tuscl

show-n-tail the legend panama city beach fl

LOG747
panama city beach
I flag the bad reviews call google .they say give us three days .nothing gets removed .can you look at our facebook page tell me what you sugest?

5 comments

• Liwet
    5 years ago
    Why do you flag the bad reviews? Are they untruthful or did you not deliver what a customer expected? Maybe act in a way that people won't give bad reviews.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Here is what I suggest: hire hot girls, run a fair priced club, keep it sanitized. One of the reviews said you took a $30 cover when no girls were working that's messed up.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I also give your use of punctuation only one star.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Start with the use of complete sentences.

If you're going to respond to bad reviews on google, put more effort into it than just saying you are working to correct the problem. Apologize, be specific about what you are changing to affect meaningful change to the specific negative experience the customer mentioned in the review.

Then, and this might be novel, actually make changes to the way you operate. Don't be a dick to the girls and they'll be a lot less likely to have poor attitudes with customers. Then maybe you won't get bad reviews from dancers and customers. Also, get used to the idea that you can't just complain about a negative review and expect the site to take it down. They don't work for you. What you can do is provide stellar service and hope you get some positive reviews to "drown" them in the results.

Maybe take some marketing classes at the local community college. Some courses english classes couldn't hurt either. Given what seems like a poor rep already, you'll likely have to do some promotion to get a second chance. Discounted drinks/dances/etc on a day, maybe do what every other club does and make it some kind of themed "Party" where the girls dress up in a coordinated type of outfit.

Or call Bar Rescue.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    So... troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion