tuscl

Strip club attire

Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:51 AM
I saw some of the older discussion boards about attire to strips clubs (wear shorts, joggers, and pajama pant?). I'm personally just curious as to what you guys wear when you decide to go clubbing and why? I know for myself is that I still trying to look somewhat presentable because some places have dress codes and its still in my head that when your going to a club you have to good. However, its not rare for me to see extremes on both sides of the spectrum. There are guys who wear full blown business casual and dress slacks while other dudes come in joggers and athletic wear.

23 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    I used to wear suits to the clubs when I would stop by after work. Since retirement I usually wear jeans and nice T-shirt or Polo shirt. I don't wear shorts or jogging pants to strip clubs. I have believe in having a little class.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I wear business casual slacks and button up shirt most often. However, I did wear long jogging shorts and casual running shirt one visit. My Willy stood way too much at attention through those shorts until a dancer took care of that problem for me.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Jackslash, that class of yours would get you laughed out of the building with 110 degree heat in the desert. Of course, things are different in colder environs.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I wear my chastity belt
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wear whatever makes you most confortable and confident within the rules of the club. Keep in mind certain activities are enjoyed more with lighter material.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Loin cloth and moccasins are the best 😂
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club: usually I'll wear what I see most customers wear or what seems acceptable. If it's a club I'm liable to go to during the day (Follies, IR, Adult World) or a dive or a black club, a T shirt and basketball shorts. Maybe some warm-up type basketball pants if it's cooler. Other clubs I'll wear slacks an a decent shirt.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I go without pants
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Like Nidan, casual slacks and button up shirt. But the slacks are an older, softer, thinner pair that fit well, no belt. Same with shirt, older, softer, thin one with no tight button holes. I like the ritual of rolling up my long sleeves while sitting with dancer waiting for next song to begin. And maybe undoing one more button. And then I take off my glasses and set them in my cap. To avoid getting boobie sweat on them.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I have no class so I don't care how I look. :p But I'm going to try these on my next club visit: [view link]
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    There are dozens of posts here on this. Please look at them. But here's a good guideline for clubs with "relaxed" dress codes: Shirts: Whatever is comfortable. Pants: Drawstrings are your (and your dancer's) friend.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Usually just slacks and a button up shirt. I don’t want to over dress but I don’t want to loom like a slob either. Probably doesn’t matter since I see plenty of guys wearing shorts and jeans and T-shirt’s get plenty of attention from the girls. But it’s been a while since I’ve felt comfortable out in public in such casual wear.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    "I don't wear shorts or jogging pants to strip clubs. I have believe in having a little class." ...jackslash. (i don't have any class...)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Did flagooner set up a new profile on TUSCL ? We haven't had this discussion since he left.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Depends FTW
    5 years ago
    Jeans, never, and every dancer that grinds will say the same Belt never for the same reason I wear shorts that are so loose they will fall off if I don’t hold them up. 😋
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Thank goodness the OP started this thread because we haven't had this conversation in over 20 minutes! :p
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    I was wondering what to wear to the strip club. Glad this is all cleared up.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    I like to wear a smile - gets great reviews from the dancers. Otherwise light weight chinos and Carhardt button down shirts
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    no doubt... silk is the best.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I wear Carhart workin man jeans when Ibwear pants. They are thick and offer good protection from turds
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I wear a kilt - commando of course. And when they try to deny me entry due to my attire, I ask them if they are really prepared to deal with the consequences of discriminating against me for my ancestral heritage.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i should try that...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion