tuscl

Pedophilia

gawker
Older than dirt
Monday, August 19, 2019 11:43 AM
Last week there was a very thought provoking discussion regarding the “prisons” in which we may find ourselves. One example was regarding child molesters and what a frustrating life one must suffer if only sexually attracted to children.
It started me thinking.
Several years ago police took a 15 year old dancer out of the sleaziest club I’d ever been in. Instead of “Wanna dance?” I once had a porcine stripper who I’d never met, say “ Wanna blow job?” Apparently this 15 year old stripper had been providing sex for money from her customers.
If sex with minors is a bad thing, then why did no one call 911? How was she able to work there (she had shown management a phony ID) without intervention.
I, ahem, cough, cough, once met a stripper who told me of previously being a street walker. Her biggest complaint? The “kids” are getting the best customers. Frequently police are picking up run aways who sell their bodies. Well who’s buying? Adults is the answer.
Who can tell the difference between a mature 16 year old from an 18 year old wearing her “schoolgirl costume”? In fact I have seen many “schoolgirl” outfits in many clubs.
Where and how should we draw the line? How many of us have mentioned liking them “young”? How young?

15 comments

• AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I think these Dan Savage articles are going to be very helpful to any serious conversation that will happen o n this topic:

https://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Sava…

https://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Sava…
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    An interesting question. Thought provoking for sure.

I prefer 'older than that' dancers partially for that reason, don't have to wrestle with the girl vs woman question in the back of my mind.

In my main club the 18 to 20 year olds must hang out in a roped off area next to DJ. And they have less circulation freedom between stage sets (not sure of details).

When I have a dance with a younger lass I request topless only, inform her that I don't pet kitty, and caress perhaps more gently. And request feedback if my touching begins to bump against her boundaries.

That said a pleasant, gentle dance with a baby stripper (had a dance with a newbie on her 5th shift my last visit) can be a unique pleasure.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It's in men's DNA to seek out the healthiest females to mate with. The younger they are, the healthier they are. Men have almost always dated younger women. Think back to high school.

I, like, I think, every guy on this site is a straight male and as such cannot comprehend how the people classified as LGBTQ think. I some time wonder if that acronym should be changed to LGBTQP. Are pedophiles any less strange to us?

I realize that we have to protect the children but we also have to protect ourselves. In this day of "Me Too" it is too easy to draw phony allegations.

I won't talk to young looking girls OTC. I'll look. They want men to but you have to be careful. I like the clubs that make under 21 year olds wear wrist bands to identify them. At least you know that the club has checked their I.D. fake or not.

I guess just use your best judgement.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Well, that didn’t take long. Pedophilia is not the same thing as sex with someone under the age of consent (16 in Maryland) and not the same as sex with a minor (under 18). Not to mention throwing “men are the victims of MeToo” in there. What a cluster fuck of a discussion in 5 posts.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Part of the premise of our modern ethos is that you can't necessarily control wo you're attracted to, but you can control how you act upon that attraction. Most people are straight (heterosexual), some are attracted to the same sex (homosexual), some to both (bisexual) and some to neither (asexual). Yes, heterosexuality tends to be the dominant trait over time because it's the combination that produces children. But, in my view, as long as both parties are consenting, whatever floats your boat.

That said, we restrict minors' ability to consent because their decision-making ability probably isn't up to snuff yet. It's not any worse an idea than not allowing them to do any of the other things we don't allow them to do, like drinking or voting. Sure, when you get close to the line, you're probably just as capable as many adults of handling it. But there has to be a line somewhere.

So if you're attracted to minors, it is a problem, as you could be doing damage to them, particularly if we're talking younger than 16 or 17.

I again refer back to the articles above. You can recognize your attraction causes problems and control how you act on it. There's a reason Savage gives credit to what he calls gold-stars. They're recognizing they have the feelings, but also the problems they can cause and not acting upon them. They're putting the greater good ahead of their own wiring. That's what makes us human; we can put our brains in front of our instincts.

That said, the article does even have a suggestion for those people to help themselves, which is voluntary chemical castration. It sounds unpleasant, but if it allows you to take your mind off something you shouldn't and can't do, anyhow, maybe it's a good thing.

As for me, while I like the schoolgirl look, I like it on a fuller figure (i.e. bigger boobs), which tends not to be the really young girls. So I'm not really worried personally.

But as someone who believes sex should be less taboo, this is something we should be talking about and making sure we're getting right so that people can't use the excuse that pedophiles are out there trying to defile our kids to make all sexual behavior seem deviant. I don't consider bisexuality or homosexuality problematic. It's just sex. We take it so seriously, but really, if you're not doing it to have kids and being safe, it's just another enjoyable hobby to pass the time. But pedophilia is problematic. Giving adults who are considering engaging help to avoid doing so seems like a good idea.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Hell, I feel lucky if a 40 YO talks with me! :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    For someone who is middle-aged, I can't see how there is any difference between an 18yo and someone younger. It is just about power. A minor has very little social power. So it is about abusing power.

I must also say that I don't think we should talk about this on this forum. It could get the entire forum in trouble.

And this @vincemichaels looks to be a troll version of a past member.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This forum is at its literal worst *every* time this topic comes up.

But thank God it's posted to the Front Room so that it can be indexed by Google.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    LE can index, catalog, and read anything posted anywhere on this forum.

We should not be talking about these sorts of topics.

The reason that we get to talk about and do lots of other stuff is that we impose our own limits that it is all consenting adults only.

SJG
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I do feel bad for people who have deviant compulsions but there are things that can’t be tolerated. The only exception I’d make are when both parties are young or someone has a reasonable belief the girl is older. If somehow a 17 year old slipped into my favorite club where it’s supposed to be only adults working I don’t think it would be fair to blame me but that would be an rare situation I’m fairly certain I’ve never encountered.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Holy shit this topic is all over the place!

For me the answer is if I have even a hint of doubt regarding age legality, it is an immediate pass.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We get to talk about strip clubs and all because we stay within some bounds. Please, no talk about minors.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ This thread might die if you stop posting to it, you dumb dick-clot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    You ninja-ed me, txtittyfag.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Fuck it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion