tuscl

Is VH_Kicks Illiterate or is he just retarded

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You could easily add nemesisk7 to this post.

It's pretty obvious that both of them are more interested in juvenile flame wars and daring founder to move threads or take some other action.

Nobody who actually cares about politics addresses political matters the way they do.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ if you think this is about likingnor disliking Trump, then you got downs syndrome
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I da kang of trolls
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account 😢
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    That’s some pretty good proof right there, Mackie!

He must be a childless non-god fearing soul, self proclaiming how educated he is just to validate himself to be better than others to hide his (or her) insecurities. Ever read any of his Follies reviews? Now that’s funny shit.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Good point, Blah 😍
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    It's obviously someone's troll account. With all the political discussions, political troll accounts were bound to pop up. Like icey, designed to be maximally abrasive and distracting. No real person is going to be those cringey "deplorables" etc drums for so long... again, the cringe factor is a page out of icey's book
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sadly, this type of post will most likely make them feel validated. The more attention they receive, the more they will post their hateful comments hoping for more reaction.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Right, having the ignorance pointed out won’t prompt any self reflection because it’s intentional."

"You can wake a sleeping man, but not one who is pretending to sleep"
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I think VH is retarded, for if she were smart, she would understand that her greatest gift to humanity would be to drink 12 ounces of drano.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^SkiBunghole, be a pal and die soon.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The answer to your question is ... YES.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion