Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smart Talk

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today I am feeling really smart after the WILLYGOTAWOMAN thread. Help me out. Give me some smart talk talking points for when I talking to smart people. I want to be able to talk better to smart dancers

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don’t worry Mack if you can’t dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit ;))

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Once you tell a dancer you drive a shit truck - she will be begging for you to fuck her.

Smart talk is for those other guys - who don't have a panty-dropping profession.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Well, some kind of droppings, anyway...... 😉

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

"Smart talk is for those other guys - who don't have a panty-dropping profession."

^^^ so I get to be a smart talker or a panty dropper?

Ooooh, tough choice 🤨

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

💩💩💩💩💩

^^^ is that how I do it?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m sure the panties dropped for MackTruck will be skid marked!

Nothing wrong with that.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

A stitch in time saves nine.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ooooh good to know. I will be smart talking and pantry dropping before ya'all know it

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Mack, just be careful if you think those are bacon strips when they drop the panties near your shit truck.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Good advice. God bless Americans

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

Donkey shows are fun!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement