tuscl

More erotic adventures of shadowcat. Part 3.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Part 3. Day 3. A knock on my hotel door at 9:30 A.M. Guess who? She came in with my boom box. She asked "If there was anything else she could do for me before I left?" No, I replied " I am just going to go to the club for awhile and then head for home." She asked if I could give her some more money? I replied, No. If I give you more money, I won't have enough to go to the club. (Big lie). I came home with $800.00 still left. I am frugal. For those of you that are concerned about my safety. I appreciate it. But let me put you at ease a little. First of all, This was not my first time with her. Actually our 3rd meeting and 2nd OTC expierence. I knew what room she was in and where she worked and Terry, the hotel manager knew both of us. I did get outsmarted, in that I thought that I was just going to drop her off some place. I didn't have a clue that it was a drug buy and that I was going to take her back to the hotel after she made her purchase. It was broad daylight and the trailer park was definetly ghetto. I did not go in. I waited in my truck. I had no concerns about my safety. My truck is a Ford Ranger with a 4.0 littre enging and a 5 speed manual transmition. Nothing in sight that could catch me , if I had to run. She was back out in less than 3 minutes. I dopped her at the hotel and went to the club. I plan to avoid her in the future. Although she told me that she was going to get straight. I doubt that she will and I know much better looking and acting dancers than she. Just too sleezy.

Highlights of my last day at the club: There were several of my favorites that I did not see this trip, including #1. Another favorite has left the club to learn hotel management from an aunt in PA. She was petite, sweet, 23. Next door girl. I will miss her.But her older, bigger sister was there. I have know her for as long as her younger sister. About 6 months. When I say bigger, I mean bigger. 5' 11" bare footed. When we had the TUSCL south chapter meeting here, they were both active paticipants. Got same great 2fers for $20 and with some other dancers as well. Then Pop came into the club. I found out that they had know each other for a long, long time. Even walked their dogs together. The 3 of us bull shitted about TUSCL and the other dancers past and present for 1/2 an hour. Finally I said I have got to get out of here in 40 minutes. Who are you going to dance with? Me or him? Pop graciously said "Take him, he has to leave soon". we were on our 3rd 2fer at $20 each. On the 5th song, I could not hold back. She had been turning me on, big time, through 4 songs. Nothing off limits. She was grinding on me and at the same time jerking me off. You have to have a big dick to do this. Ha ha. I finally said "don't stop and she didn't" She was totally and I believe sincere when she was overwhelmed by the fact that she had made me cum. I was surprised too. First time have I done it with strippers 3 days in a row. And Pop was out front waiting his turn. We returned to my table and talked for about 10 minutes. I said I have got to leave after I finish this cigarette and drink. She said ok, let me go find out if Pop wants a dance.

Then I noticed a dancer sitting with a customer 2 feet away from me. I knew that I knew her but could not remember her name. She was looking directly at me. Finally I said "I know you but cannot remember your name". She said it was "V------- then but was V----- now. Now I remembered her and they were very fond memories. Petite, next door kind of girl. Very sweet and innocent looking but extremely hot on the couch. She once told me that she was horny as hell. Couldn't get a date because she was a stripper. She was on her way to be my 2nd ATF but then she disappeared. She told me that she had , had a baby and that he was now a year old. I told her that it was nice seeing her again but I really had to get going. It was a 3 1/2 hour drive home and it was alread 7:15 P.M. She said I am back and hope to see you next month. I went outside and found a flat tire on my truck. Mother fucker. And I had just replaced them last week. The door bouncer helped my out by calling AAA for me. They said that they would be there by 8:30. I asked him to call me when they got there and went back into the club. I found Miss Rock Hill dancing on the satelite stage. When she got off she came over and we talked for 1/2 an hour. We talked about each others lives for the last 18 months. She had moved further north and had gotten married again. I said, "Well I guess that I can forget about any more DFK in the back room". She said "no" it doesn't mean that. I said "We used to get pretty hot and heavy back there!" She replied with "yes we did" The way she said it leads me to believe that it is still possible. So I lost my former ATF, My #1 favorite did now show and another favorite has left the building but an old favorite is returning to me. She told me what days she would be working. Mon, Wed, and Sat. Can't wait for next month. The bouncer came and got me. AAA was on the scene. He had me all fixed up by 9:00. I have said a lot of bad things about bouncers. I got to eat my words. He was a great help and I tipped him.

3 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Did someone do something to your tire or did you just run over something?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    casualguy: they found a screw in it and not the kind of screw that I like...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    shadowcat.... what a slut... I mean YOU! WAY TO GO MAN!!! :-)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion