Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Former Drexel University Professor Was Naughty with his grant money

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

So anyways, my take...

Was what he did good? No. But as far as I’m concerned, better for university related funds to go to strippers than university admin staff, the true parasites using bureaucracy to collect paychecks for doing nothing.

Like jeez I worked at a dorm office before and seen how so many of them (easily 50-75%) spend their time. It’s why I roll my eyes at the idea that strippers don’t have a “real job”

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

If he was an anatomy professor, rather than electrical and computer engineering, perhaps he could’ve gotten away with it.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

LOL

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

"You sound like a typical uneducated Deplorable Cuck angry at "libs" because you didnt have the grades to get into a good university.

Keep on being angry at the wrong people instead of blaming your laziness and lack of ambition for your life's failures --- that's the Deplorable Way, after all --- Commie Donnie has brainwashed you well"

^^ wow VHS kicks, I never went to college and I am smarter than you 😂😂😂

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

ok - which one of you on here is this professor? fess up!

Profile picture for BigDickSammy_
BigDickSammy_
•

VH_Hicks, you sexy beast! You got me so hard! I got a boner bro!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Can't professors have some fun?

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Don't bully my wife, she will 🔪 you

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Plausible science here...

Department of the Navy - Effects on the release of seemen on seaman dress white pants. Effective cover and concealment.

Department of Energy - Can stripper poles be converted to produce electricity. Let's go green!

National Science Foundation - How does she do that on the pole? Its just science biatch!

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Upright: Sounds like Nobel Prize- (or Ignoble Prize?) worthy research! Great!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

A good friend of mine went to Drexel. Doesn't know of him.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I would like to get my PHD in strippers.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ah. Yes I may have gotten carried away with the snark. Good point, heaving

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lol

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I would rather spend funds on nicespice!!!

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

Anybodyz wants dey asshole licked clean? Mack is in da mood 4 sum 🎂💩 chalklat cake!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement