tuscl

Women don't need nice boys, just HONEST ones.

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Oh, and we appreciate and love the NICE boys, not the "nice" boys.

smh probably only millenials will understand this:(

Merry Christmas.

54 comments

• WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    heaving will thank you for your appreciation :)

Merry Christmas

WCG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    That's bullshit and you know it.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Millenials only understand avocado toast, whining like a bitch on the internet and being leeches.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    "probably only millenials will understand this:("

Fun Fact: Next month the oldest of the Millennials will turn 40 and the oldest of the Centennials will turn 25! Over the next 5 years as large numbers of Millennials will be in the 35 - 45 year old range, Millennial will be synonymous with Middle Aged.
  • @skibum why make comments that are irrelevant to the substance of the argument I made in this post?

and it is a good thing i am not a leech and that I don't whine like a bitch. Also do you like avocado toast? I tried your spinach and olive oil in garlic recipe it was so good omg

@CC no its not.. i tell this to "nice boys" all the time right before i walk away from them as a result of their fake niceness and lack of honesty sexually turning me off lmao. again, there is a difference between nice boys and "nice boys", and no one (man or woman) appreciates ass kissing over genuine honesty or niceness. This is a basic principle...............

• btw I don't eat avocado toast to flaunt being "fashionably healthy". I am actually healthy by having my diet solely consist of eating WHOLE and raw fruits and veggies:)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ that will make you shit a lot
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    5 years ago
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole. - George Carlin
    So pardon my DEEP skepticism.....
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @VH_Kicks I don't know about millennial chicks, but centennial chicks are mostly lesbians or bisexuals more attracted to other women then they are to men thanks to dumbass progressives pounding the message into their heads that men are evil and to turn to their "sisterhood."

And @Nicole I call bullshit on the idea you want nice men or honest men. What have you done to try and secure yourself a nice, honest man? From what I've seen, you reject every guy that talks to you.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    High fives to Costa and CC. Great posts.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    There are always exceptions - but honest woman - tend - to end up with honest men, and vise versa.

Honest is not exactly the same thing as 'NICE'
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole1994, you talk about "nice boys", I think these are young men who don't have that much experience with women. Most of all they don't know how to stand up to women. You sound predatory and malicious.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't know if she's predatory and malicious. I think she's just lying to us and probably to herself too.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ CC99, might you be more specific?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A lot of young women seem to think it is there role to enforce standards on how men should be. Important to always stand up to them and make it known that that will not be accepted.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

She acts as if she wants a nice guy or an honest guy. Yet in all her posts, she routinely criticizes those very same people whenever she actually encounters them. It seems to me instead of wanting a nice guy or an honest guy, that she fixates specifically on the social and popular frat guys at her school. Which means what she really wants is a guy with high social status.

Women lie about this crap all the time. They don't want nice or honest guys. They want guys with high social status and power, and they just make up bullshit to justify their reasons for saying that low status nice guys "are not really nice" so they can justify their lack of attraction to them and furthermore, justify their fixations on men with power who may or may not be nice, but in truth, they don't really give a shit.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Women don’t need SJG, they just need him to STFU!
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "Millenials only understand avocado toast,"
    It's healthy and tastes good. Try it instead of the sour grapes your wife feeds you.

"whining like a bitch on the internet"
    No, I prefer to whine like a bitch irl actually.

..."and being leeches."
    So now you're criticizing us for sucking dick too good? Wow. That explains the sour grapes.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99 and Nina I agree with the both of you!

But I would not blame this sort of a problem on the women. It is the male power structure which sets up both types of problems. So while one does sometimes need to stand up to women, you cannot force social change by lashing out at them. You have to instead go at the male power structure. Elliot Rodger was wrong to feel that he should strike out at women and that they were the real source of the problem.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Live) - OFFICIAL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDxpdFKu…
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Gimme shelter when you fail to STFU!!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

If feminism was really trying to solve this then why is the problem getting worse? Back in 2008, only 8% of 22-35 year old men were unable to have sex that year. In 2018, it had skyrocketed to an astonishing 28% fucking percent. That means its actually objectively 3.5 times more difficult to get laid now than it was ten years ago. The last time it was this difficult to get laid as a 22-35 year old man is difficult to figure out but it stretches back really far into the past. From what I've heard, people think the great depression during the 1930s was the last time we had this many sexless men, but if it wasn't the great depression, nobody knows how far into the past you have to go.

And yet, feminism marches on, setting more and more rules on daily life. How the hell do you explain this? If feminism was supposed to bring us all sexual joy then why is that very same movement the one robbing us all of it? Progressives can try to deny its happening all they want but people with common sense can see that things weren't always like this and we're mad about it because they shouldn't be like this.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, men "unable to have sex", and blaming this on women, you are talking just like Elliot Rodger and the self proclaimed Incels. Your logic is wrong.

And feminism is not supposed to bring "sexual joy", but it is supposed to free women from the narrow roles they have been cast into. These roles have been created by patriarchy.

Overall, because of feminism, there are more unmarried women, and there are more unmarried women having more sex.

So if you approach a young unmarried woman, the odds that she will have sex with you without insisting on marriage will be far higher.

Now you did not say this in your post, but I know that in colleges it often looks like there is more sex going on, or that there should be more sex, than their actually is. The women in high powered elite colleges really do not want relationships or marriage, not at this time in their lives.

But outside of the college the women over 18yo fuck like bunny rabbits.

Lets get real, feminism has accomplished a great deal. But it is still largely true that women want something when they have sex. Not always, sometimes they have sex as kind of an adventure. But most of the time they want to be building a relationship, or just to be paid.

The college women you will know will be more just on that adventure script. BUt for the rest, they want the relationship.

Sorry, but in my opinion college can really suck for a young man. And what has prompted me to think about this is Elliot Rodger.

BUt women are not here in this world to service men. They have their own lives.

If you were hitting on women who are not in college, you should have no problem. Most will not go for instant sex, but they will be just fine with the car keys and wallet dating script.

Now, you mention 2008. Well, feminism has not been able to accomplish much in recent years, there is this totally misguided and reactionary Men's Rights Movement. And then there is a big surge in the Born Again Christian movement, and then the Trump type of Supply Side Right, and then things like Right Wing Nonsense News, Fox being some of the worst.

Overall I think feminism wants social justice and gender justice. This does mean protection from abuse. like in the workplace. BUt I think your idea that feminism is just subjecting people to more and more rules is just completely wrong.

SJG

Harry Brod, Michael Kaufman and Michael Kimmel Dialogue on Masculinities at St. Norbert College
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lciZwriN…
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Heaving

The thing is though, men actually do have an innate attraction to girls who are nice. All traditionally feminine behaviors are similar to behaviors associated with being nice. Men have an attraction to girls who are nurturing, loyal, respectful, humble, have a soft spot for the weak and vulnerable. Men don't ever complain about nice girls the way women complain about nice guys. And almost all guys when they encounter asshole girls who are pretty, they tend to think they are good for sex and nothing else. But men actively seek out nice girls to date, marry, and have sex with.

The problem is, women don't have an innate attraction to nice guys. I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to say they have an innate attraction towards assholes for the sake of being assholes. But assholes do have a tendency to have a lot of other things that women are strongly attracted to, and women just don't care about the asshole part. Asshole men tend to have higher social status, they tend to have more power, more confidence. These traits, are pretty all over-represented among asshole men. Men who are more kind also tend to be over-represented in terms of traits that women are turned off by. Namely they tend to be more shy, and less focused on obtaining social status than other men are.

Notice how the criticisms between the genders are completely reversed. Men complain about women's hypergamy and them liking assholes. Women complain about men liking the sweet, feminine girls and not liking the "strong, independent women."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Feminism tends to make marriage less mandatory and less central to women's lives.

But overall this means that they will likely be doing more fucking, and that they will be fucking a broader range of guys.

The Men's Rights Movement which you seem to be tuned into is bogus, it is just a creation of the political right.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

You just proved everything I'm saying to be correct though.

"And feminism is not supposed to bring "sexual joy", but it is supposed to free women from the narrow roles they have been cast into. These roles have been created by patriarchy."

And what was women's role during patriarchy? That's right, focus on marriage and family, which involves becoming attached to a man. Feminism encourages independence, and severing women's ties to men as much as possible. Aka, less sex. Patriarchy promises a more reciprocal relationship. The man provides for the woman and eases her work burden as much as possible in exchange for regular sex and her taking on the primary role in raising his children. Feminism just wants the genders to operate completely independently of one another.

Which means that progressives who promise that their ideology will give us a lot more sex either don't understand the consequences of what they are supporting, or they are being straight up dishonest and just trying to fool horny men who's brains have been severed from their dick. Now fortunately for me, I do have a dick in my brain but I also have a brain in my dick. My brain is very sex focused but it does think about how to get the most long term amount of sex possible, rather than being lost in the moment and being impulsive like the fools who promote promiscuity, thinking its the path to sexual gratification when promiscuity is actually the least effective strategy towards getting sex I can possibly think of.

Women don't fuck in college because they are being brainwashed 24/7 with the tenants of feminist ideology. Why do women outside of college fuck so much more? Because they aren't being brainwashed with the feminist crap. College women are typically women who have completely bought into the feminist message, and college just makes their views more and more extreme.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, often "nice guys" are just trying to avoid conflict. Some sorts of women go for that, others like men that are more aggressive, Bad Boys.

Overall our society is becoming more and more informal. So both women and men conduct themselves in freer ways.

Duel in the Sun, brought sex into Westerns, 1946
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKJziA-I…

CC99 you are still trying to enforce gender norms on women. That is specifically what feminism is against. You are doing it to men too, and to yourself, saying what sorts of women men are attracted to.

Women are generally expected to be nice. But in practice they often aren't.

Feminism does not necessarily mean severing women from men. And on the whole it does not mean less sex, it generally has meant more sex, and sex less encumbered by marital expectations.

Today feminism has long been on the defensive because of the new Internet based Right.

The women you meet in strip clubs, though they may not understand this, they are beneficiaries of feminism.

Before, most women wouldn't have "sex with more than one guy at a time." Now you have more and more women who will fuck guys in quantity.

Most unattached women are more likely to fuck than they were before.

But lives are pressured for everyone because of the fraud of Neo-Liberal economics and the poisoning of people's psyche's via this all against all political doctrine.

SJG

• CC99
    5 years ago
    Society becoming more informal, and women fucking guys in quantity, is the root of the problem.

Formalized monogamy creates balance and stability. Each person has one person they have sex with. Its complete sexual equality where greed is outright prohibited. Monogamous societies are more likely to have matchmaking be the primary method through which romantic partners are introduced to one another. Essentially, your friends and family hook you up with somebody instead of expecting you to do it.

And what system expects women to be nice?

That's right, patriarchy does. And when patriarchy tries to tell women to be nice, more of them listen. Feminism tells women to do whatever they want. And when it does, more women listen. Which makes them less nice.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well women fucking guys in quantity means that it is easier to get some. Though the rules are different and it is still arguably unfair, and the types that women go for may not be the best.

Yes, things have changed.

Most women do not want formalized monogamy, or at least not for their entire adult lives. Later marriage ages. Most men do not want it either.

Most men and most women are not celibate prior to marriage.

Most marriage couples, according to Nicespice, don't have that much sex.

Yes, i know lots of foreign born women, and they are always doing matchmaking. I refuse to be a party to it because I do not like it.

Even in AMPs, the women try to send young hotties at me who are unattached and would be interested in being my GF.

Yes, today a Nice Guy could get left out, and he could come to see himself as an Incel. But this does not have to be. He does need to learn to be a bit more flexible.

Now for the first time cc99 I am starting to get a sense of where you are coming from.

There are zillions of young attractive women that a young man with a job and car could go after and likely get into bed quickly. But as I see it, elite colleges are restrictive environments and they keep a young man locked into an extended adolescent state.

Bad Girls Do More Fucking Than Nice Girls, and especially the ones you find at strip clubs.

Most unmarried young women who do not any longer live with their parents are hyper horny to jump any guy they see as marriageable.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sorry to say this CC, no offense intended, you are thinking like the self proclaimed INCELs.

Though I do not agree with the concept, I guess this is one of the reasons I have been so taken with Elliot Rodger. Though I do not agree with his conclusions I still do partly identify with his experience.

Can't remember if I told you before, a fellow student a couple years older than me, C., completed grad school and went into the work force. A most prized employer, but very unhappy. Then another most prized employer, but still very unhappy. Then he rode is motorcycle off of a cliff.

To this day I would still love to be able to investigate this.

Did not think about this at the time, but today I feel that C. was probably a virgin, someone who the Incel label might be applied to.

He was a really nice guy, and a really smart guy. I identified with him an to some extent sought to emulate him.

My view though was that the elite college was part of the problem.

I have learned a huge amount about women from interacting with them in strip clubs and AMPs. From that I am much better at engaging with women in civvie situations.

C. is not someone who would have been likely to do that. So his world would have looked very different.

The MRA people would call C. a Beta. He was not a bad boy.

I guess the MRA idea is that in times past via church groups or girls matchmaking, C. would have been fixed up.

I do not go along with this Alpha-Beta idea, but I see their point.

Thing is, most people do not want to be fixed up via church groups or girl cliques. Most guys want to hunt down women and bring them home and bed them.

It takes practice, and it is harder for a college student. And experience with strippers, even just talking and flirting, does help.

But it takes money, a job, an apartment, and a car. In these areas women are ruthlessly judgemental about men.

SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    This is what happens to nice guys
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfhzKPqpIl…
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

So what I'm gathering here... Is that we are not having more sex than we did before, more people are unable to have any sex than before, and I think people can agree across the spectrum that we certainly are not any happier than we were before... With rising suicide rates, depression, and anxiety, all of which is particularly pronounced among young men.

So why are we still doing this? Why are people saying the solution is even more feminism? Doesn't it seem logical if things are getting worse to look to the past and analyze what social restraints we may have loosened that would have caused this?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I only understand one thing after a night of wine and good conversation. That thing is ..... when oh when are you going to cuddle with me ? Hell, if you want more than cuddles, just let me know. I will be you huckleberry!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @blablablanicespice .... i am making a commitment to be an asshole in the future if it means getting laid. Haha. No. Not really. Damnit. Just not in my DNA.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    People have less sex than they did before. Younger generations do talk about it more.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Possibly the only practical use for Nicole1994's posts is that of a honeypot for those on this site having a case of logorrhea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logorrhe…
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, the problem is neo-liberalism, which is just an extension of Supply Side Economics. And this is also the reason that feminism is under siege.

Psychologists tell us that the main fear of millennials is that they won't be able to save enough money to retire.

Well the idea that they need to save any money to retire is completely a product of Neo-Liberalism.

Real feminism is a knife at the throat of Neo-Liberalism.

Outside of elite colleges, young women in the work force, paying their own rent, not seriously attached, they are dying for male attention. And from their POV there for some reason is huge shortage of men. They want dates, DFKing, and fucking. They are sick and tired of sitting home alone and watching themselves grow older. They want a guy who is just going to make it happen with them.

Now true, they are discounting huge numbers of men who work in modest income low social status jobs. They see this as an untouchable caste, the usual example is convenience store clerks. And all of this stratification is a serious problem in our society.

But as long as that is not you, out of an elite college, young women will be climbing over each other to get in front of you. Mostly their bottom line is that they want to be married. But thanks to feminist gains, they now know that they need to do some serious fucking to be able to get there.

The reasons that people seem to have less sex than in past decades seems tied to conservative back lashes like the I Am A Christian Movement, and also to the same Neo-Liberal Economic Problems.

Feminism has always meant more sex, because the major restrictions are suspended.

Sex without marriage now okay. Fucking more than one guy at a time now okay. And more and more prostitution is okay, and so civvies know that they have to compete with that.

Nichole, you talk about men who are HONEST. I think maybe what you mean is just men who are themselves, who are straight, and in particular have not assimilated things from the Manosphere - Pick Up Artist Movement. That movement is based on the premise that they are some how outsmarting women and somehow counteracting feminism. And these ideas are idiotic.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Women don’t need nice boys, they just need SJG to STFU!
  • @meat

no nice boys needed. just honest ones..
  • no nice boys needed, just honest ones
    no nice boys needed, just men who don't lie about their intentions.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Got it!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The PUA Movement, along with its anti-feminist and misogynist message, it makes women disposable.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The PUA Movement teaches techniques to pick up on women. But most of these things are just obvious, stuff anyone would figure out on their own in just common socialization.

What they really add is this adversarial and anti-feminist slant. And that is why the disposability of women is built in.

Notice my post above about my friend C. who committed suicide while trying to transition from grad school to some of the best employers. Don't know what was going on with him.

I think elite colleges are hard on a man, and at a critical developmental time.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    College becomes an extension of adolescence, and this can be very difficult if one is not of this normative type. Limits the scope and depth of people's educations.

And with my friend C. I believe it was related to his suicide.

SJG

Stripper Gets Tricked Into Kissing Salmon Andy by Ice Poseidon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rURlkWc…

TJ School Girls
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3513

Bob Seger Travelin Man Beautiful Loser
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=attPbjux…
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    I'm a millennial and don't get the joke! Is this a reference to I.C.E.? Because I hate those guys. Who else will dance on me in the club, do my lawn and fix my roof on the cheap? An American? I don't think so!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    wah, wah, wah Nina, ty for proving my point.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, are some people concerned about the Nordic Model because they have made liberalization of the prostitution laws into part of a broader project to stigmatize women and deliver them up to them for denigration?

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7000…

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No one is concerned about the Nordic model except for impotent "men" residing in california.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Many on the Right seem to oppose the Nordic Model because while they want to liberalize the prostitution laws, this one would also lift the stigma on the women who do prostitution.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Society determines stigma and not laws. If you were normal and part of society you would know that.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Bitches like niggaz who are nice to them. Not "nice" guys that goes for any generation
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Skibum, laws can prohibit types of discrimination.

Your speach Skibum, would get your ousted in any occupation. Fucking Keyboard Coward!

SJG
  • Icey
    4 years ago
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    You gotta be nigga rich to understand.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion