tuscl

True adherents of the rick agenda

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Saturday, October 19, 2019 4:43 PM
Or rickgenda, if you will. What drives the ricks? Stories about fucking sexy hairless ape whores, driving drunk, and exposing the sad sad snowflakes who would rather discuss politics than whores. We will share our wisdom, expressed via “the system” with all of you. You’re welcome. Squawk! Squawk!

21 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I thought the Tesla was driving
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It sounds more like a trick agenda. Or trickgenda, if you will.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    All the accumulated Rick knowledge? You men like ? I guess that sums it all up....🤪🤪🤩😜
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    It would be fitting if we could keep this thread going as a place where people could come seek rickvice, seek therickpeutic counseling, share trip rickports, and generally receive commentary from the various assembled ricks. Just a dream of mine.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    And maybe we could share info about BBDD, just a thought ?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Good idea, but please hold your comments unless you spent more than 15 minutes there.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    This is where SJG will get all of his clubbing advice. Definitely a windfall for one member.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You are correct ATAC dog. We ricks will indeed fill in the blanks for the hairless apes and for other creatures that post on TUSCL. If you yourself had something to fill in you might qualify as a junior rick, like the puppy. However, you shouldn’t fret; having many blanks that need to be filled in is normal for dogs. Dogs are creatures whose primary skill are kissing up to hairless apes and licking their own balls and asshole. The mere fact that you will to have the blanks filled in by the ricks shows that you are trying to be more than just a lapdog. Good boy. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    However, I should add this for Cash-ape: watch yourself. You may get yourself on the wildebeest list for showing insufficient rick respect. Or rickspect, if you will. San Jose ape may have mental health issues but he tries to give the ricks proper respect in his own deranged way. We ricks respect effort on the part of the mentally ill. We may be assholes but we aren’t 100% complete dicks. We’re ricks after all. ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    My post was not intended to insult the Ricks. If any member of the Ricks found my comment insulting, I apologize. Best regards to all members of the Rick posse.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    That's a solid rickpology right there
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Cash, you're an assricker.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SirLDAlot - that’s funny! Luckily I’m not Asian...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ ROR
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    That’s just wong!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The Tesla's always have to drive. But it still needs to stop at filling stations to get more E85 fuel for the Ricks to drink. SJG Foghat Playlist [view link] American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump [view link] Rio Carnival 2019 [HD] - Floats & Dancers [view link] Paris - Moulin Rouge show and dinner [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And don't be fooled, the Ricks may have to high rise top floors, like Manhattan and Frankfurt, but there are powers behind the Ricks. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    BREAKING! Russian Military TROOPS To Be Deployed In Syria [view link] Syria, Turkey, Kurds, ISIS & Trump & Putin, and how the Middle East unravelled in murderous chaos [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Russia moves in as US troops pull out of Syria l ABC News [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Turning to Putin, Erdogan ignores U.S. agreement for northeastern Syria [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion