tuscl

Man strippers sure do live life pedal to the metal

I’m hanging out at the strip club one day and ask one of the dancers for a dance. She says “Sure let me just go the the dressing room real quick” Minutes later I see her changed and leaving for the parking. I pursue. Outside she is sprinting, this must be how she maintains her outstanding figure. I sprint aswell yelling at her “HEYYY! HEY STOP! WAIT! YOU FORGOT MY DANCE!!! HEYYYY!!!!!” but apparently she didn’t hear me. She hops in her car and speeds off. When I say speeds I’m talking 120+ on I-35. Dominic Torreto shit. But ofcourse I’m right on her tail. She pulls into the local police station and enters. I could not continue my pursuit at this point due to being arrested *many* a time. I was able to stake out in the tree for a few hours though nothing.

If anyone knows the wheareabouts of the dancer Coconuts 🥥 from San Antonio or her schedule I need you to contact me immediately. Thank You.

Oh boy gotta love the chase in the name of love. And then the wait. And then the watching. Then the endless stalking. And then the living out of white van. *Sigh* It’s just the we live our lives.

31 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Perhaps the coo coo nuts are in your pants 😉 🤔
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Get a drone if you're gonna stalk properly. Go big or go home.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    At least she bought a fast car with her earnings.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Why are you stalking man strippers?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would not suggest chasing anyone in your car.

SJG

Hey, if I were Governor of California, I would not mind taking her to Africa:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBg5cnoN…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @VH_Kicks I've luckily never been there with my wife. She's definitely not evil. Truly my better half.

Thanks for that link, though. She got cold busted.

@san_jose_creep what do you suggest? A Huffy bike like you did with those AMP whores when you first joined TUSCL? Fuck. All of them quit working at the AMPs you went to because you stalked them like the creep you are.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @VH_Kicks LOL I just watched the video and didn't read anything else. That was a pretty elaborate set up.

@san_jose_creep is this how one should stalk an AMP whore?

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Take a hint: when she's always on her period whenever you visit, it means fucking you is the last thing she wants. LMAO all those AMP whores told you this but you were in denial and kept stalking them until they transferred to another AMP or outright quit. Just to avoid your creepy ass.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SirLDAlot - I was thinking SJG would never be chasing a girl at a speed over 10 mph - as he is not a car owner.

I enjoyed the original story. Very well told. A good story for the discussions - and I’m glad it wasn’t posted as a review.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cashman san_jose_creep is exactly why strippers live pedal to the metal. They can't wait to get as far away from his creepy ass as possible. Luckily with him on a bike and being homeless and destitute his creeping is severely limited.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    True. His creeping is hampered by many things, that he remains oblivious to. No car, no money, continuous attempts to find pro bono strippers, begging for front room make out sessions, political discussions showing his delusional ideas...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Read that Year of the Ram thread by him that I posted. He's in serious delusion that those AMP whores are just waiting for him to "choose" them to be his GF, that they want to fuck him but for being on their periods, that they actually like his DATY and FIV from his dirty mouth and fingers, and that they don't care about money for anything that he wants to do with them.

Extrapolate from all this and imagine him actually having money and a car and what he would try do with strippers at a strip club and him thinking the whole time that they worship him. Creepy as fuck.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cashman1234, you are not on ignore. If you post things like that, I will see it.

Last time I saw you you were fully submerged in a tank of sulfuric acid.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cashman see how violent he gets when you comment on his state of affairs IRL? Anything that takes him out of his delusions pisses him off. That's why he stays in delusions about strippers and women. He just has to believe that they want him and he's not really the creepy and dirty and lecherous creep that he is.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Send me $50 and I’ll give out info on Coconuts 🥥
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I agree SirLDAlot. I read parts of the link you posted - but I kept falling asleep as it was a long-winded account of a highly delusional mind. It was disturbing to read - as he honestly believes his depictions of those events.

When I comment - and it hits a nerve - I know the response from SJG will involve some sort of physical violence towards me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cashman No normal person envisions another "fully submerged in a tank of sulfuric acid" as san_jose_creep posted about you. That's the mind of a demented fuck right there. Demented as fuck fuck.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SirLDAlot - that is a creepy thought. However, I believe that SJG blows some huge loads imagining dudes being submerged in acid -
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @Nice check your Venmo I sent 10K
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sounds like true love
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This has probably been mentioned already, but the title of this post is missing a pretty important comma...
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    True. I initially thought it was a discussion of male strippers doing crazy shit. (no homo)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Here sorry..... ,

I could either have payed attention in English class. (Or just briefly looked over my work before posting)

or just make mistakes and have everyone think I’m a homo.

Too lazy Fuck it. B it is.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Muddy - its all good - lol!

The only downside is SJG wishes it wasn't a punctuation oversight.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Muddy said "I could either have payed attention in English class... "

I'm trying to figure out if this use of irony is intentional or not.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ was wondering the same, maybe he could have “payed” attention to grammar 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive it's a spelling issue, not grammar.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Actually, it's both...

"I could have either paid attention in English class... " [corrected]

I'm honestly not trying to pile up on Muddy. It's a funny typo. That's all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's funny nitpicks. That's all.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Livin HARD mane ☠
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion