tuscl

Is Stiffler's mom a MILF?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i…

Maybe if I was 16 but not now.

16 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    Does nothing for me!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I agree nothing now but as a teen it would’ve been down with it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nope.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Would not.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Probably when I was 16. I remember an English teacher at my school who rumour had it was sleeping with some of the students. I remember her being hot, but in reality if I went back and looked at my yearbook now I wouldn't think so.
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Not great, but I’d still do her. Finish with Russian.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    In the first American Pie movie she was still plenty hot. Unless they reboot the whole franchise, you can't really recast the actress because she's too closely related to the role.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    When you're 16, you pretty much have the mentality of "anything that moves" (unless it's super old and dried up). Stiffler's mom would have qualified at that age. But with more experience and years under your belt - not so much.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Even when the first movie came out, I had trouble finding her desirable, and that was when I was in my early 20s.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think she’s got a hot look - and I find her lack of perfection to make her hot as fuck.

She has a rough face - but still attractive. The clothes she wears are too tight - and show her imperfect body - and that makes her look as though she doesn’t care what others think.

I’m in!
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    That would be a no from this judge..... MILF list:

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012…

I'll go with Diane Lane; been hot for her since Streets of Fire.

• bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Saw Lane in NYC last summer while I was just walking around. Think she doing something on Broadway at the time. She was still hot just checking out the menu standing in the sidewalk. That’s when you know a chick is good-looking.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Not for me.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Long,

Salma Hayek in ANY movie for me.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I agree with the Hayek take; guess that list only considered women in movies where they portrayed as "Moms"...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I would ABSOLUTELY fuck her then, but even MORE SO now! I love the imperfections of beautiful women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion