tuscl

Go big on biz trip or keep $ local?

TimJo
Ohio
I have saved up a bit to replenish my club hobby.

I have a 2 night business trip to Chicago coming up soon. Unfortunately, it's a weak SC market.

The girls are generally hot, but the dances are lame. At least the table dances, from what I've experienced.

Should I go big and turn Chicago into a party? Or make those dollars stretch further at home in Ohio?

13 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sodom or Gomorrah?
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    The answer to this question depends on where in Ohio you normally club (Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton) and how well you know Chicago club options and how you intend to get from A to B while there.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Chicago? That is a waste of money. Spend your money in Ohio. Better yet, make a stop-over in Detroit and experience some real fun.
  • TimJo
    5 years ago
    Part of the issue in Chicago is I'll be in the Central/North Loop area and using taxi or Uber. So I can't easily get to the further out clubs. I've been to VIPs, which seems to now be rebranded. Haven't been to Pink Monkey yet.

In Ohio, I'm mainly in CLE.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    IME Chi-town is a SC wasteland. Take your money elsewhere. IMO you'd be better off spending where you can be a repeat customer.
  • TimJo
    5 years ago
    mjx01, you're probably right. Is the local government so difficult I'm Chicago that nobody can run a fun club? You'd think someone would open one that makes a killing with business travelers.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Chicago??!!

Go to Bangkok where you can get drunk and wake up next to a tiger ladyboy for $10 US. Or $5 US if your name is rick!!!

Silly hairless ape. And before you say anything about my advice: you’re welcome.

ROAR!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I recently went in a business trip and passed on going to a strip club there. Instead before getting on the plane I hit a local dive club near the airport and got lucky with a high mileage "7". Spent $60 total and LDKed. I will be back.

Then when I returned the next day my ATF DS was working so I went to see her after leaving PDX. As per our usual routine I got an hour of boner teasing before LDKing. Spent $70 total.

So for $130 staying local l got two great LDKs from two hotties. I would have easily spent that at a new club in a new city with no guarantees. 'twas absolutely worth it to keep it local.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    If you are staying in the city and transport is uber or taxi I'd pass altogether. The three clubs in the city of Chicago are low mileage, high price. You'd need a car to get to the better places - unless you dint mind 45 min uber rides.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I only spend at home. No reason investing into something that can't become a regular thing.
  • TimJo
    5 years ago
    I'll likely hit a few bars and maybe stop by one of the downtown clubs just for a drink with a view. Not spending on VIP time in Chicago.

You know what I've never done? Ordered a stripper to dance in my hotel room. That could be fascinating, or likely awkward, since they generally perform for parties.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I've always found visiting new clubs to be part of the fun of traveling. With that said, my own experiences in Chicago clubs mirror the bad ones reported by others. So instead I clubbed in Harvey IL the last time I was out there and I had fun. The clubs there are full nude with alcohol and the girls are a mixed bunch. But it's a hike with traffic, so I always planned one hotel night out there and returned into the city the next day.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "I only spend at home. No reason investing into something that can't become a regular thing."

First time PaulDrake has posted something that I agree with!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion