tuscl

How long does it take for a baby stripper to no longer be considered that?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, December 30, 2019 5:54 PM
One year, a couple months?

12 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    When her behavior shows signs of maturity and understanding. Some girls never outgrow the baby stripper phase, especially when they are part timers with day jobs.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Liwet, can you be more specific about what situations you are looking at? SJG
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    When Dey r desperate enuff to deal wit da hombres in dis heer tred ROFL
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Once she truly understands the hustle and how to make it work for her she is no longer a baby stripper. Some catch on quickly in a matter of weeks or months, some take a couple of years and like Rick said some never move beyond the baby stripper phase.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    6 months
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Eight months to a year. Then there's a skills test. And, if they pass, they get a signet ring and certificate to become a journeyman stripper. Or perhaps that's journeywoman stripper... Alternately, who cares?
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    When they stop wearing kitten heels, mismatched walmart lingerie, and using a Crown Royal bag for a purse... the battle is at least half won. 😌 🔆
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Haha sometimes I dress up in something odd. Like wearing a scarf as a top or a vest that nonetheless exposes a decent amount of cleavage. I guess I’m forever a baby stripper 😁
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    When she can stand without training heels.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @blah No way babe! There's a difference between stylish and clueless...😋 (Though both have their endearing qualities!)
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Blah - you will always be my babe! End- CR bag is just so cool!
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    How long? Since I only go every couple months or so, just 1 or 2 visits. By then they either know what they are doing or you don't see them again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion