Christianity Today calls for Trump's impeachment

Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:34 PM
A leading Christian magazine founded by late evangelist Billy Graham -- father of key presidential supporter Franklin Graham -- published an op-ed on Thursday calling for President Donald Trump to be removed from office and urging evangelicals not to support him "We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president's moral deficiencies for all to see." Dave notes to me even worse is the destruction of International relations he had done and the encouragement of Russia to interfere in the 2016 election as in the Mueller report. He welcomed but didn't participate in so no legal issue. On the other hand in the 2nd part, there are at least 4 issues that he would probably be indicted on if not for the Justice Dept policy of not indicting a sitting president. He constantly lies, makes up stories and does everything possible to align himself with Russia. Especially hiding tax returns and on and on. Isn't it a bit odd the only bank that will loan him money for his real estate is like the last 10 years has been the bank in Germany that has paid millions in fines well known for laundering Russian money? All his bankruptcies... his fraudulent Trump University. His foundation shut down as a fraud. On and On . This guy is a one-man crime syndicate and has been his entire life. He refuses to be briefed on detailed facts since his gut is always right and all he does is "perfect" in his deluded criminal mindset. You don't refuse to provide documents and keep others from telling the truth to Congress unless you have something to hide!

111 comments

This thread doesn't belong here. It belongs here: [view link] If you ask founder to move this thread, he'll likely do so. He has for others.
Call.Me.Ishmael
4 years ago
Yeah I saw that story. Amazing since recent poll showed 99% of white evangelicals were *not* in favor of impeachment.
RandomMember
4 years ago
^ Public opinion changes slowly but it is changing
twentyfive
4 years ago
^^ It will change even more during his second term. He will go bat shit crazy once he doesn’t have to campaign any more.
Mate27
4 years ago
^Do you mean that he's not bat shit crazy now ?
twentyfive
4 years ago
100% of the people nicknamed VH are useless vermin and a blight on humanity. Have a gret Christmas you useless cunt VH.
skibum609
4 years ago
Down With Donald Trump! SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
^^^ Up with you to STFU!
Mate27
4 years ago
^ check out this site [view link]
twentyfive
4 years ago
U.S.—An echo was heard across the land this morning from sea to shining sea as progressives woke up after celebrating Impeachment Day and learned that Trump is still the president. High off their impeachment victory, liberals went to bed safe and secure in the knowledge that Trump was defeated, his evil vanquished from the land at last. But when they woke up, they realized that Trump was still the president of the country. "I thought impeachment would instantly erase Trump from existence," said Pane Wyndough, a Portland antifa organizer. "Apparently, that's not how it works. Not only were the Founding Fathers racists, but they also planned the impeachment process specifically so that Trump would stay in office. They are complicit in his hate."
mark94
4 years ago
Thanks for that link TwentyFive, very insightful. Trump is going to go, one way or another. The only question is, does the Republican Party want to go down with him in Nov 2020. I suggest Nikki Haley to take his place. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
It was bizarre that Evangelical Christians ever went for Trump. Kinda like how they abandoned Jimmy Carter for Ronald Reagan. SJG Stripper Gets Tricked Into Kissing Salmon Andy by Ice Poseidon [view link] TJ School Girls [view link] Bob Seger Travelin Man Beautiful Loser [view link] Year of the Rat, Jan 25, 2020 [view link]
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
^^ Hiw was your AMP session today? I thought you were going to take the day off from posting to recover from your session?
Mate27
4 years ago
Ridiculous! The charges against Trump are absolute bogus! Trump is innocent!
CC99
4 years ago
^^^ J-E-T-S ; Jets! Jets! Jets!
Mate27
4 years ago
Laziest President Ever !! All the fucker does is play golf. He’s worthless and needs to be removed from office. Tax cuts and regulatory reform; USMCA trade agreement negotiated and passed; Mexico halting illegal migration flows; new central American amnesty agreements; border wall under construction; lower energy costs; lower and stabilized fuel costs; highest blue collar wage gains in decades; largest resurgence of manufacturing jobs in 50 years; Korea-US trade agreement (KORUS); U.S-Japan trade agreement; U.S-China trade agreement (phase-1); withdrawal from Trans-Pacific multinationals (TPP); dissolution of Paris climate treaty; approval for ANWR energy development; five new gasoline refineries; U.S. energy independence; U.S. worlds largest producer of energy; LNG energy exports; elimination of excessive federal regulations; SNAP reforms; 3.5% unemployment; largest employed U.S. workforce in history; 150,000 employer registrations to U.S. trade-skills apprenticeship; seven new industrial steel manufacturing plants; low and stable 1.5% inflation; highest GDP growth amid industrial nations; highest consumer confidence in decades; highest small business confidence in decades; 7.3 million jobs available (JOLTS); one year net employment gain 2.4 million workers; two supreme court justices; no new wars; NATO countries stepping up defense financing; troops coming home; pay raises for military; VA Choice created; right-to-try legislation passed; U.S. embassy in Jerusalem; North Korean hostages released; ISIS destroyed, caliphate dismantled; al-Bagdadi dead.
mark94
4 years ago
The only thing related to the economy Trump did was the huge tax cut for corporations and mostly the most wealthy with a multi-trillon deficit cost. The promised increase in capital spending didn't happen, instead lots of buybacks of stock mostly benefiting the most wealthy. Funny no one is talking about the $trillion deficit and huge total federal debt the Republicans were raving about under Obama who pulled us out of the "Great Recession". Also, Trump has spent more than twice the amount to bail out farmers than the auto bailout that saved the industry that R's were so upset about. In the four years prior to the passage of the GOP tax law, the economy added an average of 213,000 jobs each month, according to data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. In the nearly two years since the law passed, average job creation has actually declined by an average of 11,000 per month. The unemployment is at a low but lots of those workers are having to work two jobs to support families as wage growth has been almost stagnant for middle income until a small rise recently. Top execs have had huge pay increases. The White House promised that the tax cuts would result in an annual wage increase of $4,000 per household. Again, not even close. In the two years since the law passed, wage growth, after accounting for inflation, rose only slightly, from 1% to just under 1.4% per year for nonsupervisory workers, according to data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. That difference — even if it were fully attributable to the tax cuts — amounts to less than $400 for a full-time worker. So much for your $4,000 raise. We have been told, over and over again, that tax cuts for the rich are good for the overall economy. However, there's not much solace to be found in the gross domestic product either. In the four years before the law passed, real GDP grew by an annual average rate of about 2.4%, according to data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the nearly two years since, the GDP growth rate has inched only slightly higher to an annual average of 2.5%. These lackluster results should not, in the end, be very surprising. The claim that a huge tax cut for the wealthy and corporations would trickle down to everyone else was based on an outdated and discredited set of ideas for how the economy works. In that old framework, the way to produce a better economy is to get out of the way of job creators and let the free market do the rest. A tax cut for corporations, then, should have reduced the cost of capital and induced them to invest more, which ultimately is supposed to create jobs and push up wages. But even that very first step never happened. In the last two years, the growth rate of private direct investment has substantially declined. In the four years before the law passed, private direct investment grew by about 3.3% annually, according to data compiled by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. In the two years since the law was enacted, that rate is down to 2.5%. The idea that tax cuts aimed at corporations and the rich would bestow economic gifts on all of us is flawed. Because that's not how the economy works in real life. Corporations don't make investment decisions based on tax giveaways. And wages don't automatically increase with tax cuts or with productivity improvements. President Trump's signature legislative accomplishment has turned out to be an expensive failure. He will run on his economic record next year, but he should be careful what he wishes for. Given what a bust his tax cuts have been, voters may not be as inclined to trust his economic stewardship. Failures North Korea ready to test ICBMs to hit the US total failure with his nuclear negotiations. The US no longer a trusted ally in the world since he does things alone by his gut not any thought out rationale way based on facts Ignores facts, doesn't want detail since his gut is already right. Dismantling many agreements especially climate-related since in his fantasy mind climate change is a hoax. 99 proven false statements in last two weeks. Emotional irrational rants about impeachment being wrong since all is perfect. Totally deluded whose closest friend is Putin doing his bidding and making sure no one else talks and tells the truth. Trump has done more damage to the U.S. in world affairs than probably any other President in history, ignores the Constitution and makes up his only "alternative facts" vs the truth.
davephx
4 years ago
@DavePHX, thanks for this thread. Dick lickers like Mark94 and SkiFag don’t give a shit about facts. They’re just like the racist douchebags at Fox News who are trying to turn this country into Nazi Germany under Adolph Trump. The mid-terms were a referendum on the orange baboon and his enablers like Moscow Mitch. America will bend them over a table in 2020 and they’re already shitting their pants.
JAprufrock
4 years ago
JAprufrock - I just happened to look you up and see we also share the love for Mississauga, Allure and I have almost 2500 posts on [view link] you mentioned. I made some comments on your last Allure discussion
davephx
4 years ago
Unbelievably ridiculous statements, trying to say that Trump and the analysts at Fox are like Hitler or the Nazis. That's a false accusation and you know it. Now I tend to like overly dramatic statements when they are funny, but an overly dramatic statement that's only meant to slander the reputation of real people is malicious. The fact that you would make that statement while presenting yourself as being on the side of facts and logic is incredibly ironic. The two things Trump cares about most is A. Bringing jobs back to the US, and B. Keeping the United States safe. And contrary to what a lot of leftists claim, wanting to keep the United States safe, is not racist. Trump wants people to immigrate legally so that we can properly integrate them into the infrastructure of the country (social services for illegal immigrants cost us an extra $250 billion by the way) and so that we can separate terrorists and drug cartel members from doctors. Given the nature of illegal immigration, you can't control for that if you just let anybody in who wants to come. Concerns over illegal immigration have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with skin color, except if you're part of an extremely small and fringe group on the right that nobody takes seriously anyway.
CC99
4 years ago
^ You’re forgetting that he’s completely batshit crazy, and should have been institutionalized a long time ago.
twentyfive
4 years ago
Dave, you’ve got a lot of plates spinning there. None of your arguments undercut the core assertion that 3.5% unemployment, 1.4% inflation, and growing wages ( especially for blue collar) is by definition an incredible economy.
mark94
4 years ago
^^^ Strategically bat shit crazy. He’s stirred you and everyone else’s emotions up. Like they say, negative press is still good advertising and you can’t get anything done without creating momentum. That’s a lot of inertia created. Of course you’ll say it’s from his fat ass.
Mate27
4 years ago
^ Doesn’t change the facts he’s nuts and should be heavily sedated before he hurts us any more than he has
twentyfive
4 years ago
Ultimately, the voters in 2020 will judge whether the economy is doing well. A CNN poll released Friday says that 76 percent of the public says economic conditions are either “somewhat good” or “very good.” That’s lower than the numbers posted in the halcyon days of the dot-com boom, but it’s the most positive reading CNN has found since February 2001. And other subjective economic assessments seem to agree — things are good! The Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index shows a high degree of optimism about the economic future. Gallup finds that 65 percent of the public says that it is a good time to find a quality job, and 55 percent of the public rates economic conditions as either good or excellent. 56 percent of Americans rate their personal financial situation as good or excellent, 66 percent say they have enough wealth and income to live comfortably, and 57 percent say their personal financial situation is improving. Bottom line, we can enjoy watching Trump Derangement Syndrome play out for 5 more years.
mark94
4 years ago
Fuck off VH. Loosah lol. Go make fries Democrat.
skibum609
4 years ago
Poor VH the simpleton; cannot think up any new matertial and his little bitch jealousy of real men is getting tiresome.
skibum609
4 years ago
Obama fucked up the economy, but the Republicans took the House and Senate and fixed it for Americans. They just shut the muthafucking Kenyan down. Lat we hear Barrack Obama was a c student at Occidental. That is called medicority. Yes, I know mediocre is beyond your grasp.
skibum609
4 years ago
You tend to trust people that tell you the lies you want to hear and that is why you come acress as stupid. Its ok at least you live in one of the stupidest areas in the United States. A dishwasher in Pittsburgh lol;. Great life there jackass lol.
skibum609
4 years ago
The saddest thing I have ever heard is that VH thinks he made an intelligent post. Wow. So sad. Kind of funny that America is doing fine and yet the life of every progressive has no value. Thank you Mr. president for making the inferior very aware that they are inferior.
skibum609
4 years ago
@VH Our unemployment rate says otherwise. Yeah, pulling out of Syria was a dumb move I'll give you that one. Trump and his family are actually sacrificing a lot of their domestic businesses here specifically so that the democrats can't accuse them of using the office to enrich themselves. Another thing Trump jr. Mentioned was not wanting to get their associates accused of racism or misogyny through association with Trump. Pretty much everything the Democrats accuse Trump of is what they themselves did. You wanna talk about facts... Let's talk about the fact of the Clintons using federal agencies such as the FBI to blatantly abuse their power and spy on Carter Page, hoping to find dirt on Trump. How about the fact that Joe Biden, not Trump, directly threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine if they didn't shut down the investigation into Burisma and his son. How about the fact that Obama sent the Ukrainian troops blankets while Trump is sending them javelin missiles and many other weapons that are actually killing Russian troops?
CC99
4 years ago
Ukraine is currently investigating Burisma and has found them guilty of large scale embezzlement. [view link] I'm sorry but having people stay in his hotel is about as tame as it gets when it comes to using political offices to enrich oneself. If Trump is some kind of corporate shill. Tell me why all the most powerful companies in the world, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Bank of America, Microsoft, and all of Hollywood supported Hillary? To the point where several of those, especially Twitter, Instagram, and Google, have directly interfered in the election and tried to silence conservative voices? On Instagram, people found that liking posts by Trump Jr. caused them to get locked out of their account, they would have to like his posts over and over again because Instagram literally canceled their likes. Google meanwhile, is deliberately changing the search results so that people are constantly inundated with anti-Trump news. Twitter has banned 22 politically active and prominent users who expressed a preference in the 2016 elections, and of those 22 people, 21 of them were conservatives supporting Donald Trump. [view link] 72% of Americans believe social media censors views they don't like, and people are 4 times more likely to believe that social media is biased towards liberal views instead of conservative views. This is gonna be trouble for the DNC, because Americans, as a whole, despise censorship and the silencing of political opposition, which is exactly what the DNC and their information arms in the news media, in Silicon Valley, and in Hollywood are guilty of doing.
CC99
4 years ago
Twitter is for morons, losers, frauds and impotent cocksuckers from Pittsburgh; i.e home to the typical progressives. God bless Americans at this Christmas season and progressives can fall through thin ice.
skibum609
4 years ago
Merry Christmas to Everyone! SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
“ 99% of ‘Christians’ are rural white racists --- plenty of scientific evidence on this” So let’s see this so called “scientific evidence” for your idiotic claim. I doubt that it’s even true that 99% of Christians in the U.S. are white, much less “rural white racists.”
prevert
4 years ago
CHurches are the most racially segregated places in the US, and that is scientific. Generally the Born Again Movement is consistent with racism. Its just that it is a kind of racism which can fly post 1954 Brown v Board. The Born Again Movement is a repackaging of the South's Segregation Religion and Anti-Bellum Slavery Religion. Today it is not specifically regional and it is racially integrated. But for a member of a racial minority to be a part of it, they have to relinquish any claim to a different vision for where our country should go. It is an Uncle Tom religion. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
^^^ J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!
Mate27
4 years ago
I don’t give a shit about trump, and he’s sure as fuck not mine. I notice you avoided backing up your claim. Typical dogmatic idiocy.
prevert
4 years ago
@SanJoseGuy You made reference to an “Uncle Tom religion.” Is that Ben Carson’s religion?
JAprufrock
4 years ago
All of this added together adds up to nothing come November 2020 just vote if enough people feel the same way I do Trump will be gone.
twentyfive
4 years ago
Well dipshit, since your reading comprehension and ability to quote suck as badly as your so-called logic, your respect is probably about to go back down. He IS my president, just like he IS yours. Dumbfuck. Just because I didn’t vote for him, and wouldn’t of you paid me, doesn’t make him NOT my president. And you STILL haven’t backed up your moronic claim about the percentage of Christians being rural white fascists. What a fucking surprise.
prevert
4 years ago
On related news - Christianity Tomorrow endorces Trump - and anyone knows Christianity Tomorrow is obviously superior to Christianity Today
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
VH kicks is seriously got to be the most shamelessly biased person I've ever seen on this website. When he thought prevert was anti Trump that was all he focused on. Just "my respect for you went up after I thought you attacked Trump." As soon as prevert said something remotely positive about him, VH resorts to calling him a racist because he, like most Christians, objected to the idea that they're a bunch of racist people. He then goes on to call him a swamp rat. To people who think SJWs don't exist or aren't as bad as people say they are. We got one in-front of your very eyes. And this is TUSCL which is a clearly right leaning website. Do you guys have any idea how many people like this are on college campuses? My college is actually put down as right leaning compared to most colleges in the US and yet I've personally seen two people get assaulted for conservative beliefs. One person had a drink thrown in his face and a preacher was spit on. If this is what it's like here I shudder to imagine what it's like at Harvard or Berkeley.
CC99
4 years ago
^Seriously boy he's very similar to you, just another bored idiot instigating shit for his/her own stupid reasons.
twentyfive
4 years ago
^He's not though. I will tell you a major reason why. I was in a situation very recently where I had to review and give a rating to somebody's project (I'm leaving it vague for personal reasons). I was put in a position where I could've made it very difficult for them to have their project succeed. Without giving many details, I will just say that this guy's project went against many of my most deeply held beliefs. Not just that, but the beliefs I care about the most. I could've shredded the guy's project and told him it was terrible. But it wasn't, it was good, and regarding the nature of this project, he had a right to insert some of his own beliefs into it if he wanted to. So I gave him a good rating and the feedback I provided was solely related to the quality of the project and how he could improve. I know I'm biased because we're all a little biased but I tried to suppress all bias so I could give the guy honest feedback and I was still concerned about helping him despite all that. Can you honestly say that VH_Kicks would do the same? If he had the power to make it difficult for a Trump supporter who believed the very opposite of whatever belief he holds most dear to his heart to succeed at something that was important to him, I think he would do it. And what I'm saying, is that by the definition of an SJW, all them would, and that's why they are dangerous. I troll around on internet forums and try to make people question their beliefs but I would never actually do something to harm someone. What I dislike is people acting as if hearing an opinion they don't want to hear is legitimately harming them.
CC99
4 years ago
^ It’s really not your concern either way, and if you has an actual life you wouldn’t care one way or another and as far as being judgemental you are as full of shit as any of your frequent comrades and likely to switch sides at the drop of a hat. A few months from now you’ll be espousing some other stupidity, I actually think your parents never parented you but rather tried to be your buds that why you have very few friends in your own peer group
twentyfive
4 years ago
VH Fuckwad is the most bigoted person on here. Seriously, apparently wife and kicks at home while getting his dick sucked at Follies and wants to judge people.... lol. Psuedo intellectual probably a Philosophy 101 professor at some faggy lib college.
pistola
4 years ago
Whether you like it or not and whether you voted for him or not, just like Obama was for conservative idiots, Trump is liberal idiots President. Nothing changes that except for you to renounce your American citizenship. Get the fuck over it. And I didn’t even say anything positive about Trump. All I did was say I didn’t vote for him and suddenly I’m a god. Then when I point out shit for brains idiocy, suddenly I’m no good again. And while I am a Christian, I refuse to equate myself to the hyper religious fucks calling themselves that these days. They wouldn’t know Christ if he walked up and healed their ailments.
prevert
4 years ago
The corruption in the deep state is wide and deep. Both Democrats and Republicans have dirty hands. The latest example is former Republican Chairman of the House Intel committee, Mike Rogers. We now know that while he was a member of the Trump campaign he was viewed as a source of info by the FBI/CIA coup team. That ended when he suddenly resigned after his wife made many millions as a “consultant” to steer a $10 Billion military security contract to her client ( using Rogers’ influence). Rogers and his wife retired comfortably on this multi million dollar payoff.
mark94
4 years ago
@twentyfive Yes it is my concern, because the extreme bias of today's left threatens my future job security. The exact same kind of project which I was considerate enough to leave my political bias out of, another person may not afford me that same consideration because of them being taught to hate people with my kind of views. I have seen people in this line of work have their projects increasingly censored in the past several years and it concerns me greatly. My parents tried to be my friends because for a lot of my life, I didn't have any friends. But I am currently building a community outside of the various forums I am on of other people who are social outcasts. We don't have a ton of members but we've been doing nicely for ourselves. I also have three close friends in real life that I actually trust instead of the several dozen acquaintances other people have who are looking for every opportunity they can to stab you in the back or 1-up you. It's not my fault that most people are so superficial that they decide social awkwardness is a bad thing and choose not to be friends with someone because of it. And in the community I am building we don't care about speech policing people or following social norms.
CC99
4 years ago
So now we’ve got an organization and a community?
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Pistola, lmfao at your comment I spit my gimlet out of my mouth and that was some hard squeezed juice I Made for that drink! Too funny not to Laugh at that spirited sjw VH_SucksDicks!!
Mate27
4 years ago
^That's why SJWs almost always end up eating their own alive is because their ideology is so strict and unforgiving that almost everybody who's a part of it fucks up somehow. If VH_Kicks actually hung around and was honest around SJW type people, they would rake him over the coals for "sexual objectification." But the people here like VH_Kicks, JAprufrock, and SJG don't want to be around those type of people, they're hanging out with the perverted misogynists on TUSCL because some part of them must know that the SJW types would never be remotely as accepting as we are of people's personal opinions and behavior. If fucking JK Rowling can get in trouble with the SJWs I assure you a middle aged, possibly white guy who dislikes communism and fucks prostitutes at Follies would get knee deep in shit with them at some point.
CC99
4 years ago
@twentyfive Another thing I will say, is that I find it pretty funny whenever somebody calls me stupid. I am a lot of things, but if there's one thing I know for sure I am not, its stupid. I have noticed, however, that the people who call me stupid are almost always people who's IQ is probably in the average range. Did you know that once somebody's IQ is 30 points higher than yours, that they will have ideas that are completely incomprehensible to you? The further the gap between your IQ and theirs, the more difficult it becomes to follow their thought patterns as intelligent people's ideas become incredibly multi-layered and complicated. The sheer complexity of it can make somebody realize that what seems to be the obvious solution won't work and the real solution to something is taking a route that doesn't make sense to the person with average IQ, resulting in a belief that the intelligent person is stupid due to the inability to comprehend their way of thinking. So be careful about calling somebody stupid, it might reveal more about yourself than the other person.
CC99
4 years ago
^ you have reading comprehension problems I called your reasoning stupid, for the record I think you’re a fool and very naive, but never called you stupid Anyone who believes in dumb discredited shit like deep state theories is naive and foolish those are ideas pushed by folks looking to take advantage of your naïveté.
twentyfive
4 years ago
One last thing I’m done with debating politics with lightweights that haven’t formed their opinions from genuine facts, this new republicanism isn’t very different from McCarthyism, and know nothingism it’s all a victimology what about ism, filled with false equivalencies.
twentyfive
4 years ago
Ok progressice whatever you say is a fact and your fear that your politics have been rejected makes you nothing more than a name caller. Happy Holidays Mr Stalin. Genuine fact is nothing more than your OPINION.
skibum609
4 years ago
Merry Christmas lol.
skibum609
4 years ago
This article is important, because it gives I AM A CHRISTIAN supporters permission to oppose Trump, even their pastors and fellow congregants don't. SJG Say So [view link] [view link] Doja Cat - Cyber Sex [view link] [view link]
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
CC99, One of the reason our country exists and is admired it because it gives refuge to those in need. We have the material abundance, the monetary costs are arbitrary. And remember, immigrants are also consumers, and they take the jobs no one else wants. They offset what otherwise would be an increasing age. SJW's are not harming you and are not a threat to you. You should have other more important things to think about. And where these "SJW's" think there is something wrong, I want them to speak out. Even if I do not agree, I still want to hear from them. You seem to have aligned yourself with some reactionary contingent. That is really stupid. You are fucking around with your future, not anyone else. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
One of the reasons our country is a joke is we are unable to even defend out borders against welfare cheats from foreign countries. All we need do is end welfare for the able bodied and all jobs are taken and the foreign scum removed. Anyone whop agrees with the welafre leech SJG has no future. Where did you go to college VH? Little folk farm? Ever wonder why your college classmates took naps? Liberal xcolleges teach men to be women: like VH.
skibum609
4 years ago
This country is not a joke, it is great. What is poisoning our democracy is creeps like Skibum. SJG Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace - Live at Beat-Club - 1971 - Remastered [view link] TJ Street [view link]
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
So, Nancy Pelosi’s son has been getting $200,000 a year from a Ukraine oil company, while Nancy impeached Trump for a phone call congratulating the Anti-corruption President ofUkraine. [view link]
mark94
4 years ago
@Mark93: "Nancy Pelosi’s son has been getting $200,000 a year from a Ukraine oil company..." _________________ That's a conspiracy theory for nutcases like yourself.
RandomMember
4 years ago
^ in other news Psycology Today has announced a call for volunteers for an experimental treatment for deranged conspiracy theorists, all meds and doctors visits will be covered, immediately after this article was published, Donald Trump tweeted that this was evidence that Mother Teresa conspired with the Kenyans against him, and promised to send Rudy Guilani to Wakenda to look into these new developments.
twentyfive
4 years ago
You’re all nuts, but liberals are the nuttiest and fruitiest of all that lie in the bowl.
Mate27
4 years ago
^. Rudy will get to the bottom of this buddy don’t you worry
twentyfive
4 years ago
There’s too much profit in being a politician. We need to realize this and get back to how it used to be, for service of your public. It’s why I think the liberals are way worse, even though there are plenty of examples of malfeasance from both sides.
Mate27
4 years ago
It is legal for politicians to receive speaking fees, and other payments, from corporations, unions, and other entities that can benefit from legislation. It is also legal for politicians’ spouses, children, and siblings to provide high priced consulting or employment for corporations. Additionally, it is legal for politicians to use their insider knowledge to buy and sell stocks. That’s why so many of these public servants retire as multimillionaires.
mark94
4 years ago
^^^ It’s true Trump is profiting off being in office, but Schiff is the furthest from being moral. We are seeing that played out as the days go by. Sorry, but your political heroes are dying a slow death.
Mate27
4 years ago
Bernioe Sanders became a mutli-millionaire off the backs and labor of the stupid assholes who think he represents them lol.
skibum609
4 years ago
Skibum, it is you who deceptively claim to represent people whom you cannot stand, in your legal practice. SJG Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace - Live at Beat-Club - 1971 - Remastered [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] Lincoln Project [view link] [view link] [view link]
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
@Mark94 tell us exactly what does anything Nancy Pelosi or her son or Joe Biden or his son have to do with Donald J. Trump’s behavior or exactly what first hand knowledge any of your deflected bullshit might have that would be relevant to a senate, impeachment trial of our POTUS, until then shut the fuck up, all you and the rest of you Trumpublicans are doing is deflection. It’s a sad state of affairs that you guys are not just enabling this man but actually abetting him in his un-American anti-democratic endeavors. You folks are a disgrace to The GOP which was really the freedom caucus, See [view link]
twentyfive
4 years ago
Yes, 25, it’s inconvenient that the people accusing Trump are blatantly corrupt while the charges against Trump are vague and unproven after 3 years of investigation. I can see why you wouldn’t want Pelosi and Biden’s sins exposed. Safe spaces !
mark94
4 years ago
What a piss poor lame assed response, just deflect from the truth, what actual relevance would any of those folks have in Trump's trial, oh yeah that would be another distraction your guy is the master of using smoke and mirrors to deflect attention from him and his behavior. I would expect nothing serious from you, those responses are baked into the kool aid for you guys to regurgitate, like feeding a baby bird that hasn't yet learned to fly.
twentyfive
4 years ago
Iran pays the price. Iran OFFICIAL TV ANNOUNCES Iran Senior Military LEADER QASSEM SULEIMANI IS ASSASSINATED. ALSO KILLED HEAD OF KATAIB HEZBOLLAH. These were the top Iranian military figures operating in Syria and Iraq. Bye bye.
mark94
4 years ago
^^^ Glad to see those two Iranians bite it!! SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
Mark Esper had earlier indicated that pre-emptive stikes could be coming. I have a good feeling about Mark Esper and Mark Miley when they spoke up to calm people down about Trump's stupid troop pull out along the Turkey Syria border. And know we know that they had told him not to do it. And I note today that there are still Russian troops in there. I see this as a negative and one which Trump is responsible for. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
^^^ I agree. And of today, Trump does better when he listens to the right people, like Esper and Miley. SJg
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
[view link] Shit, this is just like in a Tom Clancy novel. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
Iran: Kills American Troops Obama: Gives them Billions in Cash Iran: Kills an American contractor Trump: Kills the Iranian General who was responsible For those who have taken Psych 101: which of these actions is most likely to discourage Iran from killing Americans ?
mark94
4 years ago
Obama: Hunts down and kills Bin Laden. Trump; In bed with Saudi Arabia, the nation that produced the 9-11 terrorists. @Mark94, what is your fascination with fat ass orange dudes with little dicks?
JAprufrock
4 years ago
Obama gave cash to Iran and they used the money in Syria helping to gas women and children. Very progressive. First Presidential yutz to get an ambassador killed since Jimmy Carter.
skibum609
4 years ago
Skifag deplorable
nemesisk7
4 years ago
@SkiDouche likes to say he's not racist because he whacks his little pecker to pictures of Ben Carson, but Ben Carson is an Uncle Tom who's whiter than SkiDouche's boyfriend.
JAprufrock
4 years ago
^^^ homoerotic thoughts leads to homolike behavior. Congrats to you being a homo. Juice can now serve you.
Mate27
4 years ago
^^Funny how you right wing losers rip gay people and then worship the Catholic priests who rape alter boys (what, probably 85 percent occurrence rate?). Go cornhole another evangelist you piece of white trash shit.
JAprufrock
4 years ago
Kevin Prima?
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Evangelical Christianity is a national epidemic. SJG Leave the panties off of course: [view link] Larsa Pippen [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] ELP | Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 40th Anniversary Reunion - Full Concert ᴴᴰ 2010 [view link]
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
^^ STFU!
Mate27
4 years ago
^^^ VH_SucksDick at it again with his hate speech. Founder is gonna ban you for being yourself, an ignorant MAGA loving Trump obsessed tranny lover!
Mate27
4 years ago
^^^^^ Meat72 [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
SJG, is that post the reason why everybody calls you MongoL1oyd Schoene?
Mate27
4 years ago
“looks like Orange Piece of Shit wants to start WW3 and take America right to Hell along with him” Wait, what happened ? Is WW3 over already ?
mark94
4 years ago
Ou of fear that being an arrogant, impotent douchebag like VH might be contagious I have the tranny cocksucker on ignore.
skibum609
4 years ago
damn Trump needs to ease up on that orange make-up I mean fuck all, I kept trying to adjust the color on the TV and it wasn’t working LOL
twentyfive
4 years ago
> being an arrogant, impotent douchebag like VH might be contagious Lol, you can’t catch it twice 🤣
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Maybe if you pray to God he will help you FLF.
skibum609
4 years ago
The Economy is NOT Growing! (w/ Richard Wolff) [view link] George Seldes is the Dean of American Investigative Journalism. He wrote about Mussolini. "There is no program, no policy, no ideology and certainly no philosophy back of Fascism, as there is back of almost every other form of government. It is nothing but a spoils system. We too in America have a spoils system, which is talked about every four years when a President is elected, and sometimes when a governor is elected, but this refers largely to a few jobs, a little graft, a considerable payoff for the boys in the back room of politics. It is also true that we in America have ruling families, men and corporations who put up most of the money for elections, and do not do so because one candidate has baby blue eyes and the other is beetle-browed. It is done for money, and the investors in politics are repaid. But Fascism is a system whereby a handful of ruling families get the entire nation." [view link] Well Trump is our Mussolini! Trump has no program, no policy, no ideology and certainly no philosophy. It is nothing but a spoils system. Trump is a fraud! SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
The economy is growing to full employment never seen before where even welfare recipients are texting to each other and video recording their crimes on I-Phones. We live during the greatest economic prosperity in history, but our left leaning politicians want to manipulate you Into thinking the world owes you more, without working for it!! Start handing out acquittal pens so thosepoor people can write thank you letters to the President!!
Mate27
4 years ago
False, there is not much economic growth, so the unemployment numbers are either misleading, or an out an out scam. There is no economic prosperity, just a Ponzi Stock Market because rich people don't know what better things they can do with their money. High stock market is not a sign of economic health, it is a sign of fatalism, like the number of people gambling in casinos. Meat, you are the who who takes much, WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING OF VALUE FOR IT! You are a fraudster, you are a parasite, you exploit the people who do real work. I would not deny you UBI, but I do refute your bullshit!! SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
What do you do for work SJG? Supposedly nothing if your doing local hand to hand combat with local politics 24/7. Oh that’s right, like Maury Povich says “that too is a lie” because your posting on this website for hours every day! Lmfao!!!
Mate27
4 years ago
^^^^^^ Meathead, my f2f life is private, and it is protected by a first use of lethal force policy. So quit while you are ahead. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
^^ that’s some privacy you got living on Beaumont Canyon Drive!! Your privacy wall too was found out to be a lie!!
Mate27
4 years ago
Want to find my privacy wall, just hold your nose in the air and learn to recognize the smell of Cordite and Burning Flesh. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
Sodium bicarbonate and lye, is that what you’re proposing? Ahhh the final bastion of a radical lefty when they don’t have anything to come back with, violence!! Lmfao!!
Mate27
4 years ago
Violence is often necessary when there is severe denigration and social injustice. The only reason there is any poverty in America today is simply the denigration of working people! SJG If trade is getting suspended with China, does this mean that the production of Pleaser Stripper Shoes could be disrupted? That would be really serious!
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
Violence is necessary for the illiterate because they don’t know any other options! You are saying you fit the mold.
Mate27
4 years ago
I say that non-violence should always be the first option. But when people are getting denigrated as they are today in poor and minority communities, then organizing for skill full, high volume, lethal violence is warranted. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
Anyone with a brain has called for Trumps impeachment and Removal from office !!!
nemesisk7
4 years ago
^^^^ And going back to the morning after the 2016 Election. SJG
san_jose_guy
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion