tuscl

How many OTCs this year so far?

samiel
DFW, Texas
How many OTCs have you done so far this year? With how many different girls?

Personally I've had OTCs with two different girls since I started going to SCs in May. If I count dinners, I've had about 5-6 OTCs this year so far. I am a little picky though.

20 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Sexual OTC... ZERO.
    OTC (Inside a SC for dinner) in which I met her for the first time in person, ONE.
    All other OTC, ZERO.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    20 or so I would guess All with the same ATF. Maybe a third were platonic - hanging out, dinner, coffee, no business. Hell she picked up the tab a few times. We still meet up ITC but it transitioned to about 80% OTC earlier this year.

I have a couple more on deck that have been bugging me about OTC. Just haven't had time and I prefer the ATF when I do. But see the others ITC enough to keep them on deck.

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Let's see. Let me think for a minute. OK, none😁
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    I just remembered a couple of dinners with another girl, so probably 3 girls and about 8 OTCs. Two were sexual in nature, one was not.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I don't consider it an "OTC" if it's not sexual.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ well, in that case ... ZERO for me.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    OTC is not my goal but so far this year 7 different BG, DS on perhaps 20-25 "dates"
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    None. Haven't had much desire to go to strip clubs to meet anyone I could possibly do OTC with. It hasn't helped that my car is beginning to break down and I need a new one soon.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    no otc this year.

itc... not including tj... super hi milage... maybe ten.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    2 and then she got clingy and high maintenance so I bailed.
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    Just a couple OTC - 1 at her place and a car-date with another girl.
    ITC - 20 dancers, 3-5x with about 6-7 of them. No 3-somes, but there’s been a couple chances!
    Hoped to hit 30 this year, but I have so much fun with several of these that I’m reluctant to chase others and lose my “standing”! Just BJ’s with another 5 or so.
    An expensive hobby at times, but very gratifying!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Over 8+ months? Honestly I've lost track.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Null
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    OK. If we are counting nonsexual meetups, then three dinner only dates. My bad.
  • PiscesFun
    5 years ago
    I've had one. OK, twice if you count the number of occasions, but with the same girl. The setup started out with her giving me a shoulder/neck massage after a table dance, which felt good. She said her other job is that of a masseuse. I asked if she did outcalls - she asked for my number and messaged me the next day to fix a time for the visit to my hotel room. The visit started out as a regular massage except that we were both in our birthday suits. Things developed from there - she was ok to take it as far as I wanted to but I had my own limits! Then at a future visit to Fort Lauderdale, I texted her to see if she wanted to come over. She agreed to come the next day. Since I was staying at a beach resort this time I asked her to bring her bathing suit and enjoy the facilities with me. After the 'massage' session, we hung out poolside and at the beach bar for a nice relaxing fun time. I just paid for the massage time and her Uber rides back and forth, and of course picked up the bar bill, but the rest of the time was her own choice. I'm planning another visit soon, and be sure to reach out to her again! Only thing is, I'm a little worried about making it a regular occurrence that eats time away from the strip clubs!
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    None. For now I’m ok with getting it in the club.

Maybe when I get more comfortable I’ll try that option. Don’t really care to get that close to women at the moment.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I have done none. This equals my lifetime amount, as well as the number of times I have accepted a number from a dancer.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    0. Tried to meet up with a couple different dancers but it never materialized.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    OTC with 4 different women, (about to be a fifth this weekend) only 10x, been to busy with work to do more.
  • sarsta
    5 years ago
    10 to 15 OTC. More to come. It’s only October.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion