tuscl

Threesomes

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I’ve been on something of a roll with threesomes lately. After one in my younger years, which was actually a somewhat lackluster experience, I didn’t have another until a couple of years ago. Now, I have had seven in the last year, most in the last couple of months: three OTC and four ITC.

I can’t decide what I like best. There’s something magical about the sights, sounds, and feel of two good looking girls swapping spit between their tongues and my dick simultaneously. I also like it if at least one of the girls is a kisser: DFKing one while the other goes down on me is an incredible experience. There are lots of other possible combinations. I’m glad I don’t really need to decide what I like best, but I’ll keep trying to figure it out.

The only drawback, of course, is the cost, but even that is not too bad considering what you get. I used to think girls would charge a big premium for a threesome, and some do try. Those are the “tag team” girls who are selling a fantasy, but probably won’t deliver (I don’t know for sure, I have never taken up girls who have asked for a premium).

I have found that the girls who are willing to deliver will charge no more than their standard rate (for each, of course). ITC, the room fee is usually fixed for a block of time, so you don’t have to pay more for two girls. Thus, the total cost is actually a little less than twice what you would pay for one girl.

The girls usually seem to be just as excited about doing a threesome as me, if not more so. It could be an act, of course, but I don’t think so. If a girl is into this, when the subject comes up, she seems to really perk up and appears really interested in discussing the merits of the second girl candidate.

27 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think you are on to something here doc. I crave 3somes. But you have to be careful on a couple of things.

1) Make sure the girls like each other. I get incredibly turned on being up close when one girl eats out another. 2) You need to understand the choreography in a 3-some. Who does what in certain positions. That way each person is getting something during the experience at all times. You don't want to spend to much time on one girl and have the other get jealous.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Threesomes are for amateurs.

There was this time that dugan, the shark, the vulture, and I hired two whores for an evening of debauchery. Since the shark can’t leave the water he was in the hotel bathtub. Do you know how hard it is to fill a hotel bathtub with salt water?

Anyhoo, we banged the shit out of those whores. It was like an erotic bouillabaisse. ROAR!!!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    The last time I did a 3 some ITC was on my 70th birthday almost 8 years ago. Even longer for my one and only OTC. I agree that the 2 girls must be compatible. I'm also not too interested in girl on girl action. I want to be the center of attention.

On my 70th birthday the 2 girls were best friends OTC and not bi. The whole thing was set up weeks in advance and the club comped the room fee. It was a great experience for only $200.

I might do it again under the right circumstances but at my age, it's one and done. So I really can't justify the cost.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Never done a threesome in a club, but need to remedy that.
  • K
    5 years ago
    until recently, I thought threesomes were not worth it. twice the money, twice the flakiness and the same reward.

with the right ladies it is well worth it. Watching two beautiful women enjoying each other is a huge turn on. It is now part of my regular routine.

the guys that think they are one and done might find another round if they get the right ladies. The women can enjoy each other while you recover. Watching them may even speed up recovery.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I have done several, all when with my ATF. She would set it up with all but one OTC. Probably the strangest one had been choreographed by my ATF and she told me in advance I wouldn’t get laid, but I’d enjoy it. She as always, gave me a truly memorable blowjob, while her partner in grime rimmed my asshole as I’ve never had before or since. She not only rimmed but got up deep inside for a prostate massage. She, the one up my ass, insisted that she get my cum in her mouth, so I had to back my ATF off when I felt it coming.
    A few years earlier I had one with two dancers. My ATF was in her late 30’s and a new dancer was having her 21st birthday and I’m still not sure if my ATF set it up to please me or to have a shot at some “new meat.”
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    I like threesomes and agree with all the positive comments as well as the cautionary comments about making sure the girls like each other.

I've done quite a few (though not seven this year, like doctorevil!), both ITC and OTC, and although I've been disappointed with some, most of the time it's been well worth the money. Just do what you can up front to make sure you know what you're getting. For any experienced monger, it's not that difficult to suss this out. If you're not sure and the price seems too high, just say no and keep looking.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I've occasionally had threesomes in the club, but I don't think I'll do any more. The cost is twice as much, but I don't have twice the fun.

I've done more threesomes in my home, and I find this to be better. I can take photos and videos. The girls performing oral sex on each other is incredibly hot.

However, the best threesomes are in FKK clubs. The girls are very hot and a threesome is so cheap that it's waste not to have some. Next year I'll try a foursome at Sharks.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I’ve had fun with this but I’ve had bad experiences a few times with girls who really push 2 girls and offer a deal. They then complain about not making enough and push for larger than usual tips.

I’ve had good experiences twice when I already knew one of the girls though.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Only once. It was worth it, but I’m not sure I’d do it again.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Thanks for sharing, all. Gives me something to think about.
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    3somes itc are risky. besides the girls liking each other, the girls need to feel comfortable doing extras for you in front of each other. some girls don't want to get a rep of doing extras if they don't think the other girl does them.
    it's especially important that you not try a 3some itc with two girls new to you
  • K
    5 years ago
    Another issue with it ITC is the size of the booth. Too many clubs have such small booths it becomes difficult for anyone to move.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “it's especially important that you not try a 3some itc with two girls new to you”.

Probably a good rule, but like all rules meant to be broken. I have had very good times with two new girls. You just have to go with your gut sometimes. Otherwise you will leave some good times on the table.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    In personal life, a few times that were great.

ITC only once. It was a bit of a special circumstance. I really only did it because the club comped the room for "the rest of the day", on the condition that I brought those two girls in there. The 2nd girl was just trying out stripping with her friend and it had been remarkably slow. She wasn't happy as she basically only had enough to cover tip out. The manager wanted her to come back, so he covered the house fees for the girls too. I had been with the friend a few times before. Pricewise I spent a tad more than I'd usually spend for what's technically supposed to be 2x 30 min sessions with the one girl, but the same manager usually gives us 2x 60 minutes. Usually there's about an hour in between. This time we were in there for between 3-4 hours. The waitress who brought us drinks while we were in there was super shy the first time she came in, but stayed for about 30 minutes the 2nd time.

OTC it's been hit or miss. Once a girl I had been with a few times brought a friend, but the first girl was on her period so she kinda thought of it as a "replacement pussy" or whatever. So that time was fairly awkward. Another "bring a friend" girl brought her friend and it was like that movie Friday. She said her friend looked like Janet Jackson, but she ended up looking like Freddie Jackson. I sent both of them home.

Another girl had a friend give her a ride. The friend called to say she was on her way early next afternoon and were out back having a beer and grilling burgers at the time. She asked her to kill a little time so she could hang out and eat, instead the friend asked if she could join. After we ate, I was kinda shooing them out, since I wanted to wash my truck before the canes came came on. They decided to "pay me" for the food and what had become a lot of drinks by washing my truck for me. I never did catch the game, and my HOA sent out a letter to everyone in the community reminding us all that "proper attire" must be worn while performing outdoor chores. The driver, who was not a stripper, ended up coming back over a few times to earn "a little extra cash"
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Having done them many times IRL I have yet to try in the club, but it is on my list, Chrsitmas List, this year.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t particularly dream about it. I like focusing on one girl personally but if the situation presented itself and everything lined up I’d be open to it just to kinda say I did that. And ofcourse fuck two hot girls
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m leery about 3 somes - as I think it might not be fully worth the added cost. Maybe I should reconsider?

Having a sexy beauty to enjoy in private is pretty amazing - and adding a second beauty (and costs) seems to provide declining return.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Cashman: I definitely think you ought to reconsider. In my opinion, the fun is at least doubled. Now, I can see how after two there would be diminishing returns. After all, you only have one mouth and one dick

Has anyone tired three girls?
  • K
    5 years ago
    "Has anyone tired three girls?"

Yes.

I tried to write it up a few times and it always reads like a bad penthouse letter

I always thought your letters were fake...
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I was sitting with 3 favorites one very slow afternoon. I was considering taking all 3 to the back room as a lark but then a 4th girl joined us and I regained consciousness.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    “Having done them many times IRL”
    SkiBum, if this is true, you should see your gynecologist and get tested for STDs.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Why would you even think we don't yearly.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    That is one thing I miss about my old favorite club, the threesomes I had. I agree that they should like each other, but I love it when they have obvious physical differences with each other. I wish I could relive the freak show of my old favorites Sunshine and Angel. Angel was old enough to be Sunshine's mother, but they ate out each other anyway.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    After reading this discussion, I’m beginning to reconsider. I have two dancers who have mentioned this - and I’m going to determine if the pricing works.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    My stripper FWB is down for threesomes and it's fantastic. Honestly my favorite part isn't the double BJ's or the fucking. It's rolling around with two naked girls, touching and licking anywhere I want as they play together.

MFFF foursome is still my holy Grail in life. FWB came close to setting one up but one of the girls had to bail due to not feeling well and had to settle for MFF.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    certainly are fun with the right girls!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion