tuscl

Small talk or strictly business?

Monday, August 26, 2019 11:59 AM
I might've messed up an opportunity by being too direct with my message (if there even was one). I straight up offered $200 for an hour, got no response and followed up with "what's your price" when I saw that my first message was read and not responded to... She only speaks Spanish so the things I can say are limited anyway. Most likely moving on to someone else that I can carry a convo with... Do you guys small talk when setting things up or keep it all business?

20 comments

• K
    5 years ago
    Many dancers consider too much small talk a waste of time. I'm not saying you can't exchange a few pleasantries. Good morning. How are you. Are you busy today? once that is out of the way, most professional ladies like to cut to the chase.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    $200? What part of Mexico were you in?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Strippers love when you treat them like filthy whores. I can't imagine her not responding to that :) :)
  • AceMag69
    5 years ago
    @Subraman haha actually before I sent anything I was reading on this forum what average price does everyone pay. I saw $150-$250 for an hour.... I'm new to all this, but that could very well be why there was no response. Lmao
  • K
    5 years ago
    did you establish that you have her number for the purpose of OTC? She may want you to come in for lap dances when she is working and did not mean for you to assume she was available OTC
  • AceMag69
    5 years ago
    @K yea the night I got her number I was letting her know my bday was coming up and that I wanted to get a Hotel. She was the one that insisted I get her number...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So you thought it’d be a good idea to text her like she was a common prostitute ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Depends on the dancer. Depends on how long we've known each other, or how well we know each other. If she doesn't speak English, then that's another challenge. Some dancers dislike the blunt "how much?" to the same degree we dislike "wanna dance?". "I was reading on this forum what average price does everyone pay. I saw $150-$250 for an hour." $200 in the hinterlands of Idaho might be great. In San Francisco or Manhattan, it's a cheese omelet. You need to find out what your local prices look like. Expect to add a bit (or a lot) more if she's actually hot, depending on how hot.
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "She was the one that insisted I get her number..." Dancers give out a number all the time. Sometimes for OTC arrangements, but more often to let you know when she's working at the club. A number is a nice start, but it's a sure thing.
  • AceMag69
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive I texted her before in the kindest way and still got no response.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ... "it's *not* a sure thing." Sorry...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Move on, man.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    At that point you should have dropped it, there was nothing there to indicate that she was going to respond, then move on there’s plenty of other fish in that pond, now she’s definitely not going to respond.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Communication is a must for me for more than a lap dance. For VIP or OTC I want the GFE and you can't get that unless you speak the same language. But that's just me. Some guys don't want much more than they could get by jacking off. As long as the body is still warm.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like playful banter when talking about business but I usually set something up after a few face to face meeting. I try to keep it professional and follow her lead.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Instead of texting her "$200 for an hour", I think it would have been classier to just send a picture of 10 $20 bills fanned out across a bed, next to a condom and some wet wipes
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    It’s hard to take new accounts seriously, especially with no reviews Desertscrub needs to chime in
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Yes nutscrub should definitely chime in because we should all listen closely to a guy who trashes reviews for clubs he’s never been to.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If you had said $1000 for an hour she would be at your house now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion