tuscl

The Perfect Strip Club

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=377…

This place is a real clip joint and they serve strong drinks for reals. And I was the clipper.

I know this is a clip joint because I brought my hair clippers last time. I was goving haircuts to dancers in the corner booth.

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Never been to this establishment.

It seems interesting - as normally the customers get clipped. In your post - it seems the dancers are getting clipped.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I agrees
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss aggressive horny grabby Texans :(
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like a failed aggressive horny grabby Oregonian :(
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^^OMG I would freaking enjoy the heck out of a Cuban invasion there. If Portland dudes think *I’m* too forward and pushy they would have another thing coming. 😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Fear not Sirlap. I complain a lot but there’s still a chance I’ll be back in town at some point. (But I’ll have better timing on things)

I remember at one point griping about King of Diamonds in Minnesota but once I got adjusted to the style I actually ended up liking it a lot. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ I would welcome it if it drove the mileage up around here.

I cannot believe Portland dudes think that way about you.. SMH. 😒

For the record, please be as forward and pushy as you want to me. Pretty please? 🍆🦄🤪
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice when (not if) you come back, rest assured that I will be as aggressive horny grabby as ever. 🍆🦄🤗
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Customers are very grabby here in Northern NJ! It’s a great location for gropes by horny old men! You’d love it here!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ooh, and coincidentally some stripper online is trashing Baby Dolls at the moment. I wonder if female hairless ape whores are allowed to join the council of Ricks. 😂😂
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Idk about the other Ricks, but once I heard that the Cubans are giving $100 blowjobs in the BabyDolls bathroom stalls, my views on the club have changed dramatically. Larga vida mamadas en BabyDolls!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Rick, I am hoping you're write a trip rickport ASAP
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. You could always come back to St Louis. I will put on my cowboy boots and 10 gallon hat, then meet you a Dollies for some two way fantasy. Me as your fantasy Texan and you as my fantasy Bod to grab. . Lol.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^LOL you didn’t think the 2 way contact at the Hustler club was solid enough for you?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Omg Nidan111 !!!!

I read raviews of Dollies! Sounds like you can see all kinds of dancers that look like the $20 lot lizzards in omaha! If spicy is that dam hawt I can't wait to meet her! 😜🤤
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss aggressive horny grabby Texans :(“

So you really do miss me awwww
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion