tuscl

getting a full blown 10-15 minute lap dance in front of others rather than in la

Djscudmaster
New York
is this rare?

8 comments

• OldGringo
    5 years ago
    In HK or Chicago Club in TJ it's pretty common if you buy one or two fichas for $9 each. It's also common in a lot of U.S. strip clubs as well. Hi Liter for one. I think I bought about 10 dances in a row at Hiliter and was prepared to keep going, but the girl needed a break and tapped out.
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    Thanks
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Moron.

Don’t know about y’all but I like getting fully blown for 10-15 minutes at the club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If it is less than $20 per song and a good grind, I will get main room dances over private. I used to do this in clubs in Phoenix and Albuquerque but in Portland there's no such thing. All dances are in private areas. At some clubs it is a common area but still off the main room.
    At others it's completely private. When I do get a floor dance I also suggest we go to a back corner area and often it is virtually private.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I believe in Phoenix it's called a table dance .
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    High contact table dances are definitely a thing in the main room although they’re not necessarily done like traditional lap dances. I know lap dancing at Mons Venus in Tampa is in the main room. Main room contact at Follies is very high although the technique behind it varies.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The Inner room has no private rooms. You get what you get in front of everybody.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion