tuscl

Do we have a term for a dancer that hangs out in the dressing room all night?

Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:15 PM
Do we have to make one up? This is a thing. You may not say it’s a thing but this is very much a thing. I’m at Larry Flints in SF this weekend. Super hot girl. Busty, beautiful. Does the stage dancing. Makes a fuck ton on there, maybe 100 singles. And leaves the DR with a wad of cash never to be seen until she’s called again. I don’t feel like waiting an entire rotation for one girl. Can we do this, make a term up. Gopher? Prairie dog? (well then again that describes shitting) I just feel strongly that this should be nicknameable. The fucking nerve of this girl saving me all this god damn money.

36 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Huh. I remember when cali turned to the employee model girls were complaining because the clubs started creating “sales quota” requirements. And if dancers failed to meet them, then they would get fired. I guess those concerns were exaggerated.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Broke
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Could be a live action cam girl
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Find another dancer.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Eh, she probably knows she has her whale coming later, so no need to bother to deal with rando PLs. Otherwise, as nicespice points out, the option of "make a fuckton of $ on the pole and don't bother with dances" model really isn't an option anymore Nightshift or dayshift muddy?
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Stage hugger.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Subra Night shift. Sasha is her name. Night girl so I don’t know if you’d know you her. It is a little different at that spot. I was there for a couple hours and not one girl asked me for a dance. Not one. They all seem to make good money on the stage there. Little weird but still I’ve seen DR dancers in a few places now. I wonder what goes on. Are they sleeping, on their phone or some massive lesbian orgy in the showers that I’m missing out on? TBD I’ll be sure to investigate.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And JS I love that one.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    How about "Dressing Room Queen"?
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Lesbian
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Last summer I saw the hottest stripper on stage that I’d seen in years. She was one of those girls that got tipped well on stage but didn’t otherwise come out on the floor. I was bummed at not seeing her out on the floor. But I laughed at the term prairie dog and shitting that Muddy mentioned. Because the uber hottie came out of the dressing room one time that night when not on stage. I thought my chance to meet her had come. But she marched straight to the manager and told him that the shitter in the dressing room was clogged. I then realized what she may have led to her attachment to the dressing room and I lost interest at that point. So I’d go with “prairie dog” as the term.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I was also thinking "Dressing Room Queen" (DRQ) but there should be something more-clever but still simple
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Shyla Lesslie Hermitia Hideout Hannah Hidden Heather Concealed Cecily
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Dressing Room Debbie
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Ghost. You feel her presence, but no one can see her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Bench riding Betty
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Well, they tell me that they are back there having nude pillow fights. So..... Pillow Talkers! PTs. Oh,wait, that may be copyrighted.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Coathook. One you put it in the locker room, it probably is only coming out when you tear the place down.
  • dr_lee
    5 years ago
    Unwanted
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    tease.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Lazy
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I can see if she makes enough on stage not coming out for 1 on 1. Answer to that is don’t tip on stage.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    I’ve never seen $100 dropped on stage @ Hustler SF. Or Penthouse SF. Rare at Gold Club SF but I’ve seen it. She must be crazy hot for that to happen.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Not getting any of my money
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Whale tamer
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Scrolling down I see: Do we have a term for a dancer that hangs out in the dressing room all night? The very next thread: A Slug Among Butterflies Thought that was funny.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Lazy, useless.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Your daddy?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Rich, because they don't need the .money
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    ^Bullshit. Even if I had a whale coming in, I'd only go to the dressing room to freshen up before he got there. The rest of my time at the club would be spent making money. Just because I have a regular coming in doesn't mean I have to sit in the dressing room for an hour while hundreds of dollars pass by. And most dressing room hogs aren't even waiting for their regulars. They're on their phone, they're gossiping with other dancers or the house mom, etc. These girls do the bare minimum of work. They go on stage when their name is called, might work the room for a few minutes after, and then they retreat back to the dressing room. One of the reasons I made so much money is because taking unnecessarily long breaks is just stupid from a business standpoint. Especially a job that is solely commission/tips based, and there are opportunities to make money all around you. I don't mind; less competition for me.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^ Haha
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That's right! I don't take brakes when Crazyjoe is destroying McDonalds shitters. Other people's shit is a money making opportunities
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    Cave stripper?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ can we drag her to the VIP by her hair then?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Sure thing. It’s called not being in certain clubs in central Texas where you don’t have to chill in the dressing room if you’re not feeling it. Can just make yer money goal and gtfo 😁
  • dallas4clubs
    5 years ago
    Gopher isn't bad, but I like Ground hog. She pops up to see her shadow and ducks back into her hole. BTW, Muddy, have you told her to drop by after her dance while she's on stage? Usually works for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion