tuscl

Thoughts on islands

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, August 17, 2019 3:45 AM
Did you know that on the Canary Islands there is not one canary? And on the Virgin Islands? Same thing--not one canary.

14 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There are pink flamingos in Aruba
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I had planned on retiring to Shagnasty Island. Man, was I ever disappointed when I did the research.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    "pedophile island." is now a tourist attraction.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    And how about Greenland? Eric the Red had to be the greatest real estate agent ever! 😉
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Islands are cool. Followed my wife's delightful bare ass around a mountain lake island once, picking huckleberries, followed by other delights. Then a cleansing swim and return to topless canoeing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I love islands except when they're landlocked
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    We should buy Greenland and rename it Obamaland just to watch Trumps head explode lol
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Empty objects don't explode, they implode
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Not so much thoughts on islands, but questions Are the sandwiches in the Sandwich Islands any good? Is every day a holiday on Christmas Island? Are the locals civilized in the Society Islands? Are the Greater Antilles really all that great, and is it better there than in the Lesser Antilles? Are there no women on Male island in the Maldives? Is everyone in the Cook Islands proficient in food preparation? Is everyone in the Solomon Islands wise? And do they split babies there? Is the rye bread really all that good on Great Rye Island, or is the naming just a Chamber of Commerce ploy to attract pro-gluten tourists? Do both sets of Channel Islands have excellent satellite TV reception? Are there Inner Banks between the Outer Banks and the North Carolina coast? How many islands are actually in the Thousand Islands? Are there an excessive number of financial institutions in the Banks Islands?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ things that make you go hmm?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Any females on the "Isle of Man"?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ nope. Just TUSCLers asking about how we rate their avatar.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Bermuda to Azores, 2050 miles. Getting from US East Coast to Bermuda easy by comparison. Getting from Azores to Spain, North Africa, France, Mediterranean, easy by comparison. Other way for Northern Europe, maybe starting from Nova Scotia, is Iceland. [view link] SJG
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    5 years ago
    My only advice regarding islands: if you’re a sexy hairless ape aviatrix and you crash on an island run by giant suit-wearing crabs you should definitely have sex with as many crabs as you can. I promise that they’ll help you more than my ancestors helped Amelia Earhart! You know you can trust any crab that wears a suit. Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion