tuscl

Serious discussion about the state of the TUSCL community...

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:24 PM
So guys the last few months I feel like the TUSCL forum community has lost it's way. We need to get back to basics. It was probably a good idea for us all to start making run of Rick Dugan. He needs help keeping his ego in check from time to time. But we need to get back to basics and really focus on making fun of SJG.

Make TUSCL great again.

Serious replies only.

52 comments

• PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    For the record I am saying that we should lay off busting Dugan's balls for a bit. Focus our pitchforks back on SJG!

Let's do it!
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Ok I'll moderate.

@RickDugan - Would you for the good of the TUSCL community consider not putting winks at the end of your posts?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Those *winks* from Dugan have always been cringeworthy. Maybe he'll follow up with the kissy-face emoji. Not very masculine.

• wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Wait, why do we not like Rick? What's the tea with this now? ☕
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah... there's a lot to unpack there...
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    What exactly is wrong with the winking ape face emoji?

You damn dirty apes can’t appreciate the complexity and emotional depth we ricks bring to the table. For example, most of you plebeian apes are probably going to avoid seeing the “Last Christmas” movie. While, this rick is not only planning to see it opening night but I’m planning to cry.

If anybody deserves love it is the damn Queen of Dragons!

Don’t agree with me? I’ve got one word for you damn dirty apes. A word that rhymes with schmildebeest! ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think it would be better if we moved back to stripper and strip club discussions.

However, that means we will also go back to discussions about whether a stripper actually wants to date a guy.

With respect to SJG - ignoring him doesn’t get him to go away - and arguing probably fuels his narcissism - so he is best put on ignore.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @PD where’s the sport in picking on SJG at least when you pick on a Dugan, there’s som skill needed, so you guys go right ahead with picking on the weakest links I prefer to exert my dominance over those that think they are alphas but really are not
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Yeah... there's a lot to unpack there..."

It's not all that complicated, @Ishmael. Maybe you didn't get any sleep last night or maybe you don't have kids. The winky emoji is usually used to denote flirtation. Every time @Dugan uses the wink I get the nauseating image of middle-aged guy in white polyester suit making a pass at other men.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    The winky face with him is probably the equivalent of a guy licking his lips at you during a lap dance? At least, that's my takeaway from this. Honestly, I've never actually noticed the winky face, but will watch for it now.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Bwah hah hah not really dumbass
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    There goes Paul trying to wrap himself up in the warm protective comfort of some purported herd opinion again. He needs it so much that I almost hate to tell him how weak and un-manly it makes him look.

Sorry to say Paul, but you're not part of a consensus group. You're sitting on an island all exposed, just like you are when you shill for Bucks or copy my tagline for your own - which btw was kinda' creepy. For a guy who claims to dislike me, you spend an awful lot of time thinking about me. 😉
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I can't tell if this is serious 😉

But what would really work is if @Founder brought back 2way blocking - just for SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    let’s discuss something much more relevant. like what to wear to a strip club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    PaulDrake, you seem to think it is your job to try and harass people off of this board.

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong inside of your head.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    You know there's a term for the behavior of a lot of people in this thread...

Its called a low tier normie.

The low tier normie is not a normal person, not really. However, they sure do try their damndest to look normal. The low tier normie is often the harshest condemner of outcasts and social rejects in their efforts to appear as a part of the herd due to the inherent insecurity they have of their position in it, feeling that the herd could cast them out at any moment.

Almost all outcasts have probably had a time in their lives when they were a low tier normie, but truthfully, low tier normies are the least respected people out there. They nauseate the outcasts because of the obviousness of their similarity to them despite their condemnations but they're not really normal enough to be one of the normies either.

Low tier normies are the people who've bought into the message given that if you "improve yourself" that you will find acceptance from society. "Improving yourself" being a code word for "shut up and follow the herd." However, if you do this, what will happen is that you'll follow the herd at the back of the pack, always trying to catch up.

There comes a time when you have to stop playing along and being a low tier normie and come join the outcasts.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99 for moderator!

For Potus, as soon as he is old enough!

As I have read they talk about different types of immature types. One is the conformist, and one is the non-conformist, and then their is the anti-social manipulator.

I know of a situation where you had the first types, in Pentecostal Christians. You had the second type in a bunch of bullies. And some of them were bending over backwards to win approval from one of the third type. He had a serious record. He had killed someone once. But some still wanted to impress him.

I told local authorities and police that he was the Charles Manson of the group. I mean really. He was very smart. But he was not as smart as he thought he was. But people really were doing stupid stuff to try and impress him.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Thanks @SJG. I don't think I'd ever want to be president though.

Since I consider Dugan's winking to be a much more amusing topic though. I've simply always thought of it as being a silly thing. Or perhaps a message to show that he isn't really taking the conversation seriously. I've never seen it as an attempt to flirt lol.

Rick is right though, if you seek comfort within the herd then there will be no one there for you when the herd eventually casts you out.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ A very good point from Rick Dugan, and from CC99.

Conformists are absolutely dependent on the herd for their very lives.

I had to really learn in the work place, how conformism works. Otherwise I would have had no chance of being able to withstand this forum.

CC99, you must be reading some good books. Care to share any references with us? I always like to know about good books, committed to further educating myself and all, and to building an organization.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People who stand on the outside, its like the woman in The Scarlet Letter. And it is also the standard position of mystics and shaman.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Progressives have a purity test and they all think alike, so the idea any progressive is a non-conformist is absolutely fucking inane. Bck when Goth first hit my nephew told me he loved it because it made him stand out as an individual. My take was you and your friends all look alike; you wanna be different, get a buzz cut.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

Honestly haven't been reading any books. Its mostly real life lessons along with some blogposts.

People typically go along with the herd because of the whole safety in numbers thing but its not nearly as protecting as they think it is because you're with a large group, but that large group doesn't value your loyalty. The larger a group gets the more they begin to regard certain members as expendable. No harm in having them around because they are often passive and don't makes any moves but little benefit either. A low tier normie is the most expendable member thus the root of their insecurity. If a low tier normie stirs up any shit within the herd, they will cast him or her out very quickly.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed.

This author is an expert in Matricide. Those who commit parricide are always visibly immature for their age. Like people say that they could have left an abusive situation, and this is almost never true.

So this book talks about Immature types, Conformist, Anti-Social, and Anti-Social Manipulator.

Of course it is this last type which is most curious.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JLH…

Yuppies are a type I have always found to be immature and conformist. But that was something of the 80's and 90's.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, for what it is worth, I don't agree with her, but still her stuff is interesting:

http://kheide.myweb.usf.edu/file/BioProf…

SJG
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    As usual my brother from another mother, rickdugan, has made an excellent point.

I thought that the Drake ape stole rickdugan’s tagline because he recognized that dugan is the smartest hairless ape on the planet.

However, if it is some sort of sick obsession, as dugan suspects, it probably reflects some sort of sexual desire. We ricks give off incredible vibes and have attracted all sorts of people who are completely inappropriate.

My bud dugan doesn’t swing that way. Paul Drake, you need to take your sexual attraction and redirect it. Perhaps your right hand can become your new boyfriend. Regardless, your boyfriend ain’t gonna be a rick! ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Alternatively, Paul Drake could be a fucking 🦓

All 🦓🦓🦓🦓 are fucking assholes!

Just to piss off the asshole 🦓 I’m gonna 😉😉😉😉

rick solidarity! ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    How many people here support The System (tm), versus reject it, and why?

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Must have been a glory hole.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The review section of TUSCL is where the real value is. The discussion area is a nonessential aspect of TUSCL.

So, when you say TUSCL has lost its way, I disagree. The review section continues to be a strong, active resource. That’s the part that matters most.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I just come here to see what kind of pants I should get to wear to the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, about this low tier normie idea. I see that it is associated with the idea of Incel.

I don't go along with the idea of Incel.

I also see that it gets associated with the idea of Beta Male.

I do not go along with that either. I go along with what I said about immature social types. But with the other stuff no. It all hooks into this kind of PUA, Mens Rights, MGTOW thinking, which is just competely reactionary.

SJG

https://incels.co/threads/is-it-over-for…
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

Incels have used it for the purpose of creating a simple looks tier system. That's not the only purpose of the term "low tier normie" however. Similarly, incels use the term "normie" but lots of other people say normie as well. Normie, low tier normie, and high tier normie are terms generally used by people in youthful outcast culture and incels happen to be one segment of outcast culture.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Can you show links to where this term is used?

Also, of this outcast culture, I doubt that those our really outcasts. Can you show links to this?

Real outcasts don't have social type names.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/087477…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0084B…

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SJG

If you are looking for a dictionary definition of it you're not gonna find it. Its not a mainstream term so it has no definition. I can link you to this, however, make of it what you will.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme…

Basically, there are multiple ways to use the term. However, in the groups I've been hanging around, it has mostly been used to mean what I referred to in this thread.

Incels are societal outcasts who have created their own group. But they are still outcasts because they are a highly stigmatized section of society.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme…

Yeah, I still see it as somewhat anti-liberal.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    SJG if you want to see truly anti-liberal leave California and visit America.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I know such exists, remember, I came of age during the Civil Rights Movement and the War in Vietnam. I know that right wing a-holes still exist.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I did as well SJG and I know that liberals sided wqith the filthy commies; spit on American soldiers and have spent the last fifty years tring to turn America into a place where deviants are worshipped and hard working normal people are denigrated. You joyless, no fun, whiny assholes are the worst people on earth.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That's right, Freedom Through Work, Arbeit Macht Frei.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SkiBum

Its not just California. I live in Virginia and most of the state is completely brainwashed on left-wing ideology.

@SJG

You have to understand that the left represents authoritarianism, speech policing, control, and conformity in my generation. So what people my age call normies do tend to be left-leaning people and outcast culture among people under 35 tend to be people with more centrist or right-leaning views.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "the left represents authoritarianism, speech policing, control, and conformity in my generation"

Well this is not true, it is the Right and Libertarianism which represent all kinds of control and conformity.

What you are have been drinking in is the line of Right Wing Nonsense Media. And this applies to these normies too.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99, you have assimilated the same kind of right wing doctrine which led Elliot Rodger into his delusions. It is all nonsense.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The old right was.

The new right is anti-moralist and speech control.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not true, the New Right, as in Trump supporters, believe that poor people are bad people, as are immigrants and racial minorities, and religious minorities.

And on this board, anyone who is not a right winger is always a "Loser"

Having a large income is simply a matter of social affinity. This decides what kind of education you can get and what kind of career you can build.

This New Right / Libertarianism is simply a repackaging of the old 19th Century Social Darwinism.

And so of course this New Right does not see there as being anything such as hate speech.

Those with Hegemony do not need protection from Hate Speech. They protect themselves directly.

But those on the margins will always be targeted with hate speech unless there are institutional and legal protections.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And I agree with what VH_Kicks posted above!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Oh how I wish with all my heart that that 99% were really true!

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Well this is not true, it is the Right and Libertarianism which represent all kinds of control and conformity."

Interesting. The last I checked, it is the left, not the right, who wants to control my spending decisions by relieving me of excess cash via onerous taxation (higher earnings taxes, property taxes, wealth taxes, excise taxes, etc.,etc.).

It is the left, not the right, who wants to decide how I get my healthcare.

It is the left, not the right, who wants to decide my right to own a gun.

It is the left, not the right, that decided to make bartenders responsible for the over-drinking of patrons in a number of the Nanny states.

It is the left, not the right, who wants to decide what kind of engine my car can have.

It is the left, not the right, who wants to decide how I heat and power my house.

It is the left, not the right, who wants to imprison my children in failing schools by preventing them from exercising school choice options and by limiting other competition.

It is the left, not the right, who wants to force me to fund baby killing.

It's the left, not the right, who wants to force me to pay union dues whether I agree with its political position or not.

It's the left, not the right, who wants to force religious institutions to offer/fund employee benefits that are fundamentally opposed to their religious tenants.

I could go on, but you get the picture. Under the left wing view of the world, one is only "free" if one subscribes to a very specific view of how the world should operate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The Left wants to make our society work, so that it does not have to go to Gun Barrel Communism, or worse.

And this means that some serious problems, inequities, and injustices have to be remedied. Otherwise those who have power will continue to act in ways which exacerbate bad situations.

People can either vote for improvement, or they can expect corrective power to emanate from the barrels of guns.

The positions of the Right, which you Rick clearly understand well, have been invented in corporate funded think tanks, and they have been refined in focus groups using galvanometers, and they are now being further propagated by things like Facebook carrying material designed to get right to the Lizard Brain.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The left exaggerates inequities and injustices in order to justify implementing authoritarian rules.

SJG I don't have any white friends. These days, not even one. All of them agree that they've never experienced racism in their life. They say they're sure it still exists but that it doesn't effect them, and they never think about it.

Rick only talked about economical issues but let's talk about speech issues...

- It is the left, not the right, who think speech that offends them should be met with violence. And that being "triggered" is a rational reason to become violent.

- It is the left, not the right, who refuses to hire conservative professors in colleges. 40% of colleges have no conservative professors.

- It is the left, not the right, who demand that any movie or TV show that has messages which don't agree with their agenda should be banned.

- It is the left, not the right, who is in charge of the media, of the education system, in charge of powerful tech companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon, and Twitter, and controls at least half of the government.

- It is the left, not the right, who can have your employment terminated for having views which disagree with their narrative.

- It is the left, not the right, who think that making sex jokes at school or in the workplace should be regarded as sexual harassment.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Left-wing violence is smaller scale but significantly more widespread, can happen without warning, and will likely result in no consequences for the person committing it thus is more of a danger in daily life. Whereas right-wing violence tends to be more severe when it happens but is mainly isolated to a few nutjobs who's views nobody took seriously anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CC99 wrote, "The left exaggerates inequities and injustices in order to justify implementing authoritarian rules."

This is not true. There are no public laws about speech, except things like you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater.

Otherwise it is just corporations and institutions.

I like women in short skirts, high heels, and make up. But if I were President of your university I would never say that to an assembly of students.

And this is write, people should not have to be hearing things from corps or institutions which are demeaning.

Who was that on Fox, Glen Beck, no media should be employing a guy like that.

The left is not restricting your speech. If you think they are, tell me how?

People write books and lay out all sorts of views.

But still, in the work place, there is sometimes harassment.

At a trade show, someone gave a talk and told a joke which I found totally sexist and improper for anything except a male locker room.

It was someone from a company we had dealings with. I told our founders. They said that they knew him and were not surprised. Knowing our founders, I knew that they would never let that guy get into a place where he seemed to be speaking for your company.

Freedom of Speech has never meant that you have protection to say anything you want anywhere. The only entity restricted by the 1st Amendment is the Government itself.

SJG

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion