tuscl

Threesomes, Part 2

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. I’m getting offered threesomes now every time I turn around. Was at a club a few nights ago and a couple of girls approached and offered a double VIP at a discount. It was getting close to closing so I guess they were trying to make their budget. I didn’t get a good vibe so I turned them down.

Yesterday I was at a club. A dancer came over that I had done a double VIP with before and offers another one with a new girl.

I have an OTC set up for today. Yesterday evening the girl texted and asked if she could bring her girlfriend. She said she was cute AF and freaky. I asked for a photo and yes, she is cute AF. I’m sitting in an Applebee’s waiting on them now. I’ll know in a little while how freaky she is.

19 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Stop turning around. Problem solved.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Applebees… hmm, don't eat too much greasy food ;-)
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Follow up report on the OTC threesome with Freaky Girl, please! I usually turn down tag team dance offers as it's usually just twice the price for dances that are sometimes awkward and cramped. And I freely admit that I'm not man enough to handle two girls at a time for an OTC romp - if I were ever to do OTC that is.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    doc, I feel so sorry for you. ;-)

• rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    Applebee’s? Last time I entered an Applebee’s I asked for 3-day old possum and nice Chianti. They ask me to leave. No class assholes. Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    I had my threesome down the street at an Olive Garden. That food was definitely roadkill, they had unlimited breadsticks, and they let me defile the whores at the table. Good times, good times. Squawk!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    DrE is too much man for just one woman thus they gotta gang up on him
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    After Action Report: A very underwhelming experience. Freaky Girl was not nearly as good looking as her photo and she wasn’t freaky. In fact, she was kind of uptight, and the other girl, who was previously very willing to please, didn’t want to do what she had previously done in front of her friend. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ smells like they were trying to hustle you all along
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “^ smells like they were trying to hustle you all along”

I don’t think so. The girl I had been with previously has a kind of submissive personality and took the lead of the new girl. I can’t say it was a rip off situation. They both performed, but it just wasn’t a very enthusiastic performance.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Sounds like she was going thru the motions
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Win some, lose some. Your batting average is still great, though, Doc!
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Sorry you had a lackluster experience, Doc.

As I've said before, threesome math never adds up: You pay twice as much for half the service.

It's the same for two girl VIPs and OTC's.

The only way I have found to make it worthwhile is to look for and hire pro's who have good reviews as a doubles team. Did that with the 19 and 18 year old Thai sisters in Amsterdam, and again with East Euro blond and brunette hard bodies at the best (now closed) brothel in Vienna in 2007. The only downside was the need to keep getting a new condom each time I switched - BJ or sex - girls.

Oh yeah, there was the two Venezuelan chicks on St. Maarten and the two Columbians on Aruba (at Campo Alegre). They were fun... real fun. Too bad I had to head back to the cruise ship each time.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @doctorevil

Pics and video or didn’t happen.

Threesomes have more participants, so more chances for one to fail.

And if you are doing something that should be kept “under the radar” remember:

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. – Benjamin Franklin

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @herbcat

Pics and video of your “worthwhile” experiences or they didn’t happen.

:)
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sorry to hear your latest 3 some wasn’t as enjoyable as you hoped. I’m guessing that can happen, as one girl’s lack of energy may cause both girls to deliver lackluster performances. I’m not an experienced 3 some monger, as I’ve only had a few, and those were years ago (and the whores were powdering their noses for good luck).

Do you think it could have been the greasy Applebee’s appetizers? Maybe the girls were worried about sharting the bed? Nothing kills a mood like skid marks on the bed sheets...
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I've had a few planned threesomes where the girls hade the female condom.... no need for me to put one on. I could switch back and forth, it was awesome
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "As I've said before, threesome math never adds up: You pay twice as much for half the service."

That's what negotiation is for. I never paid full double for 2 girl OTC. As I told the girls in question, I still only have one penis. So I gave them the max I was willing to pay and let them decide.

But even so, I agree that paying up for a second girl is often not worth it. I've had a couple of great ones, which I posted about on here some years back, a couple of duds and a couple that were decent but not mind-blowing. The worst was one where the second girl changed her mind and sat in a corner while I fucked her friend - needless to say I only ponied up for a single on that one.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    "Not an enthusiastic performance"

I honestly think it's because you met them at Applebee's. Could have been the grease, the bloating, the garlic breath, the bright lights, the screaming kids, or the general cheapness of the place; but I have never, ever, brought or met a date at Applebee's unless I was there to pick her up after her shift as a hostess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion