tuscl

Living in TJ ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, October 7, 2019 6:11 AM
I follow a guy that travels abroad and usually to places were his money convert in his favor and it got me thinking a out TJ Is their English speaking community ? If i did this I'd save up $20,000 and go and live for about 6months then come back to my home in NC to work and do it again I'd be playing poker online and of course clubbing Is this a possible dream to accomplish ? Tips and ideas

31 comments

• l00ber
    5 years ago
    Like many, I considered the logistics of moving to TJ after my first foray to adult Disneyland. I often get offered jobs where working from home is a possibility. The food is great, the arts and culture scene is growing, affordability is super competitive with anything in the US, and of course, Zona Norte. TJ is also a commercial border town where many services are bilingual and every cash register holds dollars in addition to pesos. The lack of decent public transportation is not a big concern as Uber and even taxis are prolific and cheap. The thing that kept me from pulling the trigger years ago was the questionable internet. Broadband is available to a degree. But I needed gigabit fiber, and that's just not a thing in most residential areas. There is a retired American expat that has lived on the upper floor of hotel Coahuila (Adelita's hotel) since the late 90's. You can tell which one is his room as he has Polaroids of many girls that he has entertained through the years covering his window facing the hallway. So the dream is real for at least one man.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    On TJA they talked much about living in TJ. Many of their American members were doing that. Some had bought houses. They enjoyed both pros and civvies. Talked about a guy calling his puta on the phone and then driving into the Zona to pick her up. For myself it is a future possibility, not exclusively, but becoming binational. I will have business interests in Mexico. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I'm already moved, from FL. SIG [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Awesome! So tell us, what is it like? SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    That good damn Yeah internet is nice
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I might be down to unplug and live in the whore houses until im damn near broke then comebacks to earn that money to go back 😆 😆 😆 not even a joke especially with my kids turning of age
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Visiting TJ is lots of fun. I can't wait until I go again. But honestly. Each time I go, I go for about 3 days. And at the end of that time, I am ready to get out of there. Maybe if you lived near the beach communities.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    If one really wanted a stripper / hooker based lifestyle? I would like to be binational. Not always immersed in one girl after another, but for length intervals though. :) :) :) SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I could live i hotel cascada i could never get tired of it
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Solid tips guys thanks
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Anywhere there is pussy, that's where you'll find Juice. SJG
  • SanJoseWoman
    5 years ago
    So, if we are looking for Juice, DEFINITELY do NOT look in san_jose_guy's basement. Because there is never any pussy there. Except for one GIANT one sitting at his keyboard. SJW
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Looks like SJG has a new sidekick. When are yall moving in? SIG [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shit! This is a good idea!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    You guys got me thinking so i want move their but i really do like the idea of hitting up a solid week or month in that town Is $10,000 🇺🇸 over kill ?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Yes 10000 is overkill lol
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Juice, I can take $1500 for 3 days and I'll probably come home with some of it. You do not need to overspend in TJ. $100 will get you 30-60 minutes with whatever girl you want. Beyond that, it's just how many times in a day can you get it up ?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    $10000 for a month is not overkill. $10000 for a week is overkill. $5000 for a week is a damn good time IMO. That allows for plenty of arribas and generous tipping. If you're watching your spending $3000 for a week should be fine.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i gotta get a job then...
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Sold guys.. I'll make plans on a $5,000 week trip then
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Thanks to everyone very helpful
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Juice tj will ruin us clubs for you
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am gonna a drive the shit truck down there soon after I leave Portland!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Mack truck you just talking shit
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Country man inknow thats the point
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice, you just talking shit
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    And a lot of that cost for the week will be your lodging. For a week in a master suite as Cascadas that would run you about $600 plus $50 for the VIP card. Of course, you could be cheap and get a single deluxe for a week and cut those costs in half but I'd be real claustrophobic in those tiny rooms. $5000 for a week, man I need to try that one of these times. That would be an awesome fucking time!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I could live comfortably in TJ for $500/wk. Waiting for Sentri approval to go work in US daily.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I am on board with @warrior15, I love TJ but after two days I want to go back to the US, then after a few days I can not wait to go back. As of now, I could not see myself living in TJ, the Zona Norte is depressing after the initial partying wears off. That being said I can not wait until CFBG returns in November.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I have never once been happy to cross border into us. I could live their and be happy in a heartbeat.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I believe that more and more American guys will be living in TJ and Mexico. I plan to get it set up so that much of my time is in that area of Mexico. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion