tuscl

Former Drexel University Professor Was Naughty with his grant money

Monday, October 7, 2019 6:43 PM
[view link] So anyways, my take... Was what he did good? No. But as far as I’m concerned, better for university related funds to go to strippers than university admin staff, the true parasites using bureaucracy to collect paychecks for doing nothing. Like jeez I worked at a dorm office before and seen how so many of them (easily 50-75%) spend their time. It’s why I roll my eyes at the idea that strippers don’t have a “real job”

16 comments

• Huntsman
    5 years ago
    If he was an anatomy professor, rather than electrical and computer engineering, perhaps he could’ve gotten away with it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "You sound like a typical uneducated Deplorable Cuck angry at "libs" because you didnt have the grades to get into a good university. Keep on being angry at the wrong people instead of blaming your laziness and lack of ambition for your life's failures --- that's the Deplorable Way, after all --- Commie Donnie has brainwashed you well" ^^ wow VHS kicks, I never went to college and I am smarter than you 😂😂😂
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ok - which one of you on here is this professor? fess up!
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    VH_Hicks, you sexy beast! You got me so hard! I got a boner bro!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Can't professors have some fun?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Don't bully my wife, she will 🔪 you
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Plausible science here... Department of the Navy - Effects on the release of seemen on seaman dress white pants. Effective cover and concealment. Department of Energy - Can stripper poles be converted to produce electricity. Let's go green! National Science Foundation - How does she do that on the pole? Its just science biatch!
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Upright: Sounds like Nobel Prize- (or Ignoble Prize?) worthy research! Great!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    His nickname at the club was the nutting professor
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    A good friend of mine went to Drexel. Doesn't know of him.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I would like to get my PHD in strippers.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ah. Yes I may have gotten carried away with the snark. Good point, heaving
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I would rather spend funds on nicespice!!!
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    Anybodyz wants dey asshole licked clean? Mack is in da mood 4 sum 🎂💩 chalklat cake!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion