tuscl

The Dancer's Dressing Room Forum

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Since it was started earlier this year, I have mostly ignored the Dressing Room. We can see the Threads and titles, but cannot see the comments. I don't really care and actually think its a good idea that us PL's can't disrupt their conversations. There is not a lot of activity in that Room and about half of the threads appear to have been started by nicespice.

But there is one thread that I would LOVE to read. " who are the creepiest fucks on this board? " Don't you want to see who the girls mention in this ? Maybe nicespice will indulge us and give us the scoop.

9 comments

• TFP
    •
    5 years ago
    Yeah that's a thread I also wouldn't mind seeing. No disrespect to Liwet, but I bet he's on there lol. And I know my shit stinks also, so I wouldn't be surprised to see my name on there.

• SirLapdancealot
    •
    5 years ago
    Since nicespice knows me in person now and has experienced my creepiness first hand, twice now, I'm at peace with wherever I stand. 😎
  • gSteph
    •
    5 years ago
    And I wonder about the thread 'What's the best shorts for a LDK?' 😉

Coated nylon, or gortex?

• doctorevil
    •
    5 years ago
    I’ve been wondering about that one, too. I’m surprised that it has only seven comments since June.
  • K
    •
    5 years ago
    I don't care. i am first and i dont think number two will ever catch me.
  • datinman
    •
    5 years ago
    I'm sure it would be an interesting discussion and maybe a learning opportunity for a few of us. Mostly though, I just assumed because the thread titles are visible to anyone, it was just NiceSpice trolling the PL's with the title. Akin to a VIP member creating a VIP thread entitled "I broke through San_Jose_guy's CIA level security wall." Actually, that might prompt him to finally write a review because his curiosity / paranoia would get the better of him.
  • MackTruck
    •
    5 years ago
    Dont worry, I already dumped loads on all the creepy fucks 💩💩💩💩 😂
  • Nidan111
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^ damn, now I know what that smell is in the back of my car!
  • MackTruck
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^ sorry bro. I had no idea that was you 😫
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion