tuscl

Is the VIP & verified group really better than the Front Room?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 5:59 AM
I'm even more confused about the VIP since less people would be there but is those other groups really more engaging than the Front Room?

16 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I resisted getting Verified. But I gave in because it seems that the girls are more comfortable posting in there. I'm not sure there is a need for both rooms though.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I believe that postings in VIP will not show up in an internet search, whereas others can be found if someone is looking for Warrior15.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I think that both the Verified and VIP rooms should be blocked from search engine crawlers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The Front Room seems to get the bulk of threads but not being VIP or verified will mean one misses out on some threads. I also thought this verified thing was kinda overkill but also gave in once there was a discussion room just for that.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    hmm, does any BETTER insight of the adult entertainment world become discussed in VIP/Verified or is it just more of the same just sans the trolls?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I post in the VIP area when I don’t wish the outside internet to be lurking. So, in my opinion, yes they are better for some needs.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that people are going to be a little more open and forthcoming if what they are saying won’t be googleable and likely won’t be derailed by trolls. And I don’t think it’s that hard to shit out a review every now and then or throw founder $7 or whatever it is. Me personally I’m good for VIP through the entire next decade. That may be on the extreme side but just pop in a club and tell us about it, I don’t think people are looking for Shakespeare here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No, no... I insist on reviews in iambic pentameter.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    ^^^Ish probably wants reviews in the King’s English too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Now that you mention it...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Got dammit
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Just having a section where there are fewer trolls seems worthwhile to me.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I really do enjoy both styles of banter. Trolls are at times a fun escape. At times, I like no trolls. Thus, both rooms are good. I actually miss my favorite troll .... Nicole1994 or whatever her name was. It was kind of fun messing with her head a bit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm with Nidan. It's nice to have rooms with less trolling but also have the Front Room for being a troll. 😆
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    In VIP we are served champaign and oysters by Founder.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    My short answer is - no SJG. In my view that means it’s better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion