tuscl

Austin, TX recommendations?

Hank Moody
I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:50 PM
Heading there for the first time next week. Land at 10p on Tuesday night so I may not have option to go out after getting to my hotel and checking in, but Wednesday night should be open. Probably can’t get all the way to Round Rock cheaply by Uber and it sounds like P10 isn’t worth it anymore anyway. Looking at XTC. Yellow Rose or P10 Cabaret sound ok, but a step down. Are any of the lesser reviewed clubs like Divas, Chicas, Foxy or Bare worth a look? Thanks!

25 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    I take it no love for Palazio then 😝 Foxy’s is practically next to p10 north so I doubt that’s an option either. I’ve noticed Divas pops up a lot on eccie, so it probably has potential if you’re an extras hound. Yellow has a cabana hustle but on weeknights there should be enough space to have a decent enough floor dance if you wish. XTC, last I recall, has lower dance quality? But it’s higher volume so there may be some diamonds in the rough. And it seems like every night is a freaking dance special so it’s probably a good option if you wanna sample dances from a lot of girls.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    P10 cabaret seems to be growing in popularity and isn’t as dead as it used to be? Or so I hear, but it’s still probably going to be very mellow. Maybe worth a shot in case you find a pretty baby stripper idk
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Didnt leave palazio out on purpose. Is it worth it? I’m going solely based on reviews and review numbers, but appreciate your insider’s perspective. I also don’t have a complete grasp of the geography as you can tell and haven’t booked a hotel yet. Looking for a club that will be active on a Wednesday and provide some value. I’ve been to Diamond Dolls and Follies and it doesn’t have to be that, but don’t want the one way dance either. Now I’m sure THAT narrows it down. 😂
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Palazio and Yellow Rose are the clubs known for the better looking dancers. Both will be active on a Wednesday. Both have two way contact dances. Palazio gets a lot of complaints because of the hustling. Nickifree made a thread recently about it. But just confirm ahead of time that dances are $20 with each girl and you should be good to go. It’s off 71 so it’s an easy commute from the airport. And to add with Divas as a potential naughty club: The Landing Strip. I’ve seen that name circulate around too. It’s the closest to the airport so it would be convenient at least.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Austin is weird. It’s not really a big city at all but it has some of the hottest girls in the USA. Yellow Rose and the Palazio doesn’t really get much better than that. But boy is Palazio expensive. What kind of Clubber are you again Jimmy? XTC and Chicas for Latinas. No privacy at Chicas though. Palazio and YR for super duper hotties. P10 cabaret for comfort and a chill place. Poker too. If Rogertex don’t respond hit him up. Dudes a stud and I would just go with whatever he says.
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    P10 north was fine as of like 3 months ago. Better looking girls than Pallazio and I could actually get a seat. Did something happen recently?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Which club is best for Front Room Makeout Sessions, Back Room FS, and Leaving With a Dancer Mid-Shift? SJG
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    @Sancho - the last half dozen or so reviews of P10 North have described a shit show. Muddy - I like all clubs, all kinds of girls. I don’t speak Spanish but love those girls. Asians, white girls, black girls. Love em all. As for the type of club, I don’t need guaranteed FS, but I have gotten to enjoy Penthouse Detroit, Follies, Diamond Dolls, Treasures Houston and the Hi-Liter, all in their best times. Let’s say I like when we hit my limit before we hit the dancer’s. Maybe I should ask the question this way because I don’t know when or if I’ll next be in Austin: if you had one Wednesday night in Austin, which club(s) are must sees?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Heaving, people find what they want to find. Handled well, front room makeout sessions are often going to be real, for those who approach it right. Anyway, Good Luck. SJG
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Thanks Muddy for the trust! Heaving's description of Divas was entertaining. Long and Short of it. As well as Super Short of it. I enjoy that club too - but not sure if that's the best place for a one night visitor. Jimmy - for a safe bet for one night - Palazio, Both P10s, Yellow Rose, Bare or Foxy. Good looking dancers who speak english. Yeah - honestly all can be good on a given night. Hustle from dancers can be high and there'd be a ROB here and there. For a laid back evening (low hustle from dancers): Landing Strip, Ricks, Divas. Good attitude from dancers. For adventure: Chicas Bonitas. Home of big booty latinas and other fine dancers. I personally don't like XTC. High hustle, More extras, More ROBs and More dirtier in VIP area. But a lot of patrons specifically like these traits. Living on the edge. If you ask a dancer prior to touching, she will be pleased and also not take advantage of you, since two way contact is the norm across town.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I encountered a ROB at Yellow Rose on my first and only visit -- not eager to go back.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Thanks Roger. Good to have the intel and it kind of flipped my perspective from what I could get from the reviews. I may have to try to get out Tuesday night as well for a little bit to see more than one club.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    A petite Asian girl at Yellow Rose gave me probably the best non-extras lap dances I've ever had. She tried hard to sell me on the cabanas but she wanted $700 or $750 (that was room fee + her fee) for a half hour and I just laughed at her.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I’m going solely based on reviews and review numbers, but appreciate your insider’s perspective. " That's a mistake on this board, especially in TX. If you see a club there that has a shit ton of positive reviews, you can almost guarantee that it's manufactured. Also, some of the negative reviews of certain clubs are thinly disguised hit jobs. In order to get a true sense, you need to wade through the obvious crap and isloate the reviews that look genuine. This is why we need seasoned tusclers to cut through the chafe and give us the wheat on clubs in areas that they visit.
  • carlo6
    5 years ago
    There’s not one club in Austin that’s super consistent, like you might be used to with cities like Miami or Dallas. You have a lot of girls coming and going from Dallas, Houston, Miami, and California. I think the managers move around a lot too. If I want to see the hottest girls period and don’t care about value, I’d go to Palazio. For a Latina experience with high $ risk/high reward, I’d go to XTC. If I want the easiest extras I would go to Landing Strip. For the best dancer variety I would go to YR. (Variety can be a double edged sword)
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Carlo is 100% right. Palazzo is expensive but hottest girls. Likely not getting extras unless you have a ton. LS has extras but in general heavier Latina presence. XTC is a mixed bag. P10 North is still solid but it’s not close to the city. P10 near the city is bad. Yellow Rose I can’t stand but it’s just the vibe for me I don’t like.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Recs seem all over the map. I’ll figure it out. What is the high risk at XTC? None of the reviews said a bad thing.
  • carlo6
    5 years ago
    XTC is pretty bad with upsells and ROBs, and the club fees are high. Last time I was there it was 25 at the door (weekend night) plus 25 for the VIP wristband, plus 5 for the parking lot guy. Dancer hotness is a mixed bag on weekdays. If I was in South Austin in a Wednesday night, I would go to XTC but I would definitely have one or two other clubs as a backup plan.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Sounded like they have at least one membership club there? That should be the best mileage, front room, back room, walking girl out front door? SJG
  • Takedacannoli
    2 years ago
    I thought this thread could use a bump with current info. I've found Palazio wildly overpriced for the service. Divas & XTC seem similar. Very extras-oriented and 90% Latina. Foxys all-nude and cool vibe. Definitely some hustlers there to look out for. P10 RR has some real hotties but dances are hit or miss.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    You could also try the University of Texas student union .....😜
  • Nixur68
    2 years ago
    What's the take on Ricks?
  • WhoopWhoop
    2 years ago
    Definitely the Yellow Rose, but my experience is based on the 10 years before 2013. It was my goto place even though I would sample all th others. Sugar's (now closed) was the other good one. Sugar's and the Rose would take turns being the best one. A lot of the Sugar's girls went to P10 when it opened and it went down hill. But The Rose always had lots of pretty friendly fun girls and you could easily fall in love with them. And they treated you right.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Fyi. Don't know if this got bumped by somebody who got ban hammered, but this thread is from 2019.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Nevermind. Maybe the bumper has me blocked lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion