tuscl

College Football National Championship🏈????

SerenitySinn
ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Friday, December 27, 2019 11:12 AM
Ohio State - Clemson LSU - Oklahoma

60 comments

• FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have issues with all these teams, however, LSU.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Clemson Lsu LSU
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Clemson
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Clemson vs LSU Slightly picking LSU bc I've seen them play a couple of times but haven't seen Clemson play (just seen highlights and what I've heard sportscasters say)
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    LSU over Clemson.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I'm going to go with Clemson. Until the defending champs lose I'm going to stick with them. Plus they are playing with a chip on their shoulder because no one seems to give them a chance
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Who I will be rooting for is different than who I think will win. I'm rooting for OU since that will make us look better. ( a little ) But I just don't see anyone beating LSU this year.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    1-osu 2-lsu 3-c 4-ou
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    Goin for Ohio State(last pic I posted🤷🏻‍♀️) But Clemson/LSU (not sure yet?)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    LSU vs Clemson LSU wins
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    LSU/Burrows
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Jeez - Joe Burrow has 7 TDs and 400 yards passing in the first-half
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Bloodbath
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LSU, particularly their offense, feels like pros playing against amateurs
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ they seem to be able to do what they want
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Just heard in the telecast w.r.t. LSU: First team with a 4000+ yard passer; 1000+ yard rusher; and 2 1000+ yard receivers DAMN
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I do not feel as bad about the ass whipping they gave us in the SEC Championship
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Ohio State is surprising me thus far, but they're not going to be able to get away with playing single high against Trevor Lawrence all night. Question right now is whether Clemson's defense can hang in there until Lawrence gets hot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Clemson lost their #1 wide-receiver for the game but thus far OSU is outplaying Clemson on both sides of the ball
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    has Clemson lost yet
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    OSU sack the QB and called for targeting, OSU 1st rounder defense player got toss out of the game,. the refs suck
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Huge targeting call could change the course of the game (and so much more). I could see Clemson making some halftime adjustments - really, just playing better assignment football on defense - and this becoming the contest most people expected. Of course, this assumes Ohio State doesn't score in the next 2:45.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    OSU seems to have more talent at the skill positions - Clemson receivers are unable to get open/separate (and why Lawrence is running so much and his running is most of the offense)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    OSU also has a HUHE offensive line that's been dominating all year in both the running and passing game
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    trevor lawerence shook that safety LOL on that long TD run. how does that happen?
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    this is Clemson first time trailing at half time since 2018, I think this team is the best ever in OSU history
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Next up for Clemson: LSU...in New Orleans.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    OSU had some tough calls go against them but ...
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    they also dropped three TD passes in the first half.... OSU got some bad calls but they lost that game, should have won it but they lost
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The OSU RB also dropped that ball deep in Clemson territory where he probably would have scored a TD
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The OSU RB also left the game for a while and was not as effective when he came back. OSU QB Justin Fields has also not been the same after his knee injury a couple of games back - he has def not been the same super dynamic athlete. Not excuses but pointing out some variables.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    OSU wide receivers had been lighting it up this season - I'm surprised they didn't have many big plays as they usually do - credit to Clemson DBs I guess
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    I glad the buckeye made the playoffs, they will be in it next year again,. and tom Brady will be in the superbowl again, the best make it to the top
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    No difference than the last few weeks, LSU!
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Osu deserved to make the playoffs, they should have won that game. Fields could not get it done when it counted.... they should have held on to burrows
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Dad, Don't know why OSU "should" have won. Was it predestined? Now they could have won, but they didn't. Football is pretty simple. Score more points in the time frame of the game, you win. Simple! :)
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    the ref's took off 14 osu points, and kick out osu best player in the 2 quarter, osu were victims of bad calls, it is as simple as that
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    You suck more dick than crackhead
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    clubber OSU "should" have won because they were up by 16, they were driving the ball at will in the first half, and they were stopping clemson. Not any predestined bullshit, you sound like SJG
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Dobbins ankle definitely affected the game but, basically the refs decided the outcome. Two completely incorrect calls.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    longball you and a nfl ref agree, google this ,Veteran NFL referee says overturned fumble was wrong call while the SEC crew defends itself
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Dad, Like no team ever comes from being behind to win. You seem a footfall novice, at best. Have a nice life!
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I just like the cheer leaders!
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I think Clemson wins the championship.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    says clubber who believes in predestined football games.... lol you crack me up with your stupid shit
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The only reason OSU lost is that I bet Clemson and having gone 15-1 against the spread OSU was doomed the minute I placed my wager with the man.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I said LSU before last week. I am still saying LSU. The kid from Clemson may win the Heisman next year. But Joe Burrow won it this year. And there is a reason for it. He is that damn good. LSU's defense will slow down Clemson just enough. LSU by 14.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    I think LSU wins but its close, the LSU defense is not what it used to be. LSU 41 Clemson 38.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^There are no more $100m rookie contracts. What planet have you been on?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Whatever the record is for rookie contracts, Burrow will break it --- this kid has the accuracy of Mahomes and scrambles around like Lamar Jackson. And he's white for all you racist pricks out there who think Super Bowl caliber QBs need to have "whiteness" above the neck. So you tell me if you aint paying this kid maximum bucks and why - Rookie salaries are set based on draft positions and have been for a while. "FACTS"
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    LSU caps off a 16-1 bowl record and a huge gambling win. Vacation in Colorado in 2 weeks.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    16 and one ??? Is that picking straight up or against the spread ? If you had that record against the spread, then I'm gonna follow you next season.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    so Big Joe will get at least $45 million with $30M signing bonus this year -- Where do you come up with this shit? Salaries and bonuses for rookies are predetermined by the overall cap. The 1st pick in 2020 should get 6-8% more than the 2019 pick but to say one person is getting more based on talent and arm strength etc, gtfo it's based on draft position. PERIOD. #stoptalkinouturassohwaityoucanthelpit
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Who is that with Herschel Walker? [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I was thinking Hershel looks pretty-good for his age - especially for an ex football player whom often don't seem to age well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I mentioned in another thread I thought Clemson didn't have enough weapons to possibly keep up w/ LSU (I hadn't seen Clemson play this year till the OSU game and that's when I noticed Clemson's offense/offensive-weapons were pretty-much just their QB running and passing) - meanwhile LSU had a 5,000 yard passer, two 1,000 yard receivers, a 1,000 yard rusher, and the #1 rated offensive-line - it was too-much for Clemson to overcome IMO (thought this b/f the game) - I still thought Clemson's D could possibly slow-down LSU enough for Clemson to pull off the game, but I was picking LSU for the reasons above (too many weapons) and if I had to bet I would've bet on LSU but I def didn't see it as a given. The game seemed to fluctuate where at times it seemed as if Clemson was gonna impose their will and win the game - other times it seemed as LSU was just gonna pull away, and they eventually did (seemed all of LSU's offensive weapons eventually wore-down Clemson to a certain extent).
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Again it made me feel better about the ass whipping LSU gave us in the SECCG
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    as far as Herschel, he still has a year of eligibility left and I think he could still strap those pads on at 57 years old
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    trump coming out on the field first, the fans chats of USA and 4 more years, it was pure trump, he does like to be in the lime light
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    LOL of course he was booed in Washington dc..... he is draining the swamp and all those losers will be unemployed no longer able to suck on the government tit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion