tuscl

Strippers asking for money

DroidX
Atlanta
Sunday, July 28, 2019 11:09 AM
I recently met a stripper at The Men's Club in Charlotte, and had a decent enough time to exchange phone numbers. After a few texts the day after meeting, she messaged me yesterday with some story about needing money. Under what circumstances would you help a girl out? Has anyone done it and had a positive outcome?

43 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    So many strippers in this world, why deal with this drama? No, run away block that #
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I help them out by going to the club and buying dances. Others help them out by arranging OTC. Whatever sob story she's feeding you is most likely SS.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Under no circumstances, you're an idiot if you do it, and you absolutely deserve the consequences. The outcome is that now she knows you're a weak-minded victim, and she'll go into overdrive preying on you and manipulating you. Eventually you'll figure out that a 21-year-old who barely finished high school easily manipulated you, and rightfully feel like a bitch. Totally different story with an ATF, who I've known for a long time and shows no signs of being an overt hustler, and is already giving me more YMMV than I think I'm worth. I've done things like send her the payment for the next OTC in advance so she can make her rent, and I've relayed here the story of seeing an old ATF driving around with tires where the steel belts were sticking through and I just gifted her new tires. But if she's an ATF, she's been blowing me away for months; I look at her as a person and am happy to help. The result is commonly that she ups her game even more
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Any money you give her should be thought of as a gift. Someone you just met ? I don't think I would give any gifts to someone I just met.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Strippers asking for money, how original 😂
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Just reread gawker's posts.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    or mine Run away or tell her you will help her but she is going to pay you in pussy.... none of this friends help friends shit. Think about it, last night did you text her and say, hey my dick is hard how about coming over and helping me out, I mean friends help friends right?..... bullshit run away or make sure you get yours first
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I never heard of a stripper asking for money before. She must really need it. Send her a thousand or two.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    An experienced SCer asking this question is more insulting than what the dancer did
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    @Papi - spot on!
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    If you had a decent time with this dancer, she can earn the money she needs from you (or part of it). If you are going to give it to her, expect no return.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"If you are going to give it to her, expect no return." Oh, there's DEFINITELY a return. The return is, now that she knows you're a soft-spined little bitch, she is going to start running her hustle on you in earnest.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    There are a few situations where I will help a dancer out. If it's a long term fav who I see on a weekly basis I might offer to give her a loan. Usually equal to whatever I normally pay her in a visit. Never been screwed over.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Paul, I'm surprised offering her a loan hasn't killed some of your CF relationships... the universal experience seems to be that if they can't pay it back (which they often can't), they ghost. I'm not going to do anything that kills a great ATF YMMV dynamic; so if she's earned it, I just gift it to her. Not thinking of it as a loan also helps put an upper limit on how much I'll help Like I said, I have done an advance on an OTC, but that's as loan-y as I'll go
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I help out strippers by paying for their services whether that be stage tips, dances, vip or otc. I may offer a little more than normal to help convince a dancer to do OTC or even ITC extras if she is someone I know that claims to need cash. The only time I loaned a stripper any money was a dancer I had known for years who legitimately needed money for medical expenses and she gave me her boat as collateral. We wrote up a contract with a payment schedule to have it paid off in 6 months and ahe actually paid ahead of schedule and I got my money back over the next 4 months since she wanted the boat back by the start of summer.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Money for services rendered.... period
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    ha ha Subra - true dat I meant to say: -->"If you are going to give it to her, expect no 'positive' return."
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    Appreciate all the people who actually responded to the questions. It amazes me what some of these strippers will do or ask for sometimes. I didn't even bother responding to her ask, and would never lend money to a stripper. If they want money from me, they can provide a service ITC. @papi - If you were insulted because I asked two questions, perhaps you should go back and read the actual questions. I wasn't asking if I should send her money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ just a little TUSCL hazing
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Teach her how to make money with shitcoins
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @Subraman- "giving an advance on an OTC" is pretty much what I do. I think we're just phrasing it another way.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Under no curcumstances would I advance, loan, or give money to a dancer I just met. The fact she exchanged numbers and asked you for money, shows it is scam. Delete her number and find other dancers to spend your money on. Now, if I know the dancer and she treats me like a VIP, I might advance her an amount equivilent to one visit, I emphasize, MIGHT. I also know, any money I advance is money I can afford to lose.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I did this a couple of times early on, but it didn’t take me long to realize I was just throwing money away. Just recently I did have one mention her birthday was coming up, and I knew it was not SS, and she was hinting for some money, so I sent a small $$ gift. I figured it couldn’t hurt to have some goodwill in the bank the next time I see her. But will never give money just because.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Unlike some on here I love those pity hustles because half the time they convert to motivated p4p. So if she is hot, counter with an earning opportunity. If she is not, or if she refuses your proposal, blow her off. Simple. Never loan or pay in advance because stripper promises are about as reliable as a weather forecast 10 days out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I don't think they're that reliable
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^^^ buy her this
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    I have given my CF money well over and above ITC/OTC because she was in a bind. We have had a good run for a while and I wanted to help her. I gave a good chunk to her and told her it was a gift. It didn't burn me and I don't regret it. It all comes around with my CF one way or another. If we did not have a past and decent level of trust I wouldn't have done it. Maybe a small amount with a newbie if she had CF potential. But those are rare birds for me.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    chowder: while I"ve never given any stripper "a good chunk", I'm with you in that if I have an ATF who has been over-delivering for a very long time -- and particularly if our relationship has moved to being more arrangement-like -- I've never regretted helping her out. But, in droid's case, any new stripper asking is insta-fired, and I also wouldn't do this with some run-of-the-mill CF
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    absolutely only if you're getting fucking great service in trade.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i'll tell you. I have learned.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @DroidX , you have 56 reviews of 19 clubs and have been a member here since 2010 and you feel the need to ask this question? The answer is, of course you help her out, give her your credit card number and bank account information promptly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I gave a good chunk to her and told her it was a gift. It didn't burn me and I don't regret it ..." If it's a gift then I don't see how one can get burned
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    😂
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it's absolutely amazing how stupid we can be. (especially when the small small brain is calling the shots.)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    don't feel bad. I've been there.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    @japrufrock go back and re-read my post. I wasn't asking if I should give her money. Just like SJG and anyone else, I'm free to ask whatever I want. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you should share it.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Papi & Subra that's the thing. It was a gift. But we have been friends for a while. If it was the first few times we had met then I would throw up all defenses. I would first want to make sure I wasn't enabeling something other than poor financial behavior. If it was a bill I would go to the place and pay it. Even then it would be a small amount knowing the reprocussions all discussed above. In the end it can be a slippery slope and usually you get dragged into SS. Just have to be careful. We are all playing with dynamite.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    No money until service is rendered.
  • K
    5 years ago
    In general I offer an opportunity to earn it. I'll commit to a few extra lap dances or meet up for some private fun. It is rare I front the money. You can hand her a thousand dollars in a gold trimmed purse with a marching band behind you and an hour later some dancers will swear you never gave her a penny and you still owe her a thousand dollars.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    DroidX said "Under what circumstances would you help a girl out?" None. Dancers get money from me in exchange for services. It's a friendly business relationship, not a friendship. Also, there's an old saying about feeding stray cats that applies here. "Has anyone done it and had a positive outcome?" I'm sure someone has, but I'm also sure that it's a bad idea to base your decisions on exceptions to rules. Executive Summary: Don't do it.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yup. keep your money in your pocket till she puts out.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    I can think of three instances: 1. Former fave asked for like $40 i thought nothing of it. I gave it to her 2. I went to tip another former fave and asked her if she needed gas money. She said yes but didn't want to take any money from me. I asked her how much she said $5 3. Current girl tried helping me find a new place to stay. I thought that was really sweet so i offered to pay her phone bill. She initially said yes but then recanted saying it was too much ($108). I assured her it wasn't bad and she told me she was worried about me. I came back later that week to give her the money and she was very grateful
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    How you piss away your hard earned money is your business, but personally I wouldn't give her a cent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion