tuscl

Zero Sex

samiel
DFW, Texas
I'm curious as to how many of you keep it to LDK, HJ, BJ, or other things besides sex ITC or OTC exclusively. Also, is it because of you or the dancer?

I've done OTC FS, but with a few dancers I do DATY and other things when they haven't wanted to do FS.

22 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t go in for sex, but I will take it ITC as far as she wants to take it, covered, of course. I do not do OTC.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Depends on the day and the club ITC, but OTC never. Zero interest in letting any dancer be any part of my life once I walk through a club door.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    By my choice I'm ITC and LDK only.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Since my ATF moved 14 months ago, I’ve done HJ & BBBJ ITC, but haven’t done any OTC until last week when my CF drove about 80 miles to my house. We went to the local weed store, out to a decent restaurant for dinner & drinks & then back to my house.
    I went to her house a couple of days ago and I was kind of freaked out. It was filthy, messy, her kids were in need of attention, and she told me the police had been there the night before to break up a fight between her & the baby’s daddy. She said he body slammed her face down but she got him in a headlock. He came & got the kids and she got in the shower and invited me in and I declined.
    I got fucked over once trying to be Sir Save-A - HO but not again. Too fucked up for me.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I went to her house a couple of days ago and I was kind of freaked out. It was filthy, messy, her kids were in need of attention, and she told me the police had been there the night before to break up a fight between her & the baby’s daddy. "

LOL. Depressing shit like this is why I don't go to there houses either. Most of these girls can't host anyway (kids, SOs, roomates, etc.), but the couple of times that my OTC partners hosted the living conditions that I witnessed really ruined things for me.

And to answer to original question, I keep it to whatever i'm in the mood for. Most times that is OTC sex, but not always. Sometimes I even club just to club with no expectations whatsoever, or I may be clubbing to get the deal closed with a tougher target.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Rick Dugan , I’ve encountered this situation several times and I initially was astounded because when preparing for a night out or for work, the clothes are pressed, the hair and makeup impeccable and yet the home (and often their lives) is a shambles.
    Many years ago I was seeing a gal who was renting a 3 bedroom house. The downstairs was not too bad, just strange furniture arrangement. Upstairs was another matter. Two of the bedrooms were filled with piles of clothing. She was being evicted and I was helping to put everything in storage and the night before it was clear nothing was packed. I spent 4 hours sorting, folding, and packing her clothing. She was a size 0 or size 1 and as an example she had 38 pair of those real tiny jean shorts. If she wanted something, instead of finding & cleaning it she’d buy another. I could write an article on that night alone. So many un-fucking-believable things happened in 24 hours ranging from her letting me use her favorite sex toy with a clit tickler on her; to the police bringing her to the hospital wearing just a thong after she ran through neighbors’ houses screaming that men were chasing her. It was such a strange day that I couldn’t make it up. (Maybe I will do an article). There was no question that she was as messed up in the head as in her clothes.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    As strippers get more deeply into drugs, they maintain their personal appearance but their homes and children descent into squalor.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ I've seen their personal appearance decline with drug use. They usually lose weight which can shrink their tits a little and you start seeing more and more ribcage. Also their face can start looking harder.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    -->"It was filthy, messy, her kids were in need of attention, and she told me the police had been there the night before to break up a fight between her & the baby’s daddy."

And that is truly tragic.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Jack slash & Sir Lapdancealot: when I described the home of the stripper I visited last week there was no drug use. I’ve known her for 4 years and as the child of 2 addicts, she is extremely opposed to illicit drug use. She does smoke weed ( which is legal in our state).
    I agree whole heartedly with Decline to State and after seeing what I saw the stripper became unattractive. While not a mandated reporter I’m still questioning whether to report my observations to Social Services, anonymously.
  • jaredlucas
    5 years ago
    I typically go in for ITC shenanigans and escalate to OTC if the chemistry is right.
    Sometimes it is same day but usually set a date for near future ( couple day out)

More often than not things conclude with a hJ or BJ while ITC But have had full service enough times to know it is on the menu if the timing is right. Depends on dancer.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "While not a mandated reporter I’m still questioning whether to report my observations to Social Services, anonymously."

She invited you into her home to fuck her and you repay the favor by calling bringing DSS into her home? That kinda' sounds like a real piece of shit move IMHO. Did the kids look starved or beaten? You said that the cops were there the night before and they didn't see anything that drove them to take the kids to safety. What did you see that they did not?
  • maskedhero04
    5 years ago
    Sometimes a BBBJ or HJ just feels like less a risk. Ill do FS if it's right there in my face, but often the other options are cheaper.
    I also like more than one pop, so it works out. I never do OTC I prefer to leave all that in the club.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Moved to 90% OTC with ATF. Only go to clubs if I can't see her. Been hitting the clubs hard the last few years and kinda burned out with it right now.
  • Neobwh
    5 years ago
    I’m all ITC. CBJ/FS only with my ATF - her pussy is like a wet velvet vice. Otherwise mostly stick with ITC HJ - still a bit squeamish on BBBJ but may breakdown. And ITC in FKK can’t be beat!
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I generally stick to itc hj, bj, tf. Ive done fs but prefer the others itc. Ive also had a dancer give me a nice ass job and not ask for anything extra.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i push the envelope.
  • Baller70CA
    5 years ago
    I'm a LDK guy. Years ago I was up for itc fun. I now am married and have an explicit agreement and I get plenty of action at home. What we agree we can experience in clubs is the limerence of new people and bodies conversation and touch. But I'm not unzipping anymore. It's been really enjoyable. It's what works for me now. Life is fluid. Things change. Nonjudgement about any approaches we all have different needs wants and desires.
  • RandomName111
    5 years ago
    HJ is my go to. No fluids from them so my risk is low, it’s usually cheaper and can tempt even generally extra-unfriendly girls in extra-unfriendly establishments into some naughtiness. I will occasionally go for more, but always covered. That’s rare tho as I’m picky and it’s hard to find solid options for that traveling.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Must be distant relative.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    Entirely depends on the club, dancer, situation, setting, city, context, time of day or night, level of alcohol in my bloodstream (and hers?), etc. etc. etc..
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I didn’t push the envelope Jascoi, until HK.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion