tuscl

Lap dance in front of wife

LDJunkie
Enjoying lap dances for 15 years and counting...
Sunday, December 8, 2019 6:31 PM
After being in a type of strip club “hiatus” for the past couple of months, mostly because I have been enjoying a great sex life with my wife, she and I are planning our first visit to the strip club as a couple. I of course have been a monger for years, of which I just admitted to her less than 3 months ago. Anyway, we discussed the idea of me getting a lap dance in front of her, and she’s kind of open to the idea, however I still feel unsure about whether it’s a good idea or not. Mind you, she is a moderate jealous person. I am very excited about this idea but at the same time extremely nervous about it. What’s your take on this? Should i go for the lap dance?

18 comments

• lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Don’t do it, you’re getting set up for failure. Jealous women should never go to SC’s with their husband and vice versa.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Generally speaking, the most relaxed and etiquette minding females in those types of environments are those who have been dancers themselves, or otherwise elsewhere in the same industry. If you want to take her to a club, go somewhere where girls do a lot of pole tricks. And if you do buy dances, buy it for her because “I just want to watch the fun”
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Alternative scenario: what happened to me when I went with a boyfriend-at-the-time to a club, I started getting the bright idea that dancing isn’t a bad gig. And sure enough, three years later, I began. 😈 If she has the looks for it—that may be a possibility too.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    This seems like a recipe for disaster.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    What could be the upside for doing this?
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Oh, come on. She's just moderately jealous. What could go wrong?🙄😵🤬 Oh, heck. Let's have some fun with this and start a list of what could go wrong: 1. Dancer gets going and you obviously become excited. Wife calls you a SOB and storms out, taking the car and leaving you stranded. 2. Wife goes home, empties your bank accounts and cancels all of your credit cards after running up huge bills. 3. Wife gets friendly with one of the bouncers. After abandoning you (see 1.), she and her new friend change your door locks and happily settles in with her new squeeze. 4. Divorce papers show up the very next day from the office of Mike (Shark) Butafucco, the best divorce lawyer in three counties. You're screwed. Might as well just bend over. I could go on, but I want to leave room for everybody else to add their input...😄🤦
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    How about wife slaps the dancer, bouncer drags you out by the neck, dancer sues you or worse, police are called and you get an assault charge. Nevertheless to the OP, this has bad written all over it!
  • anesh
    5 years ago
    Bro you are making a mistake, no woman can see another woman in her men's lap. You will have to regret your decision through out your life like I am regretting buying a wrong mobile signal booster from [view link]
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    I say he goes for it! Mostly cause I want to see the follow up thread.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If I emailed you a copy of my business card could you give it to your wife for when she decides to divorce you?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ 😂😂
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Haha - well played @skibum. This is a guaranteed recipe for disaster.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @LDJunkie, I suggest flipping the script. Have the dancer do a LD for your wife. Then another, and another... Make it about her fun and adventure. You get your thrills vicariously by seeing her get attention and stimulation from another woman. Don't get any dances for your self. Not on this visit. Then head home and show her how turned on you got watching her get pleasure... This could be the best investment you ever make.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^ or not. But I like that idea. I like the idea of being truthful with spouse on strip clubbing, if one can. I get the idea you're recently married, and think it's smart being out with wife about clubbing. But if you do this she should know what to expect, not be surprised about level of contact, nudity, or sexy behavior. Good luck.
  • newsenseisean
    5 years ago
    My wife went to my bachelor party (so did our priest - long story) and picked out strippers to grind me... of course she picked ones that kinda looked like her. Anyway, if your wife is into it, the strippers seem to let the mileage go up.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    I second ATACdawg's sentiment. Given the wife's disposition of being the moderately jealous type, no good can come of this. There's a reason why you hid your hobby from her until recently. Taking the wife to a strip club isn't a good way to show that you're penitent in any way, especially if you get a hot chick grinding on you and it's obvious that you're into the dance and enjoying it. You're sex life may be great, but it could abruptly turn frigid very quickly as a result of the outing. If you do decide to go, maybe just stick to tipping and don't get a lap dance. I can't tell you how many times I've been to a club where a couple's there, and it's clear that the dude is enjoying himself, and the GF/wife totally does not want to be there. Don't be that couple. While hindsight is 20/20, you should have kept your hobby in the closet from her. Good luck. Post an update on the aftermath. Maybe the doomsayers among us will be proven wrong.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The first place I took my wife strip clubbing was the classic, now long gone, Mario's in Johnston rhode island. No proivate rooms or dances. The dancers circulated and did mini $1 dances at your seat. Might cost you 6-7 singles for a full contact dance 2 feet from everyone in the club. Wife enjoyed it to the extent we ended up having sex in the breakdown lane on Interstate 295. I had the dancers dance for her first and my level of participation ramped up as she got comfortable and let hers ramp up. The best time was watching her get very full contact topless dances at the Inner Room Caberet, in public and watching the dancer take down her top and suck on her nipples.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My wife was willing and fine to get a lapdance with me in the common dance room where we each had our own stripper, but she would not like just watching me get one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion