tuscl

Ever get a credit card just for your favorite girl ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This would be a very cool way to pamper her with a $1,000 and just paying it off as she spends

I bet she would love you

Im definitely sticking this in my game

25 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think it would be more fun to go to the dentist and less painful
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Give a stripper a credit card. What could possibly go wrong?
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Don’t worry about the Juice-ape on this one. If there is one thing we ricks have learned it is that Juice is a damn good ape. He is, of course, a damn dirty ape. But he’s a remarkable damn dirty ape.

What does that mean in the context of this discussion? It means that he will indeed give a credit card to a stripper. But he will engage in some sort of credit card fraud and the stripper will take the fall. Easy solution. Advice to the Juice-ape: do not apply for the credit card using the name “I. P. Freely”

ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Also, don’t apply using “Juicebox Pussyeater”. That’s the name on one of my credit cards. Sorry if you get arrested for the charges I’m not paying. But you need to remember: you’re not a rick. ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m not sure that a Red Lobster gift card actually counts as a credit card. It’s upscale compared to Waffle House - so I see you are moving to classy whores.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Oooh...pick me, pick me! (Raises well-manicured hand)
    I'll be your favorite girl! 😏💋😘

Oh wait, what was that saying mama always told me... if it seems to good to be true... you're probably selling your soul to the devil? 😋
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    No problem juice! She'll think it's really generous of you while she's vacationing in Barbados with her lazy-ass bf!

What could go wrong? 😂😟🙄
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol y'all understand my game is on a nother level 😆

Endless summer hit me up in my town and I'll take care of you bb
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No. And I never will.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Must be nice to be so rich you can do something that dumb.

Man, being a girl is so easy. Good sex and free money
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    You think it's easy?? You try having to be the reason the sex is always good!
    Tee hee 😇
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    That is such a fundamentally BAD idea, that for the next 3 months you should be required to put condoms on your CF's other fuck-toys just before they bend her over on the bed and anal-gape her while you wear a steel chastity belt and tell each guy his dick is bigger than the last guy's dick.

There is so much that can and will go wrong with this idea. The LEAST is that she will take an immediate $1,000 cash advance and ghost you. But she can do much more than that. She could buy tens of thousands in merchandise and services by exploiting flaws in the US payment system. She could commit fraud, money laundering for drug or terrorist groups and more. And you will find yourself explaining to the FBI why you should not go to jail.

If you still want to do this, I'll make a counter offer... send me that $1,000 credit card and I promise to suck your dick.... someday. (But I spit - no swallow)
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Btw, Juice...I just noticed some of your clubs (still learning my way around), and I tried working at a couple of them while I was visiting a friend in NC earlier this year. It was like trying to break into Fort Knox! They must be well stocked down there and don't take too kindly to strangers...🤔
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer
    Are you a surfer girl?
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    'Fraid not twentyfive...I just never met a beach I didn't like and can adorn the bow of a boat like nobody's business.
    Sadly, I don't even know how to swim! 😮
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Just curious because of the name, you should check out the movie it was cool, back in my young days
    here's the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Endles…
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Btw not knowing how to swim is a sin, I live in South Florida and swim every single day. Best workout in the world
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Sounds like juice has a plan. Watch out!
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive I'd never even heard of the movie! I'll add it to my list though...
    With a stage name like Summer, I had to get creative with the SN, so no real significance.
    I will say, that is much as I've always wanted to learn how to swim, I've really gotten by remarkably well without it... They give you a life jacket when you go snorkeling or swim with dolphins...Guess I've been enabled my whole life! 🌞
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    This is the first step to ultimately being a rest haven for these hoes and wearing the Captain Save a Hoe attire.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer Those endless legs of yours are built to swim. LMAO and you already have a pair of buoys to keep you afloat too. 😁
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot Aww... flattery will get you everywhere, my dear! 😉
    But, yeah... I was super bummed to learn that flotation device theory is totally a myth! Here I thought I could give up that very fashionable vest that hundreds have worn before me, but, nope...I still sink like a stone. On the plus side, I fill out the vest a little better and don't get mistaken for a 12 year old boy! 🌞
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Don’t worry about needing a floatation device , I’m sure you can find a few guys to be your lifeguards 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer LOL flattery is strip clubbing 101. But honestly by your profile pics you have some long and slim legs. They would propel you nicely through water. And understood re: the buoyancy of your buoys (or rather lack thereof). It's a density question. LOL they also aren't that aerodynamic either. 😂

LMFAO I don't think there's ever going to be a problem mistaking you for a 12 year old boy. Life vest or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion