tuscl

Awkward OTC date with middle eastern girl

I was able to get this one Persian dancer out of the club. Really pretty, reminded me of a life like Jasmine from the movie Aladdin. It got me thinking, you know what would be great if I “themed” the date a little bit. So after I picked her up I started serenading her with “A Whole New World” https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ1Rb9hC4J…

Only problem I threw her the male verses and she didn’t bring it back the female verses. She just sat there all quiet. It was painfully uncomfortable. We didn’t even have sex, I just dropped her off back at her house. It just didn’t go at all how imagined it would.

23 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You’d a been better off with a homeless girl, you can drop them off anyplace.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I think you would have been better off with "Wanna fuck?"
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We had one Persian Girl at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, really interesting to talk with, extremely intelligent, and much loved off-the-hook OTC provider.

She and I always got along really well.

SJG
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I thought OTC dates were explicitly for sex? Remember you're supposed to negotiate all of this BEFOREHAND. Rookie mistake.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    gammanu I just didn’t think it would come off as romantic if I told her I was going to break out into song. I wanted some spontaneity.

Anyway I’m looking ahead now and I’ve got OTC lined up with some cute Cherokee girl. I’m rewatching Pocahontas right now as we speak for some great ideas.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Just as I was wondering how the attempts at humor on this board could get any weirder...

...this gem came along.

As if parody animal accounts, completely unrelated political and social analyses and unrelenting repetition of the same goofy comments were not enough. Now we are blending OTC with dancers with children's movies.

These very odd and sometimes creepy misfires really make me miss the trolls of yesteryear on here, who at posted humor that showed some connection with the adult world.

Sorry if that came across as harsh muddy, but there it is.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    It seems the animal account was part of the yesteryear 🤷🏻‍♀️

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=457497
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Aww I just figured out that you meant you miss dougster 😿
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What is a yesteryear
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Oh yea! The Dougster vs Dugan flame wars were the best!😉
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Rick I’m meant to be read while drinking. Pour yourself some Jack and give it another go.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Dougster had his moments in the early days, before he went off the rails. Juice had his moments too until he created 20 fucking accounts and his posts suddenly took a very hyper-sensitive female turn. But there were others that pre-date those who used to post circa 2009, along with some other good user accounts.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ why would you disrespect juice like that? Only 20?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Dude if I was out with a girl who looked liked Jasmine from the live action Aladdin movie I'd be singing all the verses.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I had to google that Wallanon. Naomi Scott what a gorgeous girl. Thanks for the jerk off material
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You tried something original - and a bit out of the ordinary - and it didn’t work for her. It was a decent try, but these original attempts at lighthearted fun don’t always work out.

Too bad. She must have been beautiful.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Persia/Iran isn't in the middle east.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Speaking of funny troll accounts, whatever happened to Mamasan?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ In 1958, the State Department explained that the terms "Near East" and "Middle East" were interchangeable, and defined the region as including only Egypt, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar.

However the Encyclopedia Britannica uses this definition
    >Middle East, the lands around the southern and eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea, extending from Morocco to the Arabian Peninsula and Iran and, by some definitions, sometimes beyond. <

so as you can see it's debatable
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I can’t decide if this is pathetic real story or a pathetic attempt at being funny because I don’t really believe anyone could be that stupid and I didn’t laugh.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Iran is in southwest asia with afghanistan. It is not in the middle east and the locals there are not Arabs.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I can’t decide if this is pathetic real story or a pathetic attempt at being funny because I don’t really believe anyone could be that stupid and I didn’t laugh."

Sadly, an attempt at humor that blends OTC strippers with Disney kids movies is pretty much guaranteed to misfire. Yet somehow this stupid thread won't die the ignominious death that it deserves.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Gee Rick I can so see you and Muddy , in the dance contest scene from Saturday Night Fever, but Muddy is more like tha Travolta character I see you more as Joey. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion