Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best NJ Daytime Clubs During the Week

mossmaurice

10 mos ago · 1 min read

I am looking for some suggestions for clubs in NJ that are open during weekdays. It's easy to lookup which clubs are open but, which ones actually have ladies working and are a good experience when I am playing hookie from work.

Bonus points if you guys have any great excuses that you have used for skipping out on your primary hustle.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Aj247
Aj247
•

Hitching Post hands down.

N
Njmonger22
•

2nd on hitch and post. Hm- silk and clancys

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Sunshine

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Playhouse

Profile picture for Whitetail00
Whitetail00
•

Playhouse Lounge

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Apart from the guaranteed HJ, what’s the attraction of Playhouse? I don’t mean to trash talk the place, but am genuinely curious.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

^ actually, not much. But there are some very attractive daytime milfs and I’m a fan of the consistency and great customer service of the Playhouse. Sometimes a sure thing HJ is just what I’m looking for.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement