tuscl

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
No, I'm not talking about Christmas, though that is a close second. I'm talking about school supply week in my local area. School starts on Monday and most schools are asking parents to deliver school supply list items to classrooms during open houses tomorrow and Friday.

What a wonderful time of year, when those of us with a generous heart can help out stripper moms who might not have their shopping done, including other things as well like backpacks, New clothes and sneakers, etc.

In fact, a gorgeous sexy girl I've wanted to get to know since forever just walked into the club after a good stint away. I know from previous dealings that she has a kid entering elementary school this year. I will be sure to let everyone know how my charitable giving works out tonight. ;)

16 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m going into the club tonight with crayons and pencil sharpeners I’ll let you know how it goes.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    You better up your game Mud. These girls also need dry erase markers, regular markers, pencils, construction paper, printer paper, erasers, rulers, calculators, composition notebooks, pocket folders, nose tissue, disinfecting wipes, paper towels and probably a few other thins I'm not thinking about. And that's just for the classroom. They also need New school clothes, sneakers, backpacks, lunch boxes, money for school lunch accounts and other shit. You need to saddle up cowboy if you wanna entice a hot MILF. ;)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    You might be right. Where I club if they aren’t milfs by 18 you wonder if they might have some fertility problem. Ok fine if I get them in VIP I’ll break out the teletubbies backpack.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ :) :) :)

That does sound like a fun place, I guess maybe even without the Cabaret Club.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Thanks for reminding not to have kids. That’s a lot of stuff kids need to go back to school. I bet all parents dread this time of the month. It’s a big hit to their pocketbooks.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I love this post. I may have to hit the club in the next day.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Wonderful time of year for a different reason: college girls who don't have kids. The rest of you can buy crayons; I'll buy that organic chem book.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Bullet-proof backpacks are the latest back-to-school item

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/bullet-r…
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Assistant professor at the local community college, Randumbmember. Bet your wife is proud of you.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Meathead -

I remember bringing up the community college dig as good-natured troll on @CJKent (because he constantly posts quotes). So that was my idea and you're a failure even as a dull-witted troll. I've spent my entire career in industry in a hard-stem field (not political science or sociology, etc...).
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It is a good time, a CF needs all types of school supplies for her two kids and I am glad to support their education.

But I am also sad as another favorite is returning to college in a few days which is three states away, she was too much fun.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Whatever Randumbmember. I’m sure your fascination with late teenage girls in college comes from being deprived of actual experience bed with then when you were that age, because no girls would turn to the nerd who has hid head stuck in an organic chemistry book like you.

Trying to recapture your lost youth? Then try working out at the gym. Tons of hotties there, too.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Meathead-

I guarantee this kind of trolling bores the fucking shit out of everyone. That's why @Founder once posted that you're the single most ignored user on TUSCL.

Here's a more appropriate tagline for you: "I have a chip and my shoulder and a massive inferiority complex."
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Living in a college town like CBus....it sure is nice to see all the co-eds rolling back into town. Where the hell are they all summer? Is it just that they're spread out all over so you don't often cross their paths? Do they go to special camps where they can be away from the ogling eyes of old guys like us? What the actual fuck!

Anyhow....I'm sure the clubs will get a few of these girls to come dance for some spare pocket change or even enough for a partial scholarship.

Too bad my favorite club was bulldozed. :(
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    All of that is good for you amateurs. We pros know it's all about the glue sticks
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Randumb, you’re so stupid. Founder never posted anything of the likes towards me, especially what you just stated above. You’re a lying sack of excrement whom MackTruck needs to dump a load of in someone’s basement.

I am the one who gave myself thy label, because some weak ass members like you, Tick Dugan, and SJG started posting their “Ignore list” as a discussion post. You know, sort of like a badge of honor to be on someone’s ignore list? Of course you can’t comprehend that, because you’re too socially stupid to understand nuance. Now go back to your junior college faculty room and perv out and stalk some teenage college girls and fantasize about them being your babysitter that you end up molesting, like you and your butt buddy VinceMichaels used to rave about.

Randummember is the biggest tool on this site, even bigger than SJG and IceyLoco all together!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion