tuscl

Creepy Customer In A White Suit

doctorevil
Evil Lair
True story. I was chatting with a dancer and the subject of creepy customers came up. She told me about a customer in a white suit who followed her around the club but wouldn’t buy dances. He offered her a $1 tip to motorboat him, then pinched her inside the thigh so hard she thought he might have broken the skin. When she left, she asked the bouncer to make sure he wasn’t outside.

She didn’t say whether or not he was pretending to be a chemical engineer.

17 comments

• rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Was this in Seattle?

It was probably that damn fredotheclam pretending to be ricktheclam. To be fair to the little guy, the pinch was probably a mistake. Do you know how hard it is to pinch hairless ape thigh when you’re a bivalve? The barnacle has buddies that are scallops and they’ve explained it to him.

Anyhoo, the problem has been solved. I ate that goofy-ass geoduck. ROAR!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    What city was this in?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    ATL.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Gosh darn it rick, we told you about your behavior. We TALKED about this buddy!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Grafted on body parts where the DNA does not match is one of the certain indicators that you are dealing with a Rick.

They developed the technologies for this, with Joseph Mengele playing a key role, meeting at Farben Haus in Frankfurt, in the Fall of 1943. They recognized that fortunes had turned against them, as they also recognized that the hairless ape species was an evolutionary dead end, newborn heads already too big.

So they developed a trans species, trans class, trans phylum approach. And they would move their entire operation to South America, along with lots of smuggled out money. And their alone they would stay until the 1990's.

So today we all waiting on the UberRick.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Funny you should mention that because the other night I had a familiar moment too. A stripper was telling me a story about a weird ugly little dude who paid her to shove a dildo up his ass. While it was hilt deep, he screamed for a club manager to come pat him on the head and tell him that he was a good boy for writing such good reviews of his club and such bad ones for the one down the street.

Or was it the club manager's cock that was in his ass? I'm a bit hazy on all the details as it was close to time to drive home drunk, but there it is. 😃
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Maybe it was your imagination Rick, you were the one who wanted some cock up your ass.

And with the way you go on and on, the only ones who listen to you are these synthetic animals.

SJG

Nirvana - Reading Festival (1992)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYAIQRPP…
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.

rickthelion - definite troll account
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    C’mon Douchebag, you’re not even trying anymore. Reciting one of your fantasies isn’t a comeback to my true story. Of course, maybe it isn’t a fantasy. Maybe you did have the manager of Lollipops’ dick balls deep in your ass.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Nothing is impossible for Rick Dugan, not when he has enough ethanol for fuel.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Random TUSCL drama involving dildos and dicks up each other's asses is one of the most weirdly endearing traits of this forum lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ And he ( Creepy White Dugan ) likes to wait until dancers are short of rent money to fuck them, rather than getting to know them better and seeing them regularly.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Damn what happened? SJG used to idolize Rick Dugan and his system. Now SJG is here trying to make fun of Rick like he does to all of the people who rightly label him as a fucking psycho weirdo. Funny SJG of all people calling someone else creepy. The fucking epitome of pot kettle black.

Did I miss something?
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    Stupid San Jose Ape, what’s wrong with waiting until the hairless ape whore is at her weakest? The wise lion hunts the weakest wildebeest first. And the wiser vulture waits until the Ford Fiesta has weakened the armadillo. We ricks are wise. You’re just crazy.

Squawk!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Men and women have to learn to work together. This is how it will be in my organization.

SJG

Foghat Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDDidj51…

American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006289…

Rio Carnival 2019 [HD] - Floats & Dancers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkUu3VM…

Paris - Moulin Rouge show and dinner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCTq4LJ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion