tuscl

Crazy things Dancers say sometimes...

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:29 AM
Today I was thinking of some of the craziest things I have heard dancers say and one situation stood out in my mind. I was talking to a dancer cor a while and decided to get some dances. As we get to the dance area it becomes more apparent that she is likely an extras girl. As the dance starts she takes my hands and outs them on her huge boobs. She was a thicker girl, but not what I would consider fat so the boobs could have gone either way for being fake or not. I said something about them amd she said without hesitation they are fake. (People tend to tell me a lit more than they should irl for some reason and this was one of those times. Sometimes this is good and other times I hear things I would rather not). She went on to tell me that her entire body was fake and not just her boobs. I jokingly pointed to her nose and asked if that was fake... haha. She said no, but her ass was fake and so was her vagina. I asked vagina!?!! She said yes that she had it tightened, not once but twice! If you had a dancer tell you something similar, would you do extras/full service, with her? Why would a dancer even admit something like that? I am not an extras guy, but my thought is if she fucked enough guys to wear that thing out twice already, I don't want to put my dick near it!

19 comments

• George123789
    5 years ago
    Oh my flipping goodness! “I’ve had my pussy rebuilt twice!” How in the world did you keep a straight face after that comment. Can you imagine the traffic it must see to require it to be rebuilt two times? I would also think it would be an uncomfortable experience for her and she would be more selective about what she put in there so as to get more mileage. A scary thought......... could it because of her purposely seeking out partners with very thick and/or long dicks? The visuals are just freaking me out - I don’t think I contributed to her need for rebuilding but I’m now keeping my mouth shut.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Or she had a couple kids that tore her up.
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    I agree with codemonkey. Probably trying to keep her customers / partner(s) happy after having kids... Craziest (and sexiest) I've had a dancer say was in the (low mileage, monitored) VIP at a club in MN, while she was pushing the mileage limit for all it was worth: "I have to keep looking around to remind myself I'm at work.. "
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Yeah, my thought is that it's kids. Pretty sure having sex doesn't loosen a woman up like that, but like most of you, I have no idea how vaginas work
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >, I have no idea how vaginas work< ^ Dayum @Subraman that’s the most profound statement of the century
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One of the craziest things I heard from a dancer: We can fuck for $500 I asked: how many times? The crazy answer: Once. I am horny but not stupid.
  • speedlimt39
    5 years ago
    The craziest thing ever said to me by anyone, while she was giving me a lap dance. She turned around and ask if I would brush her hair while she does the reverse cowgirl grind. I thought WTF. I later found out from other girls that she was not right in the head. Was always trying to get customers to brush her hair.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My ATF loves big dicks. Thick, long, black, white or brown, if it hits the back of her throat she wants it to also hit her cervix. I’ve watched her have sex with several men (at different times), all well endowed, and she handles them all with a smile. And to this day she’s as tight as the day I first fucked her 10 years ago. She has admitted doing her Kegal exercises which probably keep her pussy toned.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    did she have a comb on her during the LD? i prob would have brushed her hair lol yolo man i had one girl demand i choke her during the lap dance. i said "no, with my luck as soon as i lay a hand on your neck the bouncer will stick his head in here and throw me the fuck out." she laughed like hell and i wound up having a bunch of great lapdances and a good otc with her later on. i like the weird ones lol my latest favorite was a very bootlylicious 20 year old Egyptian baby stripper i met a couple weeks ago. really cute face, stunning ass, braces, L.A. gear-style light up heels - im not usually into the really young-looking girls but good god her body was off the chain. she had half a brain too. we chatted for awhile and good convo at first but somewhere along the line i started to suspect some PED, namely blow. im pretty sure she was coked up as she was talking a mile a minute and it was mostly just random filler conversation, maybe she was nervous i dont know. At one point *during the lap dance* she goes "its ok, its not like we're in a relationship or something" - i was completely dumbstruck. ive heard some crazy shit over the years but never had a stripper say something like that after knowing me for like 20 minutes. honestly that was a boner killer and a little unprofessional. I dont know if that was her intent, to get rid of me or if she somehow managed to catch a feeling or two (i mean im charming but come on! laid it on pretty thick though, she was gorgeous) or if she was some type of intoxicated (most likely scenario, she was sucking down waters pretty hard) or just reaaaalllyyy new to the game but i had to call it a wrap soon after, hot as she was. i kind of feel for these young girls taking a stab at it since its 100% school of hard knocks - im sure theres no training whatsoever, just sink or swim and figure it out as you go. hope she sticks around and improves her game a little.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah Joe I shoulda told you I've been hitting that. One girl asked for $500 plus just to take her out to dinner, fuck no
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmm. I’ve never had a loose vagina.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ good job
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You’re the only one I do this with lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    HER: "I'm supposed to dance next. But I don't want to. If I can get a dick in me before she's done then I don't have to dance. How about it?" ISHMAEL: "Boy, you really know how to sweet talk a fella, huh?"
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive, I have heard that before as well. LOL
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Crazyjoe is full of shit
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I had one dancer tell me that she fed off all the sexual energy in the club, and that the more turned on she made a guy during the dance the more energized she got, and the longer a guy lasted, the more nourishment she got from his cum. Needless to say when she asked if I wanted a dance I agreed.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I was at a club where extras were widely available and openly discussed. I was chatting with a dancer about her "menu." Me: "Will you do a BBBJ in the private dance area?" Her: "no problem" Me: "How about full service" Her "Sure, with a condom" Me: "How do you feel about Greek?" Her: "I have no problem with Greeks. I also like Mexicans, French, Spanish, Japanese, Australian, Brazilian, Canadian, Germans, Chinese, Arabs ........ Me (interrupting her just as she was hitting her geographic stride and before she could get started on the African countries) "You know in this context, Greek means anal sex, don't you?" Her (getting a disgusted look on her face): "You mean like ass sex? Ewwww, that's disgusting. The dancers in this club are classy. None of us would ever do anything like that in this club." She walks away abruptly and starts chatting with a group of four dancers who were sitting at a table. She points at me so it is obvious that she is telling her friends about this customer who asked about "Greek" as in "not the country, Greece." One of the dancers, an attractive blonde, gets up from the table and walks up to me and says, "So I hear you like booty. I love it in the booty! Want to go for a dance?" Sold!
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I have had way more than once a dancer tell me "I am so horny. I haven't had sex in ______." Now if she says two days, cool. But I have heard a month or six weeks. I don't know what she is thinking with this SS, but I'm thinking how many suckers spent worthless VIP money on you and why the hell would I? You work in a strip club, but have been able to get laid in a month? How many rounds of antibiotics did it take to clear up? Never understood the thought process behind this approach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion