Sunday, December 22, 2019 7:50 PM
How does my review not get published in four days

27 comments

• rane1234
    5 years ago
    I'm an OG on here and this new format is trash
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When you think there's something wrong with everyone else, it's not everyone else - it's you

What club was it?
  • rane1234
    5 years ago
    Sage advice but it's them...showcase theater, md
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    The soup isn't any good either and the waitstaff takes forever to take my order.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Don't recall seeing that particular review - the two MD clubs currently in the queue are Gentlemen's Gold Club and Indulge

Did the website say that your review got rejected or have you not being told either way.

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Maybe it got rejected. Check your email.
  • rane1234
    5 years ago
    Havent been told either way. Meh whatever gotta check your dmv reviews anyway if I ever get access.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “How does my review not get published in four days”

Maybe it was a bad review and got rejected.
  • rane1234
    5 years ago
    Its was a quality review never had problems in the past ill check though
  • rane1234
    5 years ago
    I am a complainer upright but I demand good service for my hard earned dollars
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you didn't spend any hard earned dollars here you little bitch
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    MackTruck raview ofnthis thread...

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I'm an OG here too.

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^ rite
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    OP said —>“I am a complainer upright but I demand good service for my hard earned dollars”

Lmao spoken like a Texan 😂😂
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    It is raneing bitches
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Well, please tell us where to find YOUR amazing, far-more-comprehensive, so-much-better-than-this-one site? Surely, you must have one or you wouldn't have the audacity to use the word "joke" to describe tuscl...

There's a difference between complaining and just being plain old rude.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @rane1234 I checked out your reviews and you should learn from the feedback over your last two. Although they were approved, several adjudicators rejected them for 'not enough details'. When you are consistently getting adjudicators to reject your reviews, it means your reviews could use improvement.

And furthermore I noticed your 3rd to last review was called out as fake in a few comments.

FYI a lot of OGs here have been able to adapt to the new format, which is not trash. It's really not that hard.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    What’s an “OG?”
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Orange guy! ^^
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nobody is forcing you to stay here. If you don’t like it, then move on. Better yet, just do a better job of reviewing clubs so that they can get published. Don’t bitch about it, just improve your technique. My first two reviews were rejected because they appeared to good. Many thought they were “club ads” even though they were not. I simply read them over again to see why they thought that and I LEARNED. We on TUSCL rely on good intel regarding the entire club vibe. We know there will be dancers with tits and ass who come dance on your lap, that is the only constant in a SC. Details are best.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    I try to read all of the MD reviews. I haven’t seen a review for Showcase in the last few days. Are you sure you submitted it correctly?

You might as well cut and paste it here if you feel aggrieved and want feedback. Put on your flame retardant jacket thought.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "OG" Means original gangster
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    OP is a LB "little bitch" definitely not an OG
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Not sure you qualify as an OG when you joined in 2016.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    OG - "Original Gangster"

The only true OG is founder.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ rite
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion