Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any PLs in SFL (Pompano, Hallandale, West Palm Beach) in Dec/Jan?

Rod84
Rod84VIP8321

10 mos ago · 1 min read

I'm staying in South Florida Dec'24/Jan'25. If any of you dirty, filthy PLs either live in the area or will be visiting, and would like to hang sometime at a favorite club or two, let me know. It's always fun to swap war stories while ogling nude women.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for LapHunt
LapHunt
•

Hey Rod, Dec '24/Jan '25 didn't work out but in case you're gonna be around the Pompano area this month (Jul '26) reply here or DM me.

Profile picture for Sammy999
Sammy999
•

I’m in fort lauderdale area as well. Let me know if anyone of you guys visiting clubs this july

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I’ll be visiting clubs Especially the second half once WC is over

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement