tuscl

Kissing, DFK

samiel
DFW, Texas
Friday, July 26, 2019 6:31 AM
Do you kiss and do DFK with a dancer you don't know? Most dancers I know are opposed to any type of kissing on the lips. DFK is very rare from my personal experience. Do you ever worry about STDs from DFK? A few weeks ago I had a slightly drunk dancer try to DFK with me. I kept my mouth shut, especially since she'd just had this huge discussion with me about STDs. It's probably low risk, but it's definitely not zero risk. I do closed mouth kissing with my CF, but not DFK. What are your experiences?

12 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, this thread will definitely get some attention from a certain creepy lunatic in San Jose.... The two common STIs that can be more easily transmitted via DFK is herpes and CMV. Others are a possibility, but significantly more rare. I've only had one dancer many years ago initiate DFK (I will admit that I was weak and succumbed...). After that, none at all and I'm fine with that. My risk tolerance is relatively low within the realm of guys who seek out extras. It really comes down to your own personal risk tolerance. RandomMember will likely come on here and talk about the online STI screening service that he uses with his sugar babies. That's not a bad option for increased peace-of-mind and one that I've considered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If she turns me on then DFKing would turn me on - it does give me pause and DFK is not something I go looking for in the club but have done it on occasion in the heat of the moment
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I am not into kissing nor DFKing but not because of STi's but not interested in this from P4P professional.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    You’re more likely to get a BBBJ from a stripper than DFKing, but it seems to be getting more common.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Being a senior citizen has a definite impact on getting erections. Kissing, especially DFK helps to overcome this problem. So I look for dancers that are into it.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    DFK? Nah, past my limits. Kissing? I'll kiss cheeks, ears, shoulders, cleavage, side boob, underboob, areola, gently on nipple, edge of lips. But full on lips/mouth kissing. Nah, past my limits. Limits? You know, def 2: a boundary of something permissible or possible. I know for some of you it's a fuzzy concept, "I don't do 69 with a stripper on the floor, on stage maybe, but not the floor, last time some drunk spilled beer on us. "
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @gSteph I have the just about the exact same limits. I don't want to kiss/DFK any other woman on the lips and pussy except my wife. I'll pucker kiss a stripper on her tits and ass but that's about it.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    One of the few downsides of SCing at no-extras clubs, is that I'm not tempted to kiss a girl who has blown 3 guys before I got to her. My policy strictly for no-extras clubs: LK: any stripper I'm attracted to, even if this is my first time meeting her DFK: gotta know her a bit. This is a major offense at these clubs, so it's not common that strippers initiate this (I don't initiate)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girls can be softened up. Especially in the front room, where there is no fixed time or money forumula, girls can often be kissed and often they will really go for it. If the girl wants OTC, or wants you in the back room for FS, it is not uncommon. If you want to know her and be seeing her regularly, if at all possible I would suggest DFKing her in the front room. Kind of hard not to if she is sitting on your lap. That is good. But very best, in my opinion, is start when the two of you are standing up. Always lead with money in a strip club. Money -> feel up -> back yourself up against wall, pull her to you -> always words to get her following your voice -> DFKing enuses. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Watch out, SJG is going to blow a fuse anytime you talked about kissing a sex worker. It’s his cryptonite!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ and Meat72 has a hole drilled into his skull, so that he can pour in hydrochloric acid regularly. SJG [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion