tuscl

Free panties

Friday, December 20, 2019 2:34 PM
I will send a free pair of panties to the first person to make my pussy wet and send me their name and an address i can send them to. You must send a return pic of the panties once you receive them.

22 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    I doubt if they’d be my size. Better to go to someone who can use them.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i only collect g strings.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I don't have any need to have women's underwear. I prefer that the women keep it so they can wear it for me. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    PoleDancer, I love you new banner pic! Women are proportioned different ways, so what looks good on one does not necessarily look good on another. But how about: [view link] SJG
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    PD83, you probably should have put this question in the Verified Room. You are getting heckled from the crazy crowd here in the Front Room. I have no doubt I could do the trick if you could hear me. I've been told I have a very sexy voice. Typed words just don't come across as well. Of course, if I could use my tongue and fingers. well I could " get you there " ! Keep the panties. Just post some more photos of those nipples.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ YES! SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ STFU!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Sure. Providing my name and address to a random stripper online sounds like good decision making in action.
  • poledancer83
    5 years ago
    whatev dont do it then
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I made millions in the hotel business, and I'll give you half of my load if you get wet right now. Did that do the trick?
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    PD83 I think this will get you wet works on my favs very time. Do I win anything?
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Great where is the add a link to a post?
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Study your audience 1st, lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My hose is ready to wet you down, sweetie ! But, I would prefer to take those panties off of you using my tongue. It might take a while, but I’m definitely UP for the challenge of going DOWN on you! Fuck the French kiss, I’m gonna give you an Australian kiss .... going DOWN UNDER to make it happen!
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Lets try this once again PD83 I think this might get you wet it works every time without fail. [view link]
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Oh good! I have some water baloons...😈
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Did they come from the dirty underwear bin? [view link]
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I know I can make your panties wet. I have a squirt gun.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I'll put dishes in the washer, vacuum the house, put my clothes away,take out the garbage and always put the seat down. There! that should get you wet.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Did anybody ever win this fascinating contest?
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I have toilet paper and am willing to share. Send panties to: SJG c/o local library media center
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I thought the stains and wetness would be in the front. I didn’t expect pudding panties!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion