tuscl

Meet Up 3 to 4 months out @Follies

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Shoot days and tines and lets get this in motion

40 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Wednesday April 8th 1pm - it'll be Spring by then - it's a weekday and early in the day so the club "shouldn't" be packed.
  • shanny72
    5 years ago
    If PC is going and we might actually see Juice in the flesh then this is a "must go event"
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I put April 8 on my calendar. I suggest moving the time to 12:00, though. For those who like the high tops, they would most like be gone by 1:00.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    When do the doors open ?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Posted hours say 11:30 on weekdays. I have never been there that early, but they are def open by 12:00.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What’s the line on whether Juice actually shows up, and is there an over under
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Is there a age restrictions? I know some old folk hates kids since we're always on their lawn.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Don't worry Tiburon, shadow can just say that you're his grandson, which could work out in your favor. After all, if they hold this at noon on a Wednesday afternoon, the crowd is going to be retirees with a sprinkling of under-employed types.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    April 8th is marked. I’ll be at follies for full day shift. Curious what will be on the buffet?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “After all, if they hold this at noon on a Wednesday afternoon, the crowd is going to be retirees with a sprinkling of under-employed types.”

Once again, the Douchebag has no fucking clue as to what he’s talking about.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Once first shift is over anyone have any good dinner ideas then a nice chill club to visit after ? Definitely going to get a hotel and make a day out of this. Looking forward to all that can make it. Should be a beautiful day of fellowship
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK DE, then enlighten us. Who else besides retirees and the underemployed could lounge around a strip club for hours during a weekday afternoon? 😊
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    How much does it cost to lock up shadows corner ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Follies is different than any club in that it's known more for its dayshift than nightshift - Follies is consistently busier on dayshift than most clubs on nightshift and with a large # of dancers - Atlanta is a very large metro area and also seems to get a lot of business travelers and it's the only mixed-club in GA where one gets the type of action one gets at Follies and at great prices (and why Follies has the most reviews by far with most being dayshift reviews)- Follies is just a different animal from just about any club in the country.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Who else besides retirees and the underemployed could lounge around a strip club for hours during a weekday afternoon?”

Why don’t you show up and find out? Then you’ll know how stupid your comment was, as every who has ever been to Follies during the day already does.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    If Ron Jeremy shows up Shadowcst will be extstic
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    If PC coming maybe he can show me his favorite AA clubs in the ATL
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I see, this wasn't a serious TUSCL meetup post. If it was you wouldn't be holding it early on a weekday in a place like Atlanta. This is more about accommodating a couple of retirees who happen to live there and maybe one guy who can duck out of work for a long lunch.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Rick are you coming ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m not a retiree or under employed so I’m not sure what you’re getting at Rick
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Not to Atlanta during business hours in the middle of the week.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    My last comment was for juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Hell i work 3 jobs for a total of 110 hours a week and I'm asking for time off to go

I'm middle aged and over employee LOL
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Not to Atlanta during business hours in the middle of the week.”

Translation: “Not anywhere or anytime, because I like to act like a tough guy behind the keyboard, but I don’t want anyone to see what a dipshit I really am.”
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @DE: Time for your next dose of meds - you're coming across as a hyoer-emotional angry female again. 😉

@Juice: Let us know when you decide to put something together that is conducive to broader attendance. You might also want to consider an area with less foot traffic and more cool options, like Pasco County or even Dallas.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Let us know when you decide to put something together that is conducive to broader attendance . . . so I can be sure to avoid that one, too.”
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m still waiting for the line on a Juice attendance I’d put the odds at 125 -1
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Maybe one day I’ll go dance in Jacksonville 🤣
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Rick i also agree but when going to follies in the ATL a weekday on day shift is most optimal

If any other club in America it would be on the weekend at night lol

As i keep getting more finacial secure i do plan on keeping a consistent schedule 2 meet ups in the year.

1 will obviously be on the East Coast North or South

2 will either be out west like Texas Arizona Nevada or California but really depends on how many want to make that happen

Most the board seems to be on the East side so it's easy to just have a meet up in the North like Detroit or Baltimore and South Like Atlanta or Miami

Again really depends on the audience at the time and how it's negotiated

As of now the majority that seems legit about it seems to be into April the 8th at 11am

25 so does that mean if i bet $100 and show you owe me $1,000 ish ?

And if i don't i lose the $100 ?

If so lets do the bet and agree on a way to hold the funds until set bet has matured
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Juice: Actually, it means he would owe you $12,500.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    OMG dawg lets make the bet
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I can wager up 2 $1,000 25 if your game
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nah I don't take a sucker bet, you can't profit from your wager that will just give you incentive. That is what I think it will take to get you to move your but and show. I am not looking to incentivise your behavior just calling it. lol
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Smart man 25... ATL is my back yard at this point I'll definitely show.. Already requested it off from both jobs
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Hey! Where is every body?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Damn I shoulda taken that bet
    It just didn’t feel right as we all knew juice would use something like this as an excuse 😁
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I drove thru Atlanta yesterday. I was amazed at how little traffic there was. Just weird for Atlanta.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Da mane will be back, as Action Bronson.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Wait, who turned out the lights....
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion