Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate my local Miami newscaster

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like her look - her name is Rudabeh Shahbazi:

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Papi, You must be bored LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ homo

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ LOL Pussy

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Oh yeah, Rudabeh is the business. She might be the finest thing in South Florida TV news, since Vanessa Borge moved to LA.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’d hit it

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nice Papi.

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

She'd look even hotter with a towel on her head!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’d rate her about a 6

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh shit...wrong account 😢

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Miami has several cute newscasters. I especially like the morning team on the ABC affiliate

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

Papi, this newswoman in Detroit it just your type. A cute BBW AA, with a monster rack. Hilary Golston

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ nice - like those big funbags

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Rudabeh Shahbazi looks good enough to be on FOX NEWS.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I’d rate her about a 6

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Oh shit...rite account 😢

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

No.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's a very pretty - and sexy woman. I'm not sure if she's on the same hotness level as some Spanish language weather hotties - but I'll need to do some more research.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

I VERY RARELY watch TV for news, local or otherwise. In any case, she wouldn't induce me to watch.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Shes not that great. Nearly any infobabe from Fox News has her beat.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

She's hot. 9. I like me some brunettes.

Profile picture for nofuglies
nofuglies
•

i'd give her about the same rating as i'd give nicespice. 6

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You know what? I think I'll just leave this link right here.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^I'd shove my cock in any of their various holes, but No. 2 ... oh, man!

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

^^ ooooh I would shove my cock in your holes

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^Cornholing your dog not doing it for you anymore, eh?

Profile picture for Pistrolla
Pistrolla
•

^^ are you a top guy or a bottom guy?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement