tuscl

Pay me whatever you want

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I've heard this from time to time with respect to ITC extras tips over the years, but this was the first time I heard this uttered in connection with an OTC trip. Now to be fair, the club was dead and she hadn't made much even though she was 3/4 of the way through a long double shift. So I can only imagine that she thought that anything would be better than her current predicament. I'll also add that I'm a regular in the club and like to think that I have a rep for being fair. But even still, I was surprised to hear this.

Anyone else hear this recently from an ITC or OTC connection?

13 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I've heard it a few times over the years, along with an infrequent "I'll make you happy or you don't need to pay" claim.

IME, these are so infrequent that I do not treat these as red flags or a ROB ploy.

So, did you take her out for the night? And if you did, what did you end up paying for your date?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Very rarely but I think it comes from three things 1. She’s just coming off as nice and not trying to be money hungry. She’s gonna get good money anyway because I really like this 2. Just desperate, as in please just give something I don’t want to haggle and lose it. 3. She’s trying making you drop her guard. She’s knows if she gets in there she can reap. I have not experienced this with a dancer but have experienced this with some shady salesmen (no they didn’t want to go with me) trying to play that game on smaller items knowing I’ll feel bad and want to buy more shit. Trying to endear himself to me. I know full well they are sleezy as fuck
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Easier for a woman to sell sex than to give it away. Gets more takers. Free scares guys off.

SJG
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    rick my friend, she probably recognized that you were a rick and would therefore both please her sexually and be magnanimous in your payment.

It’s good to be a rick! ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ I have always found that once a woman realizes that you are not treating her like a prostitute, then lots of other possibilities do open up.

And then of course you can probably still give her money, so long as it is done tactfully, more like Mistress Maintenance.

I for one though am glad that I am not a Rick.

My thinking is closer to the progenitors of the Ricks, though I am not a Fascist, I support Social Democracy.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    rickthelion's point was very well put and he could be right I suppose. Though it's entirely possible that muddy had a point with his number 2, that her back was against wall and she was afraid of losing the opportunity by haggling...

...NAH, I like Mr. Lion's narrative better, so I think I'll choose to believe that one. 😉
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ How dare you dismiss SJG’s narrative? Social democracy says we all should get a crack at your new found lassi faire lover.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Marriage and property are where the crazy capitalism of today originated.

My organization will beat that, for our members. And then for the broader society we do advocate for Social Democracy.

My group is an elite group. But unlike the two tier society that the Fascist WCG wants, we want social democracy for all.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It happened to me ITC many years ago. A dancer that I had always enjoyed got kicked out of my favorite club due to drug use. I was told where she was now working. Since it was slow at my favorite club I decided to go see if I could find her at her new club.

I did find her and she was very happy to see a familiar face. We sat down at a table and I bought her a drink. After awhile she asked if I wanted to go to the lap dance room for some dances. I said sure and off we went. I wasn't expecting anything more than some high mileage lap dances. The room was just semi private. Without asking she pulls my cock out and takes it in her bareback.

After I blew my load I asked "What do I owe you for that" and she replied "Whatever you think it was worth". I don't remember exactly how much I gave her but I think it was around $100. I never saw her again after that but I found out that she was pregnant and that she and her BF had moved back to the town were their parents lived.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I've only heard it once but it was a girl that really wasn't interested in providing extras.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    A line like that is designed to get you to pay more than the going rate, it probably works about 40% of the time , if she knows you a long time it might be a higher percentage.
    I wouldn’t put too much faith in her acceptance of a lower amount w/o some complications.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I agree 25, or I should say I had similar thoughts when it happened. This was some days back and I offered her the normal market rate, which she gladly accepted. In fact, normal market rate was looking so good that she even left despite taking shit from the manager for it, who was also desperate because he only had a few girls on shift.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Money enables the girl to be there, or to be OTC with you. But I think it a mistake to take the view that the whole encounter is ever just about money.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion