tuscl

The war on masculinity and the effects of feminism are destroying us...

Friday, December 13, 2019 9:22 AM
Are we losing our culture because of the war on masculinity... i think yes we are. Men and women are different and thats ok. I as a woman am soft and smooth and i like a man to be rough and calloused if not physically at least emotionally to some degree. I need a partner to bury the dog or hold me when i wanna lose my shit thats his job. I for one cant stand this degree of feminism lately. i love ya ladies but for god sakes dont let our men become afraid of us or to be men. I for one want a man to hold the door for me and check my ass out when i walk by or to open the car door and smack my ass when i get in. Women want affection and attention and guys can want the same to a degree but most often guys want pleasure. instant gratification. If they fix something praise them or if they seem sad or mad or happy or whatever give them a little ass and move on. Makes everyones day better. Dont break down a man because they arent soft enough for you. if thats what you want then honestly eat some pussy and move one. Its really not that bad and they give you the soft affection you desire. But its not fair for us as women to make am man soft and vulnerable to please our needs of affection. They honestly were not built this way. So i for one stand with feminism with regards to equal treatment and rights, voting, glass ceiling etc. And my ultimate stance and favorite to protest legalization of prostitution in the US but i do not support this move by the feminism party. That is all and happy clubbing lol

83 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    Very insightful. According to the myriad of divorce journals I receive the number one reason why men cheat, by far, is lack of appreciation at home.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    That’s why I like strip clubs you can just act like a man. Outside? Some random ass girl? It’s just better to keep it professional. Hitting on a girl today is called sexual harassment. Everybody sues for everything. It’s just not worth risking your career tbh.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I would comment but, I afraid I might offend someone.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm too busy for this thread. I have an appointment for a manicure and pedicure.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Yes, this is a touchy subject for males. I am 72, things have changed a lot during my adult life. When I first got out of college I became a Naval Officer. Polite, respectful behavior was drummed into us towards the “gentle sex”. When I got to Wash. DC, my last assignment before getting out there was a lot of sexual tension between the civilian women working with us and the Officer Community. Both sides seem to enjoy the back and forth sexually charged remarks. In fact I remember a few women who were very aggressive. As I worked civilian jobs after getting out of the Navy, I gradually toned down my banter. I was never one to slap asses in the office or anything but by the time I was in my 40’s I was very careful about what I said in a work environment. I will still hold a door open for a woman or offer my seat to a woman if there are none available. I still admire a beautiful, sexy woman that walks by, but I do that discretely. I do enjoy the atmosphere in a Strip Club where you can be more open about your desires, but even there you have to make sure that the object of your attention is open to you touching her before you do. As a man you can act like a man and still be respectful of women. You just have to use a little common sense.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    300 IQ based thread.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Meaning what?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Real feminism is not a war on masculinity. Anti-feminism is just plain misogyny. SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Good posts PoleDancer and FishHawk. This MeToo and feminist movement might rub some the wrong way and it might have gone too far. But I remember the workplace environment in the early to mid-80s, when I first started, when some assholes I worked with would openly sexually harass and hit on women, with blunt language, and no fear of repercussions. Pissed me off because some of these gals were really nice and didn’t deserve that shit. If anyone ever talked that way to your wife, girlfriend, sister or daughter you would want to kick the shit out of him. That’s why I’m glad many cock-suckers get shit canned these days for acting that way.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    This stuff is guaranteed to get most of you in trouble, simple solution is just treat everyone the way you want to be treated and stfu about your opinions nobody cares what you think, it’s what you day that’s the point.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I agree with JAprufrock and with TwentyFive. Anti-Feminism is just ignorant misogyny. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ STFU!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People who attack feminism do not even know what it is about! SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Personally, I look forward to a strong woman making me soft! After, of course, she made me hard. As soon as she makes me soft, I can get some good sleep!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^HAHAHA THATS RIGHT YOU SAD SACK POS
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Speak for yourself honey. Toxic masculinity and uber feminism are the extremes that fuck it up for everyone else. But your simplification and obvious attempt to appease here rings hollow and sounds ridiculous. That is all and damn right I'm a happy clubber.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Q: What's the difference between a man and a condom? A: Condoms have changed; they are no longer thick and insensitive.
  • Aurum
    5 years ago
    Harass used to be 2 words.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @poledancer83: "I for one want a man to hold the door for me and check my ass out when i walk by or to open the car door and smack my ass when i get in." I suspect you would find it more than a little annoying if a man you *didn't know* were to smack you in the ass like he owned you. "Feminism" isn't the problem. *Real* "feminism" just boils down to "don't treat women like property, second class citizens, sex slaves, or inferior human beings."
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Most women I think are happy to be treated as Poledancer described by men they find attractive but horrified to be treated that way (at least the smack on the ass part) by men they find unappealing. The problem is that some creeps always act as if they're always in the first category, and the rest of us insecure blokes assume we're in the latter.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    oops, got carried away with "always."
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    wah, wah, wah feminsim is wonderful.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Let's mention some facts about the majority of the feminist movement. - most feminists clearly dislike femininity in women. - feminism tries to push women to focus on career and achievement instead of relationships, sex, and marriage. - feminism is largely opposed to depictions of sexy girls in TV shows and movies. - feminism largely remains unconcerned about men who's lives are destroyed by false allegations. - feminism is mostly opposed to prostitution. - feminism consistently attacks the family structure. - many feminists think just looking at a girl for too long is perverted and a form of sexual harassment. - feminism is almost entirely responsible for the fact that America is going through a sexual recession right now. - 95% of feminists would think every man on this website is a creepy, disgusting pervert. And yet half of you still seem to support it? This fact is utterly bizarre to me.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    cc99. i agree.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Let's mention some facts about the majority of toxic masculinity. - most toxic males clearly dislike women in general, which explains their toxic behaviour towards them. - toxic masculinity tries to push women to accept unwanted sexual harassment. - toxic masculinity is largely opposed to depictions of girls in TV shows and movies that aren't an object for sexual gratification by men. - toxic masculinity largely remains unconcerned about women who's lives are destroyed by sexual violence. - toxic masculinity is mostly opposed to women getting equal pay and opportunities. - toxic masculinity consistently attacks women's rights. - many toxic males think that prolonged staring and unwanted cat calling at a girl is acceptable behaviour and a not a form of sexual harassment. - toxic masculinity is almost entirely responsible for the fact that America is going through a sexual rectification right now, thank goodness - 95% of toxic males would think every woman on this website is a mindless, not to be taken seriously object to be conquered. And yet many of you still seem to support it? This fact is utterly bizarre to me.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    My point is that the view is very different, depending on which side of the fence you're on. Each view will vigorously defend its view, but the cold hard fact is that neither side will change the other any time soon so to argue it is moot and pointless. And it detracts from more important things, like strippers and lapdances.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Maybe being raised by a single mother has colored my views, but I see every single one of lopaw's points in my daily life, not just clubs or online. Do I succeed in avoiding being toxicly masculine myself? Probably not, but at least I try, which is more than some I see.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Fun fact, thanks to prostitution enabling women to earn their own money, pesky feminist type of stuff like the right to vote got kickstarted in Wyoming, about a half century before the right to vote nationwide. [view link] ——
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    On a slightly off-topic note, thanks to hormonal contraception, I can easily go about continuing through life in my upper 20s without procreating. Which probably isn’t good for family formation, but it does make my tiddies slightly bigger than they otherwise would be. Maybe that doesn’t help out my feminity, but plenty of men (and hopefully lopaw) don’t seem to mind. 😁😁
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    As far as workplace issues, hopefully telecommuting will continue to be a trend that continues to rise. (With the occasional in-person meetings when actually needed) Then children can see both mommy *and* daddy both more often. Which would help plenty for families. And worrying about silly things like workplace sexual tension would be less relevant. And people can focus on more important things like doing their jobs. A lot of “modern society” problems I think are getting solved by stuff all by themselves. And feminism is irrelevant in all that. —— I do think there is still an uptick of fucking underage girls getting more taboo as time goes on tho. Sucks to suck I guess.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Fun fact, thanks to prostitution enabling women to earn their own money, pesky feminist type of stuff like the right to vote got kickstarted in Wyoming, about a half century before the right to vote nationwide. [view link] yeah weren't all the working women several hundred years back basically all prostitutes? maybe a teacher or nurse here and there idfk. or farm worker? but seems prostitution was the way to be an independent female some time back. Luckily these days and with being in the US there's far more options lmao.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    "but it does make my tiddies slightly bigger than they otherwise would be. Maybe that doesn’t help out my feminity, but plenty of men (and hopefully lopaw) don’t seem to mind. 😁😁" Any man that doesn't appreciate your tiddies and anything that has helped them become what they are is toxic and should be banned from TUSCL.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    @blahblahblah23- oh believe me I don't mind a bit ;D
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lopaw. the key word you bring up. toxic. i hope i’m not one suffering from toxic masculinity.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    I agree with GMD's description of feminism more than CC99's. Lopaw added a great counterpoint to C99's description and did a nice job of putting it in perspective. Toxic masculinity, at its worst, is a narcissistic attitude that sees others [in this case women] as objects to be used just for one's own need- and wish-fulfillment. In this extreme these narcissists cannot see others as separate individuals with their own needs, wishes, humanity, or dignity. So they lack any consideration for women and the 'relationship' is a one-way street.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I’ve never understood this concern about the war on masculinity. I’m a man. I’ve always been a man. I started shaving when I was five and had plenty of hair on my ass by the time I started kindergarten. No matter how often I shower or how expensive my deodorant and cologne, I usually start to stink by 10 AM. I’ve never felt the need to apologize for my masculinity. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have an appointment to have my nails done. Byeeeeee!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    There's no war on masculinity. Ideas and viewpoints about masculinity are changing, but that's not new. How we view men and think they should behave is constantly changing. Go back through the decades (centuries even) and it has never been a set thing. People like to create "wars" where they don't exist. It's mostly a function of not liking change.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If you like going to the gym and lifting wifghts; you have toxic masculinity. If you believe a male firefighter having to carry 100 lbs up a ladder and that women firefighters having to carry 50 lbs up a ladder in order to qualify, seems bizarre and ridiculous because the person dying in the fire might be heavy; you have toxic masculinty. If you believe that making jokes about men is not better or worse than making jokes about women, no matter how butt hurt people become; you have toxic masculinity. If you think if all men's groups means all who belong are misoginysts means that all women's groups means that all who belong are man-hating feminists; you have toxic masculinty. If you believe people deserve advancement based solely on merit; you have toxic masculinity. If you believe incessantl;y blaming society and/or others for your lot in life; you have toxic masculinity. If you believe having a penis and a beard means you have a penis and a beard and that doesn't make you a man; you have toxic masculinity. If you believe having a penis and a beard means you are not now and never will be a woman; you havbe toxic masculinty. If you ever were a member of any group that progressives hate and enjoyed it; you have toxic masculinity. If you belive that men who post on a website devoted to paying women for sexual contact that they are absolutely ridiculous using words like misogynist; you are right because they are.
  • sclvr5005
    5 years ago
    If that last unintelligible long-winded gibberish was an attempt at a rebuttal, it was an epic fail. On every level. In fact you gave even more credibility to those you ignorantantly oppose. AFA that unreadable mess, best to leave the challenge of posting online to those under 85. Go feed the pigeons in the park or something.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The reason some guys find feminism to be a threat is that they are unable or unwilling to articulate their own progressive male vision. So they revert to misogyny. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Yeah working in a 75% female profession I fear feminism. Typical progressive stupidity: everything you don't agree with, you fear. My progressive male vision is skiing with my wife; swinging and going to strip clubs. Oh and poker 8 times a month.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, some other men are advancing a progressive male vision, instead of just preaching misogyny. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Progressive male vison = excuses by limp dicked "men" trying to fit in with their real gender. Sounds like Sotckholm syndrome for "men" like you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "Well, some other men are advancing a progressive male vision, instead of just preaching misogyny." Sure. Because aspiring to create a crazy-pants sex cult populated by "dolled up" stripper sex slaves waiting to have "loads pumped into them 24/7" isn't misogynistic at all.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    > Because aspiring to create a crazy-pants sex cult populated by "dolled up" stripper sex slaves waiting to have "loads pumped into them 24/7" isn't misogynistic at all. For anyone who didn’t catch on, the above statement appears to be sarcasm
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Generally, women really like to be fucked. And they have a much higher capacity than men do. And with our group's men, they will really be competing with each other for loads, they just go completely bonobo. This Michael Kimmel might qualify as one advancing a progressive vision of masculinity, instead of reacting against feminism. But I still need to study him some. [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ STFU!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Michael Kimmel: The Guy´s Guide To Feminism [view link] I want to learn more about Feminism. Most of the people who are against it, and most of the people who are for it, do not understand it. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "Generally, women really like to be fucked." Generally, they want to be conscious when it happens, Captain Sleepytime Rapist.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Above Michael Kimmel video is good. I will watch it again. Also then: [view link] [view link] and then books: Voice male : the untold story of the profeminist men's movement / edited by Rob A. Okun ; foreword by Michael Kimmel. (2018) Guyland : the perilous world where boys become men / Michael Kimmel. (2010) Kimmel has written lots and lots of books. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Lol. Skibum is still crazy and Poledancer is still making posts to obviously pander to the male posters here. Nice to see things haven't changed much.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I agree with you Nina, and good to see you back. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ It would be even better to see you STFU!!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Nobody is more eager to jump all over a woman than other women if she strays from the sisterhood.
  • Dear Poledancer, *******feminism is not destroying us, but fake feminism is, which is what causes the war on men***** point #1: Please do not conflate feminism and the war on masculinity as the same concepts. point #2: The war on masculinity is a huge issue in this country, but it is not the result of feminism. It is the result of fake feminism. point #3: We need to call out fake feminism, not feminism. Thank you for reading. Would love to meet for coffee one day to discuss, don't know if I have time to discuss everything on here since I'm rarely on here, other forums, or on social media to begin with.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "*******feminism is not destroying us, but fake feminism is, which is what causes the war on men***** " I agree fully except that I don't see any war on masculinity. The idea is bullshit. Most feminists do not know what feminism is. They only go with this puritanical or Uplifter Strain. There are other strains which are totally pro-sex and pro-sex work. Learn about the Uplifters here: Intolerance (1916) [view link] And I have always liked this: Guerrilla Girls [view link] They used to have a piece, which I have not been able to find. It was called, "How the Pimp Got His Job". And they explain about how Victorian Era reformers criminalized prostitution and made it dangerous, so it came to be controlled by pimps. So the Guerrilla Girls are okay about sex work. [view link] SJG Harry Brod, Michael Kaufman and Michael Kimmel Dialogue on Masculinities at St. Norbert College [view link]
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    So....if I buy you a cocktail, will you sip on my "cocktail"?🍸
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    In some situations women and men have symmetrical identities. But in others they have complementary identities. Strip clubs are an extreme example of the latter. SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    NINA - why change? Consistency is the hallmark of success.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Men and women deserve equal access to everything society has to offer and equal rights in all arenas.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When I was in junior high school, a girl was doing a survey of guys, "Are you in favor of Women's Liberation?" I told her yes. She said, "OMG, your the only guy who is in favor." I said, "Well why should I be opposed." But someday you could be married? They asked our Math Teacher, and he said, "Of course I am in favor of Women's Liberation, because that's the only way that men are going to get any fairness." I agreed fully, and I still do! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Real feminism is not in any way a war against masculinity. SJG
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Stupid Jerkoff Guy what would you know about masculinity?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ All I hear is bubbles coming up from your mud puddle. SJG
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    In your pipe dreams.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Women like masculine men. Thats a given
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    As if everyone in America agrees on what constitutes masculinity? We now hear that masculinity is toxic lol, lol, lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    And real feminism does not change that. Real feminism tends to be completely pro-sex. [view link] SJG
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    >NINA - why change? Consistency is the hallmark of success.< “Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead.” Aldous Huxley, Do What You Will: Twelve Essays Sounds fitting for: Troglodyte seems to have emerged from the mists of time untouched by human evolution. Devoid of a single progressive idea and lacking the slightest awareness of social and cultural advances, Troglodyte has developed an incoherent political philosophy that he characterizes as "conservative" or "libertarian", but which could be more accurately described as "bigoted narcissism".
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    feminism is actually pushing for something like sharia law ... woman will be full protected / separated / and covered up from those “Evil Men” No longer objectified as sexual objects.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ That is complete nonsense! SJG Devadip Carlos Santana & Turiya Alice Coltrane - Illuminations (1974 - Album) [view link]
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    I'd love to see how txtittyfag's opinion on feminism would change if a SJW saw the amount of times he says faggot or cunt.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Titty doesn't say shit to anyone in person. The pathetic nothing goes through life unnoticed. Pussy face to face.
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    How do you fully protect women in Society? @ San Jose @ titty @ anyone?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ How about enabling them to be able to protect them selves ?
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    They can’t protect themselves. Feminism isn’t about equality.. it’s really about dominating and controlling male spaces and institutions. It’s about power at any cost for lesbians.. If it was about advancement of women. Women would just create their own spaces, corporations, businesses etc,. If it was about protection they would separate genders in School/work/ public outings etc..,
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I smell dirty pussy; you here txtittyfag?
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @txtittyfag Here's your SJW friends, hope they don't punch you too hard. [view link] @Dudecreeping We might need to separate the genders for men's safety, not women's. Given the current epidemic of false sexual harassment and assault claims. You can't even be alone in a room with a woman without risking your job.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    CC99 - Wonderful analysis. You make a strong case for U and creeping to self-isolate until this surge of crazy feminism subsides. Keep isolated and keep the faith; we, your fellow TUSCLers, will let you know by PM when the crisis is over.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    txtittyfag(dot) is a long term member. He is not txtittyfag I don't know who he is. I watched the video. Pretty ridiculous. Transgender people expect to be recognized as of the gender they present themselves. Hard to see anything wrong about that. There is no era of "crazy feminism". Generally what feminists want is for women to live outside of the boxes which they have been cast into. This is why we have some quite off the hook pro-sex strippers around, like in San Francisco. In South Bay, the strippers are more conservative in their thinking. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Skibum is not a hillbilly. He explained that he is a Rockefeller Republican. That means eugenics and racial control policies. Mexican Feminism [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You got it, and I wish I could say that there are not others like him. But some people did vote for Trump. More voted for Hillary Clinton, by a margin exceeding 2.9 million. But there are likely still some of the Trump 2016 voters who still haven't croaked. SJG Eric Clapton Layla 2008 [view link] crosby stills nash young almost cut my hair CSNY 1974 [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] Pleaser 10" [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion