tuscl

Sketchy is the word of the day

Was at a local black club in my area recently and I'm standing at the bar observing the talent.
A dancer walks by me with a napkin in her hand bumps right into me and my beer. Conveniently I look down and my half finished beer is bubbling and the napkin she had is gone. Then she went and sat with a very sketchy looking individual. Suffice to say I sat the beer on the bar and left. Whether or not something was in there I'll never know. But after the whole Cardio B fiasco I'm not taking chances.

Anyone else ever have any close calls in the club? Patron or Dancers

28 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good thing you caught that. Could have ended up in a bad way
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No, thank God.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Is the idea that she some how dropped a pill in your beer bottle from a napkin? On a passing bump?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    captainfun... Yes. He possibly had something not good slipped into his drink.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's rare but probably happens.

2 pretty-well established TUSCLers have posted about waking up having no recollection of what hapoened after they had visited a club and all their $$$ gone - and neither was a heavy drinker.

There are def women that pick-up guys at bars, go to his house and drug the dude and rob them - the guys that think they got drugged in a club and don't remember anything is hard to figure out how they made it out of the club to where ever they woke up but IDK how those different drugs may work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the OP's case I think it's likely coincidence - the beer bubbling was perhaps from being shaken by the bump - but you never know.

What club was it?
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    @ captain yeah potentially maybe a pill or some kind of powder. She bumped me and stood their for two seconds like she was looking for someone or something then walked back over to that table. I usually dress nice when I go clubbing maybe I need to tone it down. But it definitely gave me the something isn't right here moment
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Sucks because the club was busy and asses were everywhere
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    @ Papi it was the Pantheon Club. & The bump wasn't strong enough to completely bubble it up. No excuse me or nothing from her she just kept walking. It was very weird and out of place because she had enough room to get by without doing it
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Happens more than you realize. I have been consulted on many in the ICU after such events. I always keep my hand over the top of my drinks when clubbing.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    That’s kind of scary.
  • SuperDude
    5 years ago
    Drugging drinks is part of the action in the movie "Hustlers" or "The Hustle" (I forget) starring J-Lo and Cardi B as dancers. Drugging drinks is also a real threat along Eight Mile Road in Detroit.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    You do hear of people's dinks getting spiked or messed with etc.

It just seems very unlikely that someone would like think they could accurately drop a pill into a bottle on a clumsy, accidental bump where there was plenty of room to pass. Seems like high risk to miss and have the evidence drop to the floor. I kinda agree with the papi theory --- if the beer was 50-80% full and it got jostled quickly, it would likely foam up.

In any event, good public service announcement to stay alert and you probably did the right thing to bail when your spider senses went up.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    There was a well-publicized case at one of the big clubs in Vegas a few years back. One of the local SF clubs keeps getting hit with lawsuits around this, but so far there hasn't been enough evidence to nail them... although the stories going around the PL community about this club have been pretty horrible for years.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    If I do not know the club, and even if I have been there before I only get bottled beer and WATCH it being opened but usually order water and insist I get the lid and open it myself.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    I haven’t had drink issues but have had two separate smoke issues. One was in my car while driving to my place my otc stripper gave me a cigarette. Less than half way through it I felt dizzy light headed and very sleepy. Barely made it home and we both just went right to bed. Ok in the morning though.
    Second time I went to see a Craig’s list girl at some no tell motel in Troy. Granted I’d been drinking all night but she gave me a joint to smoke that literally knocked me the fuck out. I couldn’t get out of bed for a few hours. I never bring keys or wallet into a room like that but when I could get up and out my cash was gone. She said she blew me and I fell asleep but I really didn’t remember a thing. That’s the only two things in 30 plus years of whoring but both were smoke related. Weird?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Down here in party-Miami, young hot chicks hooking up w/ guys at trendy-bars/restaurants, then going home w/ him, drugging him, and ripping him off, happens a lot down here - often they fix a drink for the unsuspecting PL and the rest is history.

• yankeez4lif
    5 years ago
    Never had that happen to me, but I'm glad you recognized that for what it was (or could have been). Thanks for sharing your story and giving fellow club goers something to think about.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    No problem Yankee. I feel like this is something the avg custie doesn't pay too much attention too. But in this bizarro world it's always good to keep on your toes. I probably won't go back there for awhile, I stand out like a sore thumb
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Just curious, do you club during the day or night?

I’m a daytimer and it would put my mind at ease thinking it happens more at night.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Just realized that this is kind of a side advantage of the fact that I do shots (almost) exclusively. Unless it's the bartender or waitress slipping the mickey, it pretty much goes straight from the waitress's hand, to mine and my CF's, and then down the hatch. Although now that I think about it, I do often have a water or coke as a back
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    @Meat this happened on dayshift
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "Cardio B." Is she a fitness guru? :-)

You're wise not to drink that drink.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Primetime-- please consider posting this in a review of Pantheon. It might warn more current and future customers of this threat.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Heard stories, don't think I've ever seen it. I have had one incident where I drank very minimally, but somehow was extremely intoxicated & have little to no memory of the day. But, the rest of story doesn't line up with a drugging. I had enough sense to Uber home, despite no recollection of doing it. My spending was lower than usual, I had plenty of cash left in my wallet and even my singles in my other pocket were still there.

I suppose I could have got something in my drink that was meant for someone else. Or whoever put it in there chickened out, or otherwise changed her mind; possibly because of the presence of my fave stripper limiting her access to me? Or equally possible I just had an off day & there was nothing sinister at all.

I have however absolutely heard strippers talking about doing similar things: "giving him that half a bar instead" or "pour my shot back into his glass" kind of talk.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    @electron I'll post it in there. Didn't expect it to get approved that's why I went to the forums
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    @jack funny no one caught that 😂
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I worry about sokmeone spiking my drink as much as I do about dying in a terrorist attack. Life is not meant to be lived in fear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion