• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    #winning
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Be careful what you wish for.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    >Previously a federal court judge had concluded the ban was based on 'negative stereotypes depicting women's breasts, There are negative stereotypes of women's tits? I thought it was a law to keep men from walking around like drooling idiots all day.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Wonderful news. Now let's get that passed in all 50 states.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nudity should be legal.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    'Tis good news. For those worried that they'll see less than perfect breasts, cry me river. And check a mirror.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Depends on the breasts. Typically, it seems like the women who embrace these laws are rarely the ones I want to embrace these laws...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Sure it is just an hysterical coincidence, but did anyone else notice that the strip clubs in those states uniformlyu suck?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    If it catches on it will just serve to de-sexualize the female breast. Think about it. Go to any mall in any town USA, stand in the food court for 10 minutes looking around, now imagine all those women topless. Do you really think you would be turned on? Those are the same women that are going to be at the park and the beach.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Many years ago the same thing was said in Fort Lauderdale when the babes who rent beach chairs and umbrellas went topless. The number of accidents on A1A eventually made them think otherwise.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I've been to the beaches in Ft Lauderdale and Miami. I wish the women at my local mall looked that good!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Florida girls epitomize the "spinner" ethic. Women in the northeast put on bulky clothes in the winter and then eat to fill them out.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    "Be careful what you wish for." "Typically, it seems like the women who embrace these laws are rarely the ones I want to embrace these laws..." "Do you really think you would be turned on?"
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    it will be 30 yo+ hippo thots the only ones walking around topless. And they will claim rape or sexual harrassment if you look.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In my eyes female-breasts are sexual and to me it doesn't feel natural for women to be in public-places w/ their breasts exposed - I don't buy the argument that women's chests and men's chest are the same-thing - I assume it's b/c I was raised in sexually-uptight US and perhaps places in Europe that is completely normal and not much of a second-thought is given to it - I'm kinda leaning towards it feeling abnormal-to-me due to being raised in this culture (US). I would def like seeing more breasts exposed in public - I personally don't buy into the argument that one will only see the dogs with them exposed - that would be analogous to not wanting to SC b/c there are dancers in the club(s) that are not to my liking.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Awesome! But probably it still won't be legal for them to go topless in Santa Clara County's Strip Clubs w/ alcohol. SJG Ricks act and then think later. So yes, they are influenced by Rick Dugan. They believe that they are Dugan. And due to psychological and medical torture, Dugan believes that he is a Rick. He is not, he is a hairless ape. He is the Last Man. This is the best information to date as to who and what the Ricks are: [view link] The Rolling Stones Live In Paris Full Concert 2018 [view link] Sexiest Ladies of Jazz [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Me and my friend came up with a term for girls walking around in sexy outfits... "Driving hazards." Lmao. I have mixed feelings. On one hand, yay for half naked girls. On another hand, yuck fatty hippo boobs. On another hand, will those girls yell at me if I'm caught staring? Will I be able to remotely pay attention in class if there are sexy girls everywhere and will I crash my car if I can't stop staring at the 8/10 walking on the road in a miniskirt? But to top it all off? Is it all worth it to see some sexy, half naked girls? I can't decide.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s nice, but you will get the good ones and the awful ones too. It’s about time.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Like Gallagher used to talk about drivers and darts, there should be a way to ID a woman that we males could decide MUST cover up! [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Awesome. Hopefully California is added to the list soon so that San Jose Guy can see live breasts for the first time, provided the basement bedroom has a window.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @skibum: "Sure it is just an hysterical coincidence" Congratulations on your correct usage of an indefinite article. :) What amuses me about this whole situation is that it's yet another attempt by some people to claim that breasts shouldn't be sexualized, denying hundreds of thousands of years of evolution because they want something to be so. While it's true that the *primary* purpose of women's breasts isn't sexual, it's to feed infants, their *secondary* purpose is most definitely sexual. No other modern primate on the planet has the large breasts that human females do, rather they have accentuated *buttocks*. Homo Sapiens' predecessors didn't start out that way either. Why? Because the vast majority of sexual couplings among other modern primates, and early Homo whatevers, are some variation of "doggy style", and the enlarged buttocks visible from the rear serve as a sexual stimulant for males. Among humans though, face to face coupling is far more common, and so enlarged breasts evolved to serve the same sexual stimulation purpose for face to face sex as enlarged buttocks do for rear entry sex. In addition, humans walk in a much more upright position than do the other primates, so having a sexual stimulation in view while upright was probably a factor in breast evolution as well. So all of that "breasts aren't sexual" bologna is just that, baloney.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I think we all need to stay abreast of this developing story! 🤪
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    The whole thing about "desexualizing" the female body is retarded. Girls bodies are inherently sexual, that's why we get boners upon seeing them. I would think that is common sense but feminists completely lack it so I guess I'm not surprised.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    I like to scuttle across the boobs of the sexy hairless ape females. I am pro free the nipple as long as the uggos are forbidden to bare their nips. Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    This is going everywhere only a matter of time
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @CC99 Half of feminists have large cocks and huge sets of balls, I’m told. The other half suffer from penis envy.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock Not surprised considering people like this are apparently identifying as "women." [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion