tuscl

Political posts.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, October 5, 2019 9:25 PM
Holy fuck. Never thought I would miss NICOLE1994 posts so much. I fucking hate political posts on a strip club site! When beautiful women are involved and all you want to do it talk politics, you MUST BE HOMO!

27 comments

• JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    YOU MUST BE HOMO Paging SkiBum ... Seriously, that cock-sucker is mainly the one who starts this shit. The decrepit diaper-wearing pansy. I don’t need to be reading about politics here. I just want to read about pussy. It’s up to Founder to end this shit.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    just say no.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    No
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I completely agree nidan
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    I’m guilty of posting in those threads. I don’t come here to discuss politics and I won’t start a thread. I can ignore most of them. Most of my responses are usually to posts where someone says something that’s factually inaccurate. I have a tough time letting those stand. That said, why don’t you just ignore them? I miss the old two way ignore but still have a few trolls on ignore. I haven’t used it, but can’t you also use the ignore button to ignore threads? Seems that’s an easy solution.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I’m guilty of posting in those threads. I don’t come here to discuss politics and I won’t start a thread. I can ignore most of them. Most of my responses are usually to posts where someone says something that’s factually inaccurate. I have a tough time letting those stand. That said, why don’t you just ignore them? I miss the old two way ignore but still have a few trolls on ignore. I haven’t used it, but can’t you also use the ignore button to ignore threads? Seems that’s an easy solution." As I said in the other thread about politics threads, I ignore all politics threads. I don't even bother hitting the ignore button, I just bleep over them. Doesn't bother or impact me at all. But on tuscl, like on every other internet forum I've ever been on, grievances from political threads come through everywhere else. You don't notice the political thread guys making little bitch comments to each other in practically every other thread they find each other, and sometimes that breaking out into pitched battles? The political guys crap on everything; it's not enough to shit in their threads. The presence of political threads makes every thread and the overall forum just a bit worse. That's why so many forums with active administrators who care about content, have a policy of either "no political or religious threads", or "any political discussion that leaks out is a banning offense". Founder isn't going to do anything, in any case.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    You only been here 1 year pussy
  • ime
    5 years ago
    And your pussy ass whining and kvetching here is gonna not get him impeached or sway anyone to your side, you just end ip looking like a bigger bitch every day.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Why Are So Few Republicans Publicly Defending Trump? 10/7 [view link] Anyone who wants to post more about strip clubs, go for it. And then now there are three other rooms besides this. So it seems to be working out. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Quid Pro Quo GOP challenger Joe Walsh: Donald Trump is a traitor [view link] Goodbye Donald Trump! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    MATH, Make Americans Think Harder, Andy Yang Court orders Trump to provide 8 years of tax returns [view link] Former Trump Organization executive says she expects Trump will resign [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I first saw that there was something seriously wrong about Trump with the Muslim couple who spoke at the Democratic Convention. Trump was talking about Muslim Bans. He was fondling his xenophobic base. But such a ban would violate the Constitution, and the courts would later tell him so. At the Convention a Muslim couple spoke. They challenged Trump, asking if he had ever read the Constitution. They were Naturalized Citizens, having as much right to be called Americans as does Donald Trump. They lost one of their sons, 27yo, while he as serving in Iraq, as a US Army Captain. But Trump makes fun of them. And that is totally wrong, he makes fun of the Muslim Couple, he makes fun of all immigrants, and of all who have descended from immigrants, and he makes fun of all of those who have served in our military. Donald Trump has no idea at all what this country is about! [view link] [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [3PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019 [view link] Gordon Sondland has instructions direct from Trump, no buffers. [view link] Trump admin issues new letter of defiance to Nancy Pelosi, ratcheting up Constitutional Clash. URGENT !! Breaking Trump News [6PM] 10/8/19 | CNN News Today Oct 8, 2019 [view link] 4 hour gap, Sondland making his own phone call to Trump Will Trump's handling of Turkey mean that US troops will be placed at greater risk later on? The Khan Family lost their son to a car bomb while serving as a US Army Captain in Iraq. There are dangerous wackos in the Middle-East. But Trump's entire political career has just been massaging such wackos here in the US. Who should deliver the Final Message? I say it should be Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. But who will give Trump asylum, and can his 757 fly there without refueling? There is not enough water to get to Leningrad without crossing over EU waters and airspace. But he could go above the Arctic Circle and get beyond Finland to Murmansk. If his 757 does not have the range, maybe a bunch of food and water and he can borrow Greta Thunberg's 60' yacht. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    White House: Trump will not cooperate with impeachment probe [view link] Majority Of Americans Back Impeachment Inquiry Or Trump's Removal From Office [view link] This Joseph Maguire, Acting Director of National Intelligence, Retired as a Navy Vice Admiral, spent over 20 years as a Navy Seal. [view link] These sorts of people, and Adam Schiff Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, all very different from Donald Trump. They are Military, Intelligence, National Security, Diplomats, and often Lawyers. They may or may not agree with the politics of Donald Trump and his party, but they conduct themselves very differently. They are careful about what they say. They have gotten to where they are by decades of reliable service. Trump is absolutely nothing compared to them. Impeaching Trump is a Constitutional Requirement! Messages Detail Alarm From State Department Official Over Policy Toward Ukraine [view link] This is so similar to how Nixon went down, but just greatly accelerated, and with Trump very likely facing post removal prosecution. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Is nicole1994 really gone? She hasn’t responded to any of my dick pics in over a month.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    SJG is/was Nicole. Neither sucked cock but both took it up the ass.
  • BlakeB88
    5 years ago
    I don’t understand why there are political posts on a forum about strip clubs. I don’t discriminate when it comes to pussy. Republican pussy, Democrat pussy, libertarian pussy, communist pussy... pussy is pussy lol.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    We don't discriminate when it comes to conversation.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Susan Rice: President Donald Trump Is Making Us Weaker [view link] Consolidation Thread [view link] SJG
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Trump is Putin's bitch
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    But the political people are so wise ! Just kidding - it’s excruciating and totally out of place - like a turd in the punch bowl. You gotta have something wrong with you to post all day like that. Instead they should just watch the cable news channel of their choice and jerk off with a Brillo pad
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ and yet you have an opinion, who cares?
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Your political opinion is like your fantasy football team. No one gives a fuck about it but you. Don’t bore people with it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ^^^That
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Your whining like a bitch makes polical chat seem refreshiung Stud. VH must have not used lube on you.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Ha ha - don’t take it personally - I love your reviews
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion