tuscl

One Night Whale

samiel
DFW, Texas
Friday, October 11, 2019 4:00 PM
Have you ever been a whale for one night? How much money did you spend and what occurred?

20 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    No. Being a whale - in my view - means you are overspending for a dancer to be around you. I look to be a value conscious monger.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I probably want to give the girl the impression that I have the money to spend so that she doesn't go looking for other opportunities. But actually overspending to keep a girl around ? No, I wouldn't do that. There is always another girl. When I spend a lot, it is to get specific activities. :-)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    In the mid-tier clubs I like to frequent you can have a whale-like experience for a few hundred bucks.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Just go to Dollie's in Washington Park with $300 and you too can be a Whale!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the past at the height of my SCing, from time to time the thought of just spending $$$ w/o worrying about it would cross my mind every now and then but I never ended up doing a visit w/ that strategy in mind to just let loo$e and not even think about it. For most of my of my PL-career I've SCed regularly which means I spent regularly and I usually spent well - the fact that I was burning thru a decent amount of cash regularly meant I was less inclined to over-splurge - if I only hit the clubs a couple of times a year then perhaps I might've been more inclined to go big on some of those visits.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Yes I have been a whale more than once. And I got lots of great champagne dances & extras
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I for got to ad. I spent $5,000
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Not yet but i'd be open to it. I've had nights where I would love to go back and lock some girl down.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    $2,000 and it was epic i fucked 3 bitches and had a fuck load of dances
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    2 hours in VIP with 3 girls. Epic but exhausting.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ JustinToLook. Lol. Actually, $250 made me a whale. I bought shots for 2 dancers and FS and phone numbers (which I tossed) from Both of them both within a 90 minute time frame. One was HOT, while the other was just fun as all get out! The other times, I would spen up to $750 per night to have VIP with up to 3 girls and buy drinks for all. ($150/30 min campaign room x3 plus $300 in drinks). Always a fucking blast! Usual 2 out of 3 give extras to varying degrees, even though I don’t go looking for such. Can’t turn down when offered.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Going by the definition in the glossary, I was 'the' whale at one bikini bar in Tallahassee. No one spent much, so it was easy to do with as little as $100 at times. Once I got the attention of the girl I liked (who was pretty much the most popular girl there), it was a wrap. Man, I miss those times.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    I like to go to mid to upper tier clubs, and spend around $300-500 each time when I go. That's usually not enough for me to be a whale, but I think whether you can be a whale on that amount depends on when you go. I once had a whale-like experience in at Vixen's Cabaret in Davie, FL only because I went very early in the afternoon to kill time before a flight, and I was the only customer there. I spent liberally, and had an awesome time with the two dancers there. They were super friendly, and were all over me. My money was all over them. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That is a whale of a tale
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Wanna know why us Midwesterners are mourning the loss of Penthouse? Nights like this are why: [view link] I ended up dropping close to $1K that night. But it's the essence of what we do and why to have activities with three different ladies, two of which result in "finishing." Many guys to be non-monogamous over their lifetime. Non-monogamy within the span of three hours is awesome. There was another night where I did OTC with a pair of busty blondes from Penthouse. Also costly. But also a life-changing experience that felt like the ultimate answer to the question "Why do we do this?" To feel like the rockstar that gets to be serviced by the two women most likely to make everyone's heads turn when they walk down the street, that's why. So it takes cash. Who cares? You make it back. Maybe that doesn't make me like a whale. Whales tend to spend a lot of money and not have a lot happen, I think. But it did make me feel on top of the world. Remind me why this hobby is bad again?
  • EGor1
    5 years ago
    Buddy and I won $25k at blackjack in Vegas. Took $10k to the Rhino and I don't think we were even close to being the whales that night. :) Had a blast with top tier talent, though. Bottle service, VIP rooms, etc.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I could be wrong, but I usually look at "whale" behavior as being similar to "making it rain"... it's something you do to show off to the other guys in the club. I'm not into showy spectacles. So, I guess I haven't been a one-night whale. I went through a hair over $3,000 in a night, and that was probably the most I've spent in a night. Amongst other things, I pretty thoroughly "touched" the smoking hot bartender that had a long-running reputation for being untouchable.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If you are a known non-whale, you already are a known quantity in the club. If you walk in one night and start pissing money away, it might not get the reaction you want. I think the staff might just think there is something wrong, or you are fucked up or drunk. Also, when you make your next trip to the club, every ROB will be hitting you up for dances. There will be very little mileage from those dances. There will be numerous promises of how hot the next VIP trip will be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Besides overspending, a big factor that makes me watch my spending in a SC is that spending more/a-lot may not necessarily yield a much better time possibly making the large expenditure not worthwhile (perhaps not getting my money's worth)
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I was a whale when I was really young and ignorant spending $550 on the same girl every time I came into the club. I actually only got $500 worth of songs and tipped her $50 on top (took a total of $600 to the club).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion