tuscl

Cities with the most immigrant strippers

chessmaster
Illinois
Prefer latinas(Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Rican, etc) but what cities have the most immigrant strippers? Are the asians or Europeans better than American girls? I always wondered why tj and those German whorehouses were so popular on here. Makes sense now the older I get.

16 comments

• Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    I say Miami, Florida & Central New Jersey mostly Paterson, Elizabeth & Newark for Latinas.

Then of course there are a lot of Russian Strippers in New York City.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    It’s always gotta be about race for you, doesn’t it?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    NYC and surrounding area definitely. Near southern border i.e Texas cities Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, Houston and then a place like Los Angeles definitely. The Chicas Bonita’s clubs in Texas are usually filled with nothing but immigrants. Never clubbed in Miami but no doubt.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Don't you Trumptards dislike immigrants ?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Oh, dear.... again
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Queens, which is a borough of NYC for those of you not familiar with the city. In fact, easily 60%+ of the girls dancing in the various Queens clubs are immigrants. During the day they are mostly Latina. At night the Russians join the mix, as do a smattering of good ol' American girls. The couple of clubs that don't use immigrants are black clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    NY/NJ/CT seem heavy on Dominicans, Brazilians, and some Puerto Ricans, along with Eastern Euro

South FL mostly Cubans

IDK much about Houston, Austin, and Dallas - those are heavy Mexican areas but seems the Cubans have a strong presence their now
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I always wondered why tj and those German whorehouses were so popular on here ..."

I see it as supply-and-demand - those areas offer an experience not found in the US
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Da truck stop in Omaha
  • K
    5 years ago
    Immigrant strippers probably out number americans in NJ. Mostly Brazilians and eastern europeans.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I went to the Dominican Republic in June for vacation.

The club I went to was FULL of illegal immigrants! Not a US citizen in sight giving dances.

Of course they were mostly Latinas - go figure. :p
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    Newark is the mecca for Brazil. Flushing Queens is the mecca for Chinese/
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I thought Flushing, Queens was full of Koreans not Chinese
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Prefer latinas(Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Rican, etc) but what cities have the most immigrant strippers?"

I am wildly attracted to latin women, but this post has made me realize that all my faves have been at least 2nd gen American -- born here, no accent, etc. I have not run into a ton of actual 1st gen latinas, at least in the higher end strip clubs I go to, no idea what's going on in the dives. There is (or used to be) a club here that kind of specialized in Asian immigrants, years ago, but doesn't seem to be that way anymore.

So I don't have much basis for comparison. I know by reputation around tuscl, 1st gen Cuban strippers seem to have a reputation for being worst-case hustlers and ROBs. The Asian immigrant strippers at the club I mentioned above, were very accomodating
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "^ I thought Flushing, Queens was full of Koreans not Chinese"

When you lived in the NYC metro area it was mostly Koreans, but the Chinese have been catching up fast in the last 15 years. In NYC Flushing is second only to Chinatown in Manhattan in terms of its concentration of Chinese people. I suspect that the cost of living in Flushing vs. Manhattan is a major draw. Now Asians (Korean and Chinese combined) are over 50% of Flushing's entire population.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    There are many NJ clubs where there are numerous immigrant dancers. I’ve found certain Paterson clubs offer Brazilians, and others offer Eastern Europeans, and others have a mix. It’s actually very nice - but I’d stay away from the Eastern Europeans if you want extras.

Queens has a great mix of immigrant folks. It’s nicely diverse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion